Who hates chavs.

alex_lee8

OK first of all im hoping everyone knows what a chav is.

If you don't then here is a quick definition:

C.H.A.V = council house associated vermin.

They fail at school, think they are "gangstas", all smoke and drink and do other things your not allowed to at 15. They all wear tracksuits, usually lacoste.

You all know who i mean? Yes those ones at the bus stop shouting pointless abuse at you right now.

Anyway, i got chased home by 5 of them yesterday.

Man i hate them!

They are low life scum, and they think they are "hard" because there is 5 of them and one of you, and you don't have a knife and they do.

Because I'm a "stupid skater mayte" they don't like me. Im a surfer anyway.

Whenever you see them just ignore them they are useless.

Thanks i feel better for that.

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hate is a strong word, I dislike idiots of all forms, so yes chavs have a place in my heart for contempt.

Working at a Co-op on a Friday night 5-10 we invariable get lots coming in, it gives me no greater pleasure than to deny them [bleep]s/alcohol and then confiscate their little scooters, its great fun.

I do resent your underage drinking comment though, doesn't mean you are a chav, if enjoyed reponsibly there is little/no harm in it.

Edit - since when has fags been censored? I meant it in context of cigarettes *grumbles*

You know what's worse? People who make far out stereotypes because of some grief they got from some random.

Really, I don't like the people who do it anymore than you do, but going as far out as you did...well, basically, grow up - or you'll quickly become just like them.

I don't agree sorry bubsa.

It wasn't random, each day i have to put up with immature comments about the length of my hair, my height, the sports i do.

hair length - if i get it cut they'll laugh even more (its not even that long, its curly and cool).

my height - theyre just scared because im taller than them.

sport - they smoke so can't do exercise for more than 5 minutes anyway.

And im not stereotyping. The description i gave was of the ones in my area, who ARE chavs. They do all the things i said, it wasnt far out.

And honestly if i even for a minute thought id become like one of them i would do something drastic like go to thailand and become a buddhist monk.

Baron8000 - sounds like fun! And the part you wrote about "if enjoyed responsibly" is the catch. They aren't responsible with it, they're out of it on school nights.

And i know there is no harm in it if you are responsible.

lmao, if you can stand all the makeup and smokey mouth then have it your way leebrave!

Yep thats them! The cap up on top of the head annoys me, its like they don't wanna ruin their hair (they often have no hair anyway!).

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

I don't agree sorry bubsa.

It wasn't random, each day i have to put up with immature comments about the length of my hair, my height, the sports i do.

hair length - if i get it cut they'll laugh even more (its not even that long, its curly and cool).

my height - theyre just scared because im taller than them.

sport - they smoke so can't do exercise for more than 5 minutes anyway.

The same comments...from the same people? Why should you care anyway what they think and contemplate a haircut? Your height has nothing to do with it, and as for your comment on smoking, it's either naive or ignorant to think they can't exercise like, or even better, than you, or the fact that smokers can't at all.

So yeah, thanks for proving my point true.

skinny.jpg

>

chav1.jpg

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

:shock: Talk about generalizing. I know plenty of 'chavs' and some of them are really good people when you get to know them. And I find that they are much better at sports than most people =]

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Just stomp them.

Unless you're a wuss, then nevermind that. Just run instead.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

So yeah, thanks for proving my point true.

Your welcome.

I didnt say smokers cant exercise, i said the chavs that smoke in my area can't. and its true they can't.

Lol nice pic there.

And i do know one good chav but since ive known him he isnt as "chavvy". But maybe i just don't see him as that now i know him better.

I saw a chav do a good deed once, he gave some bloke back his car keys.

So maybe the thread title is a bit general, maybe i dont hate ALL chavs. But i know for sure that i hate the ones that smash car windows for no reason, intimidate old people, and generally hang around making the place look untidy.

And no Im not gonna say anything bad about gangsta's. Or neds. Not that ive ever used that term before.

Chavs try to be gangsta. I just don't like some of them.

Stop flaming now?

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

see me i wont never understand why people dislike "chavs", it's a new word but they seem similar to wiggers to me. Anyway i grew up with a few white people who are no different than me aside from their skin color, so why should they dress/talk/act different than I do? They're products of their environment the same as me.

Just stomp them.

Unless you're a wuss, then nevermind that. Just run instead.

I have to agree with that.. By running, you're just amusing them. Kick some [wagon] and they'll think twice about coming after you again.

Wow.. I read over this thread and there's a lot of intolerance. What is society coming to?

Probably rather important to have the disclaimer that says "If you don't know how to fight, don't take my advice at all." :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I don't really care about chavs, they can do what they like. I never had any trouble from them before. American version of chavs just look like average young people over here. I think America has much more labels than England.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Whats next?

A thread about 'Gangstas' or 'Neds'?

(Ned = Non Educated Delinquent)

Ned's are the scottish version of Chavs. :shock:

sig2ho7.jpg

Thats probably because the Chav eqivilents in your country look a lot less ridiculous then the ones in ours. Even though i don't know what half the labels mean. Im sure they don't go around wearing striped tracksuits.

Signature3.gif

All of the wiggers that I chill wit are just as black as me. They grew up in the same neighborhood, seen the same things, lived the same way, and came out the same way. I don't understand why chavs would chase a skater down the block for having long hair though..