• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Official forum time -

Vorpalbunnie

Forum Mod

03-Jun-2007 03:28:29

Apologies but several worlds are experiencing diffculties; a solution to this problem is being looked into right now and we expect to have the issue resolved soon.

Your account may be showing as logged in still. Don't panic, this is just a side-effect of the server being down; you will be able to log in again as normal soon. During this time your character will not be in the game so you have no fear of dying or losing items from this server problem.

In the event of a server crash your account will be returned to play with the most recent version of that servers 'saved game' file. As such any trades, training, questing, or items gained that happened before the crash will be undone as your file returns to the most recent backup. It is not possible for us to return anything undone from this crash but as these saves happen every 15 minutes we are sure you will not have lost too much of your time and effort.

Thank you and apologies for the disruption.

Thanks, you're a good man

Looking to make easy cash? CashCrate owns, its how i pay for members on runescape. Click http://cashcrate.com/452881

Official forum time -

Vorpalbunnie

Forum Mod

Apologies but several worlds are experiencing diffculties; a solution to this problem is being looked into right now and we expect to have the issue resolved soon.

Your account may be showing as logged in still. Don't panic, this is just a side-effect of the server being down; you will be able to log in again as normal soon. During this time your character will not be in the game so you have no fear of dying or losing items from this server problem.

In the event of a server crash your account will be returned to play with the most recent version of that servers 'saved game' file. As such any trades, training, questing, or items gained that happened before the crash will be undone as your file returns to the most recent backup. It is not possible for us to return anything undone from this crash but as these saves happen every 15 minutes we are sure you will not have lost too much of your time and effort.

Wow thanks for posting that. I was wondering how long it would take until they released an apology. I think that Jagex handled the situation very well. =D>

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Official forum time -

Vorpalbunnie

Forum Mod

They only save the game every 15min? I thought they saved the game alot more frequently..

prospektssigza4.jpg

1dudewy8.png

Look at that lone survivor in W24. 8-)

That person must be like "Ok..........?" "Hello Anyone In Here?"

How much you wanna bet that person was a jagex mod?

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

The reason the servers went down is because they were taken offline. On World 60, a bug was found that allowed players to duplicate items. Dozens of party hats and christmas crackers we duplicated. Jagex was immediately alerted of this problem and instantly took all worlds offline that any of the phat trades and duplicates went to.

Notice that World 60 is the one world that remains offline. Some of you know this world for being the one that the Wilderness glitch happened on, where all areas that were north of the Wilderness line were considered to be in the Wilderness. Many others of you may know this world as the place where the Falador massacre occurred. The bottom line is that world 60 needs to be taken offline and destroyed, for it is pure evil.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

The reason the servers went down is because they were taken offline. On World 60, a bug was found that allowed players to duplicate items. Dozens of party hats and christmas crackers we duplicated. Jagex was immediately alerted of this problem and instantly took all worlds offline that any of the phat trades and duplicates went to.

Notice that World 60 is the one world that remains offline. Some of you know this world for being the one that the Wilderness glitch happened on, where all areas that were north of the Wilderness line were considered to be in the Wilderness. Many others of you may know this world as the place where the Falador massacre occurred. The bottom line is that world 60 needs to be taken offline and destroyed, for it is pure evil.

Sounds like rumors to me unless you have some evidence :?

yes.png

Pure bull?

hatewn1.png

The Falador massacre occurred on World 111 (Australian) one I believe, not 60.

Official forum time -

Vorpalbunnie

Forum Mod

They only save the game every 15min? I thought they saved the game alot more frequently..

Why would they? I wouldn't mind losing 15 mins, it seems like a reasonable time to me. (Besides if you just got an ownage drop or something obviously.)

1dudewy8.png

That happened to me once (I think). A server went down so I tried to log in on an other one, but I got the message I was already logged in. So I checked the world I was in before the crash and I saw still one person logged in. I think I was that person.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Official forum time -

Vorpalbunnie

Forum Mod

Why would they? I wouldn't mind losing 15 mins, it seems like a reasonable time to me. (Besides if you just got an ownage drop or something obviously.)

1dudewy8.png

That happened to me once (I think). A server went down so I tried to log in on an other one, but I got the message I was already logged in. So I checked the world I was in before the crash and I saw still one person logged in. I think I was that person.

You weren't.. it merely shows you as online.. not actually online...

Sig.jpg