logging in

kindbilly

Hehehe...

Go here and check out all the populations: http://www.rscommunity.de/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=57

Keep checking this and update it, the server failure happened about 20 minutes ago!

If you look at the bottom, the people are coming back!

Moonman190.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Final Judgement 4 Life...http://z8.invisionfree.com/F_J/index.php?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this sucks I was at the end of a quest right before I finish it and it crashes and now I cant log in b/c it says I'm already logged in try again in 60 seconds...... :x :x :evil: :x :x

Rightofwrong.png

people who where not logged in during the crash are able to log in(just tested with my bro's account)

edit:everyone try there pures

'

Omg ban him! account sharing :P

JK!

Is the apocalypse over?

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

So ARE WE SAFE? APPARENTLY IM STILL LOGGED ON!!??

Sorry for caps but i need an answer. Im getting the "youre account is still logged in" message.

HAs anyone else had this and then been able to log on again?

please say im not being haxx0r3d :ohnoes:

you're safe, that happens during system crashes, its happening to my account as well and alot of other people have posted with this too. It's nothing to worry about. They'll have the servers back up shortly.
Thanks wakka. I saw you in lumby basement today.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

So ARE WE SAFE? APPARENTLY IM STILL LOGGED ON!!??

Sorry for caps but i need an answer. Im getting the "youre account is still logged in" message.

HAs anyone else had this and then been able to log on again?

please say im not being haxx0r3d :ohnoes:

you're safe, that happens during system crashes, its happening to my account as well and alot of other people have posted with this too. It's nothing to worry about. They'll have the servers back up shortly.
Thanks wakka. I saw you in lumby basement today.
:D

it appears that some of the servers are back, some people are in w99 now. I'll try to login.

w99 is back up!

Some ppl are saying rs got hacked. I doubt it but its out there. World 2 is back btw

edit : now i hear its a durial type thing on world 6. Some kid in world 2 claimed to get pked at cammy....

limdog.png

people who where not logged in during the crash are able to log in(just tested with my bro's account)

'

JK!

Is the apocalypse over?

no my brother put in his password and he logged in he would never tel me his pass anyways :shame:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Everythings working now, probably wanna lock this thread

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Oh this really sucks for me, I was in the fight caves fighting one of the 360's and I'll probably get one-hitted when i log back in :( . I was able to get onto the runescape forums, some people are making conspiracies that North Korea bombed Jagex? Wtf is up with that?

Edit: Bah, just lost 500k because of Jagex due to Fight caves supplies... I hope to God they do a rollback

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

'

JK!

Is the apocalypse over?

no my brother put in his password and he logged in he would never tel me his pass anyways :shame:

Suree \' :P lol

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

Oh this really sucks for me, I was in the fight caves fighting one of the 360's and I'll probably get one-hitted when i log back in :( . I was able to get onto the runescape forums, some people are making conspiracies that North Korea bombed Jagex? [what the heck] is up with that?

rofl. Things look like theyre back to normal now. Some kid told me he lost 1 mil then changed it to 13 mil lol

limdog.png