Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my last lvls I now hold a whopping total of 1433, only 61 lvls left for maxing f2p (#20 atm) I still find it very cool you keep track of it lordjake <3:

Anyways Iam still in the race and even a major contestent for the #4 maxing f2p as to my runecrafting level (main opponents: Nypon & Queckaichan)

Good luck F2p-ing every1 :)

hey maur, i believe that you should add another person who is compteting for the number #4 max rc f2p. i saw him at the air altar a few months ago. his name is gustarx, with 97 rc. gl in ur contest for #4 rc maxed in f2p! :mrgreen:

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

Thanks for updating this, Jake! :)

I'm slowly gaining levels again... Trying to get everything except RC to 80+. :-#

amg nube y u play with chat off =(

:P One of the chatters in the Hyt2 chat complained that they keep PMing the wrong person when I'm on-line. XD

Gained one level today, might be a while until I gain another level... I could just go range and get an easy level but I'm lazy. :oops: Plus I really wanna get 99 fishing too lol.

That's fine with me LJ then my new rc lvl will be registered as well :) :lol: :thumbsup:

95 rc here i come ftw!

Hey umm i have been told Lordjake now updates the top 200 f2p list and i am glad it is still up but i am a bit disappointed atm.

I checked the list every day to see if has been updated and i just noticed about 30mins ago that it had so sorted the members by the overall level and scrolled down to the bottom to see the lowest total lvl was 1300, so i scrolled up a bit to 1302 where i should be and saw that i wasn't there.

My username is "Animorph 2" and i have 1302 and i should be on the list.

Whenever you could take the time to update it and have me on it would be greatly appreicated.

-Ani

Animorph_2.png

Animorph_2.png

The reason your name wasn't on the list is because no one told me to add it.

I don't go through the highscores looking for f2pers; majority of the names have been posted here by other people.

Your name will be on the list for the next update, assuming you still have you required level.

160vy.png