Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone

So yeah, I recently just upgraded to members. Take me off the list please. Don't want to be taking someone's spot ;)

Good luck everyone with F2P =D>

Wongsta315 has become a member so can he please be removed from the list. Thanks.

Have fun in members Magni and Wongsta my friends 8-).

I might join with you two in the future :mrgreen: - who knows \'.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

Congrats to both Arvys and Venomous! Go TFS!

Good job both of you. :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Cool, just 415 levels and I'll be on that list.

This is frightening, when I clicked th link, Syzygy was #1 by 1 total level rank :ohnoes:

Him and S Diamant Y are the same total level, and they have much more total xp than anyone else with that total level so they are going to be one rank away from each other for a long time.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

May seem a bit odd of a request but my friend Tiger_Kings a little bit unhappy with the way you have listed him in the top 200 list. You put him as "Tiger_Kings_" not "Tiger_Kings" so if possible could you fix that, thanks in advance.

My friend Firemystery has become a member.

By the way, keep up with the good work in the absence of AURA.

Looks like runehead has started working for me again, so expect a name+stat update within the next 24 hours.

Thanks, I'll be looking forward to getting higher on the list 8-)

tifovsigev3.jpg

Just updated the list ::'

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=topf2pers

I think it would be cool, if you were writing a ransom note in Microsoft Word, and it popped up, the paperclip and said, It looks like youre writing a ransom note need some help? You should curse more. The paperclip would be all messed up, you know? I never saw a paperclip with tattoos before.

160vy.png

Looks like the old checking method works again, go to recover a lost password, fill in the name, click on recover stolen password and if there is something about pay details this guy/girl could be/is member. Can people help me test it because im not 100% sure it works yet.

Looks like the old checking method works again, go to recover a lost password, fill in the name, click on recover stolen password and if there is something about pay details this guy/girl could be/is member. Can people help me test it because im not 100% sure it works yet.

Just tried that on myself and it showed up with "your subscription details", showed up for lordjake3 too, syzygy too,

not for naruto_1001

fairly sure its still irrelevant

At the rate that everyone is training, I am not surprised if the average total level to get in is 1350 or even 1400.

Though its feels abit down to see some high F2p went member or quit, kind of miss some old names up there on the list.

a happy Runescaper

I personally can't see the average total ever getting to 1400. There's a huge difference between 1300 total (ave. lvl of 86) and 1400 (ave lvl of ~93). That's an extra 4m exp in each individual skill, which can be pretty tough to get :-#

160vy.png