logging in

kindbilly

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone besides me worried bout our items since we don't excatly know what the problem is as of yet... call me crazy but i've been working for a few years to get what i've got and i'd hate to loose it over something like this.... sigh :ohnoes:

Calm down people. This has happened several times before.

If it says your character has logged in, don't worry. It is simply because you were on a server that crashed. Once they fix the server you will be able to log back in as normal. No-one is on your account.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

WHAT IN THE WORLD

Ok the server has been laggy all day. It would take forever for my friends list to come up.... well at least i was just organizing my bank nothing risky...

I feal bad for all the people that are going for the fire cape right now....

prospektssigza4.jpg

WHAT IN THE WORLD

Ok the server has been laggy all day. It would take forever for my friends list to come up.... well at least i was just organizing my bank nothing risky...

I feal bad for all the peopel that are going for the fire cape right now....

ya that happened to me earlier today couldn't open my friends list at all

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Seriously it says my account is already logged in. I really hope im not being hacked, but as a few more people are getting the same message it seems like some kind of glitch.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Panic over. :roll:

I just logged in on world 45 despite it saying my character was already logged in a couple of minutes ago.

OMGZ I WASNT HAXXORED IM SO LUCKY

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png