Any tips on getting rid of spots?

Alan_1134

Quit it and grow up please, you're acting like 9 year olds who just heard the word [bleep] for the first time.

Wouldn't we already be familiar with that word seeing as we're having a discussion about it..? :roll:

I'm saying this in the meaning that they've heard it for the FIRST time.

Let's stop this "Sex" madness and talk about the persons skin problems again :wall: ?

;>

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear what you're saying about those kind of girls Tigra, and I wholeheartedly agree. Nothing is a bigger turn-off. However, I wouldn't have sex with them anywhere, never mind a party. My question remains unanswered though (To lovelydude), what is so awful about having sex at a party?

what is so awful about having sex at a party?

I love popping in on a thread for the first time on the third page, and finding this when the discussion is about some spot :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Okay, then end-all to be-all regimen to get rid of acne. This works.

First of all, stay away from caffeine, because caffeine elevates stress hormones, increases metabolism and causes more sweat and such. If you are gonna eat a greasy food then go ahead, but don't get any around your mouth and wash your hands immediately afterwards. Don't EVER touch your face EVER for ANYTHING, unless absolutely necessary. If you need to support your head then do it from where your hair is on your head on the side.

Every night, wash your hands, and then POP all the whiteheads you have. Don't touch anything else. And when I say pop I mean like squeeze it so that it pops, don't pick it. Huge difference. That means don't use your nails; just use your fingers to place pressure around the base of the thing until it explodes. Then use a moisturizing soap (Dove). Then apply a benzoyl peroxide cream to your face.

In the morning, just do normal, shave if applicable with an oil-free shaving cream, then wash with a moisturizing soap and dry off. Do the same when you get home from work/school/whatever. However don't really wash unless you came back from doing something excessively sweaty; washing too much a day will elevate oil levels on your face and cause more breakouts. Also don't apply the peroxide crap more than once per day, else your face will become crispy and flake and look all sorts of nasty.

And that's that. Coming from somebody with hereditary moderate-severe acne this regimen of mine has worked the best out of anything, including the almighty Proactiv. And I refuse to take that weird Accutane crap.

And in your case, the general rule of thumb is this - if the entity in question is at all differently-colored than the surrounding skin, you can try to pop it. If it's just raised skin and deep in there (cystic) then leave it be, because trying to pop it will make it ultra-raised and red looking. If it's a whitehead then pop the mofo.

And if you have anything on your neck that looks like acne it could be razor bumps. In this case what you wanna do is get some real hot water, like hot enough almost to burn you but not quite, soak a washcloth in it and lay it around your neck where you get hair. Re-wet as needed and keep it there for 5 minutes, and then commence your regular shaving. And it helps to use a cream designed for sensitive skin (I use the Gilette one.)

Learn from my mistakes XD. Took me 4 years or so to learn this crap.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Borrow your sisterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s foundation and face powder, works for covering up love bites as well :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I hear what you're saying about those kind of girls Tigra, and I wholeheartedly agree. Nothing is a bigger turn-off. However, I wouldn't have sex with them anywhere, never mind a party. My question remains unanswered though (To lovelydude), what is so awful about having sex at a party?

Bubsa, at the parties I attend, having sex would be a nightmare. Stupid girls who take as many hits of x as they can and have no self control. I've seen it happen before and I've seen my friends freaking out the next day because they think they might have an std or something.

I need to go to better parties. ;P

Bubsa, at the parties I attend, having sex would be a nightmare. Stupid girls who take as many hits of x as they can and have no self control. I've seen it happen before and I've seen my friends freaking out the next day because they think they might have an std or something.

I need to go to better parties. ;P

QFT.

That's not a party, that's a shambles.

Oh, and about zits, just pop 'em manually. It may be painful, but the red mark goes away shortly thereafter.

PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP GIVING ADVICE ON THIS SUBJECT. YOU'RE DUMB.

Rule numero uno about pimples is to never pop them, yet all of you jacktards are telling him to. Seriously, stop it. Popping them spreads the bacteria across your face, and it makes them scar (temporary red marks) for even LONGER. Another obviously little-known fact is that when you pop a pimple, more of the "icky" stuff goes DOWNWARDS, that is, into your epidermal layer, than what comes out. Seriously, you don't have to be pre-med to know this [cabbage]. Read a book. And that's another thing, we have several pre-meddies here and they haven't called you morons yet. How sad. I'm not pre-med but I feel like someone has to say something.

Doctors don't even pop pimples professionally anymore, as far as I know of. They use cortisone shots. If you really MUST pop it, very carefully lance it with a needle and apply very very light pressure (won't take much at all, if you're giving effort, it's way too much, it'll usually drain itself in a minute or so). That's how you're supposed to do it. It simply releaves pressure and gets out some of the bacteria and pus that is making your skin red via the infection. Popping it is the worst idea, ever.

So please, please, please, people....Stop giving advice if you're mentally disabled. Reading these posts is like going to the special olympics, except noone is winning, they're just sitting around making spit-bubbles and going "Daaaaaa..."

Horrible.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Oh, and about zits, just pop 'em manually. It may be painful, but the red mark goes away shortly thereafter.

PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP GIVING ADVICE ON THIS SUBJECT. YOU'RE DUMB.

Rule numero uno about pimples is to never pop them, yet all of you jacktards are telling him to. Seriously, stop it. Popping them spreads the bacteria across your face, and it makes them scar (temporary red marks) for even LONGER. Another obviously little-known fact is that when you pop a pimple, more of the "icky" stuff goes DOWNWARDS, that is, into your epidermal layer, than what comes out. Seriously, you don't have to be pre-med to know this [cabbage]. Read a book. And that's another thing, we have several pre-meddies here and they haven't called you morons yet. How sad. I'm not pre-med but I feel like someone has to say something.

Doctors don't even pop pimples professionally anymore, as far as I know of. They use cortisone shots. If you really MUST pop it, very carefully lance it with a needle and apply very very light pressure (won't take much at all, if you're giving effort, it's way too much, it'll usually drain itself in a minute or so). That's how you're supposed to do it. It simply releaves pressure and gets out some of the bacteria and pus that is making your skin red via the infection. Popping it is the worst idea, ever.

So please, please, please, people....Stop giving advice if you're mentally disabled. Reading these posts is like going to the special olympics, except noone is winning, they're just sitting around making spit-bubbles and going "Daaaaaa..."

Horrible.

1. I've been doing it since I was 13, and my face is blemish free

2. Why...did you just type 3 freakin' paragraphs about how we don't know hot to pop zits correctly? I mean, I've been known to make big deals out of asinine things from time to time, but this takes the proverbial cake by a long shot...

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Because giving people false medical information isn't cool? You fail to realize how much giving stupid information could actually effect someone. Say he has dry skin and starts popping his pimples, it could create a break-down of collegen in his skin. Say it's a reall huge pimple and he pops it and gets a staphylococcus infection.

Yea, so you geniuses just shush with the "HEY MAN THIS WERKZ FER ME!" stuff. Go read a book instead.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Stay away from greasy stuff

That's false. Greesy foods do not affect your face.

Ok, soak a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide. Them hold it on it for 10 seconds. Then hold a warm wash cloth to it for about a minute. Then put an ice cube in a bag and hold it for about 2-3 minutes, it will hurt, but the ice closes the pore.

Ice cubes are the key to getting rid of whiteheads. :wink:

BTW listen to Tigra, but if you do pick or pop it, slice open a lemon and hold it on it immediately! Lemon juice works too if it has no additives.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Hydrogen peroxide is iffy, it dries out your skin quite a bit.

Your skin can be effected by so much stuff it isn't even funny. Doctors don't generally accept this as true (though I don't know why...it makes perfect sense...) but even having sex or masturbating can make your skin break out. There is a hormone called Androgen that is released when you...Uhhh, do the deed...and it increased sebacious oil production, which is what P. acne bacteria feed off of, and it clogs up your pores.

Weiiiiird. :o

Eating lots of sugar can also hypothetically do that too, since it raises insulin which raises sebacious production.

Complicated. Skin sux0rz.

- Me!

Because giving people false medical information isn't cool? You fail to realize how much giving stupid information could actually effect someone. Say he has dry skin and starts popping his pimples, it could create a break-down of collegen in his skin. Say it's a reall huge pimple and he pops it and gets a staphylococcus infection.

Yea, so you geniuses just shush with the "HEY MAN THIS WERKZ FER ME!" stuff. Go read a book instead.

Books are for nerds

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Books are for nerds

...And people who will always pwn you in life.

Furthermore, I'm not sure why I was concerned...Would anyone take advice from someone odd enough to name themselves "Poopingman"? I submit that they would not.

- Me!

Books are for nerds

Furthermore, I'm not sure why I was concerned...Would anyone take advice from someone odd enough to name themselves "Poopingman"? I submit that they would not.

At this stage i think this is relative.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Books are for nerds

...But what man doesn't poop?

Books are for nerds

...But what man doesn't poop?

Ahahahaha, classic. I think the same sometimes, even though that wasn't the intention of the name...The catch is, everyone IS my character, at least once or twice a week. (Poopingman gets hacked millions of times a day around the world!) If they deny, they are coincidently, as Suzi said, full of crap.

Onto the flaming, its extremely simple, I started playing this game in '01 when I was 13, and did NOT expect to be playing the game as long as I have been. If I could go back and change what I named myself, I wouldn't have it any other way. <3:

Poopingman.png

Still the King....