Have you seen any celeberties?

monkeypie10

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie Williams <3: *sigh*

Edit: Oops, I forgot about Robert Plant.

Lmao how could you forget Robert Plant he's a legend!

I met Gordon Brown (our soon to be Prime Minister) twice he gave a presentation and spoke to a few of us and then about a year later he opened our new school. I went to school with Scott Brown (Scottish footballer). Oh and I met Gordon Strachan while shopping on Princes Street in Edinburgh last year.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Tyra Banks was at the table next to mine at a resteraunt last week. I had a little conversation with the waitress:

Waitress:WOW!!!! That's Tyra Banks!

Me:And..?

Waitress:She's famous, obviously!

Me:I should care because? She's just a person trying to eat.

Waitress:Fine.. what would you like to drink?

I was lauging :lol: Didn't think it was a big deal, I see hundreds of people every day, why does it matter if I see 1 extra? If I had wanted to see her, I would of turned on the television.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

i met...that mail man guy onb Cheers...who now host.."Made in America"

john rottenburger??? or somethin...

he was a real [bleep]....but yea saw him in the airport in seatac in Washington state....i dont like him..

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

Never met celebrities, but have met two authors:

Ben Mikaelson (I don't know who the hell he is, but it was for a class field trip to the library.)

Darren Shan (one of my FAVE authors of all time! he wrote the Demonata series and Cirque du Freak).

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Not counting football players, met a few, seen more...

Most notable I've met are Prince Philip and Gordon Ramsay at my Duke of Edinburgh Award ceremony. Billy Connelly crossing a road in Edinburgh too. A few famous people in concert too.

sig2ho7.jpg

rofl yep that guy from the holden adds (australian tv) and he goes MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHEAT GRASS hahahah he speaks exactly the same in real life.

Also Connor from Neighbours I got my photo taken with him when I saw him at a night club.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Also Connor from Neighbours I got my photo taken with him when I saw him at a night club.

Haha my mate has a photo with himself with Connor & Toadie at a club.

sig2ho7.jpg

I met Lamb of God (American metal band) at a signing here in Brisbane. Nice blokes (Chris Adler - Drummer is possibly one of the nicest people I've met) but as you'd imagine, not much time to chat.

I've met all the current wallabies :\

I've had dinner with Andrew Johns. I saw the actor who played farimir in LOTR when I was in melbourne. I've met Mark Taylor and Paul Keating.

There's more, however I can't remember them.

I've wined and dined with major Bollywood Actors and Actresses though you probably won't of heard of them before.

I've met Dave Berry, Simon Webbe and some other random English losers.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I went to school with Scott Brown

Scott Brown stays just up the road from me, and I used to live near Darren Jackson.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.