.:Ghosts:. Theorys and beliefs

Flamebade

Hey there Tip.iters For my L.A class I am doing a reasearch project and I wondered if you people could help me out by guideing me with a couple questions.

1) Why do some people become ghosts while others can't?

2) Why did people in childrens tales describe ghosts as a bedsheet?

3) how can you tell if a medium is a fake or real?

I would greatly appreaceate any theorys and i promise not to plagerize

any material. Thanks! :D

mellowsiggyacopyck7.jpg

Hey there Tip.iters For my L.A class I am doing a reasearch project and I wondered if you people could help me out by guideing me with a couple questions.

1 and 3 are complex questions, depending on where your sources are from.

Now 2 is easy:

The authors were lazy and had no imagination. This is actually what I think and is not sarcasm.

As far as i'm aware, noone becomes a ghost.

Visually representative of a flowing, mysterious body.

Easy, they're all fake.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

*Still wanting to post the picture of a ghost that was taken in 1890 something that I own...*

....*Still too damn lazy to scan it.*

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

There is no evidence to suggest that anybody becomes a ghost. Paranormal apologists will claim that its usually due to some kind of traumatic death. Usually people who have a regular death or just of old age dont stick about "haunting" places.

This probably arises from all the old fakery in times past. White sheets and cloth were also used in lots of old photographs of "possessed" people to look like ectoplasm coming out of their mouths. Of course we know now that these pictures were created by hoaxers.

ALL mediums are fake and use a process called cold reading or in some cases the more fraudulent ones on television will hot read using cue cards written by the audience members and communicated to the "medium" by way of ear piece. I have yet to ever meet or see or read about a medium that has ever provided evidence of speaking with the passed.

There is a $1,000,000 prize for anyone that can provide evidence of the paranormal, ghosts or psychic powers. This prize has been available for decades and yet still no one has been successful.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

1.) This question does not have a concrete answer, there's no facts or proof to base it on. I would assume from various myths and theological sources I've read, ghosts stay on Earth for either revenge, unfinished buisness, to tell someone something, or because they have no desire to move on.

But, that's all speculation. That question has no answer.

2.) Because children could put sheets on themselves and pretend to be ghosts, I guess. I dunno if there's a concrete answer to that either...

3.) Please. Mediums are ALL manipulative, cruel people who pray on those who have lost people they held dear, giving them a false sense of comfort and relief. There's people who have lost thousands of dollars to these thieves. They use very simple methods to trick people, such as. Look it up. Mediums are ALL fake.

If Ghost-Whisperer has taught me anything, it's that the spirits have unfinished business.

Ghosts are white? Couldn't really give a good answer to that one

I think all are fake.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

channeltravel.com/mosthaunted

TAPS,COM

ghosthunters.com

^^all tv shows that hunt for ghost( TAPS, look for evidence for ghost)

Ghost can be anything but they are mostly just floating energy, their energy is seen by the 'physic'' and they will have thoughs of why their here.

I believe in ghost THERE is soo much crazy crap in the world, I praticly believe anything with evidence :XD:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I believe in ghost THERE is soo much crazy crap in the world, I praticly believe anything with evidence :XD:
But by beliving in ghosts you also belive in things without evidence.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I seen episodes with ghost in them and evidence that proved a ghost HAD to do it
Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

A research project. On ghosts. Is this serious? I hope to hell you're proofreading the end product as well.

Oh, well. Might as well have a go at answering, then.

1) People who become ghosts are usually described as having an unfulfilled purpose in life, whether vengeance or the acquisition of some miscellaneous object. Or perhaps there was insufficient material to create a more awesome sort of undead, like a zombie or a vampire. Perhaps both.

2) Let's see you walk into a dusty, old house with all the furniture covered with white linen at night and not get freaked out of your wits. There's a reason why creepy horror chicks are always wearing white shifts, you know. White is creepy and it glows in moonlight. At least with people who wear black you know they'll only sap you and steal your possessions. The little girl who wears white and carries her doll around while speaking with a demure English schoolgirl accent? She's going to eat your soul.

3) This is a silly question. You can usually tell if they're fake when words come out of their mouths. Real psychics communicate via telepathy.

I seen episodes with ghost in them and evidence that proved a ghost HAD to do it

Please supply said evidence so I can viciously (and hilariously!) disprove it.

channeltravel.com/mosthaunted

TAPS,COM

ghosthunters.com

^^all tv shows that hunt for ghost( TAPS, look for evidence for ghost)

Ghost can be anything but they are mostly just floating energy, their energy is seen by the 'physic'' and they will have thoughs of why their here.

As has been shown on another issue, evidence doesn't make something scientific or based in science. I can use someting in nature that correlates with just about any idea and spin it to seem like a good argument. The word evidence is deceptive if not used in correlation with a multitude of other observations, hypotheses and/or laws i.e. to support a theory. The better a theory is, the more cross referencing mechanisms, if you like, it has to add credentials. Evidence for something or another on it's own can be pretty useless at times.

No you saw an episode that something happened in which may or may not have been hoaxed, staged or misinterpreted. Say which episode and what program and i'll search online for it. I guarantee you I can explain it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

TV shows about ghosts are always fake.

I'm suspicious that religious groups fund some of these shows, or at least get them put on the air. They're all so corny and stupid, it's like it's trying to MAKE you believe.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

1) This question depends on whether you believe in ghosts or not. If you do, then i dont really know the answer to this question :ohnoes:

If you dont believe in ghosts, then you obviously will not believe that this question is a question.

2) I think that the main Answer for this is that little children have gi-normaous imaginations, and they all lead to the same image when they think of a ghost, this lazy person, who walks around in a sleeping bag.

3) I dont know what you mean by this, pm me if you want to explain it.

P.S: Hope I helped!

I think it is the copy, or inprint of what the person was after dieing. That person's soul goes to heaven, but a part of them lives a ghost on earth. I think it's that anyway, ghosts do not interest me.

Because ghosts seem to be translucid, so seeing them, I guess they are hard to see, so..

Oh heck, I don't know. Because the ghosts were that color, hello?

Intuition, if she can provide some good solid facts about something we could not know of, that helps.

2480+ total

TV shows about ghosts are always fake.

I'm suspicious that religious groups fund some of these shows, or at least get them put on the air. They're all so corny and stupid, it's like it's trying to MAKE you believe.

:o Look, see that there?

:-s what? See what?

:o That faint, light looking thing there. Its a ghost!

:-s thats just the moonlight...

:o no dude, its mooooooooooooooooving!

:-s thats the curtains moving.

:o but I talked to it! IT ISN'T A COINCIDENCE MAN THIS IS REAL.

:-s #-o

I'm about this || close to going and scanning that picture of our little household ghost. :P

I'm actually kind of afraid to, though. What if she gets pissed off that I'm showing her to the world! She has made her presense known before, and frankly, there is nothing more terrifying than a dead little girl. NOTHING. :o

- Me!

I'm actually kind of afraid to, though. What if she gets pissed off that I'm showing her to the world! She has made her presense known before, and frankly, there is nothing more terrifying than a dead little girl. NOTHING. :o

The man has a point.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

The man has a point.

True, True.

I would be too because the movies silent hill, THe Ring, THe Grudge and more with little girls with long black girl

mellowsiggyacopyck7.jpg