Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats, Grats, Good luck, Good luck. :)

Oh yeah, I just realized I had the first post on this blog LOL. Never even knew it.

Just stopping in to say hey, and keep it up Sjakie. :P

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07

Hehe, yeah nice trip Colo <3:

@Gabe, It seems that sometimes I get a lot of drops shortly after each other, and sometimes I get no drops for a long time :?

Grats, Grats, Good luck, Good luck. :)

Oh yeah, I just realized I had the first post on this blog LOL. Never even knew it.

Just stopping in to say hey, and keep it up Sjakie. :P

Hehe, yeah, you got the first post :) And I got a post on the first page of your blog if I'm not mistaken ::'

-----

DK trip 58

Yay, a hybrid trip for me again. I love to hybrid. Hybridded together with Colossus110, his first ever hybrid trip. And Sir Hartlar did a great job maging once again.

1 Drop in the trip. An Axe from prime.

07%20okt%2005%20-%2020.40.22.png

07%20okt%2005%20-%2021.11.51.png

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

lol I was gonna get 99 mage that way like a ton of my mates did but soloing non stop is just lame o.O after a while it really gets boring lol

Good luck with 99 mage

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

lol I was gonna get 99 mage that way like a ton of my mates did but soloing non stop is just lame o.O after a while it really gets boring lol

Good luck with 99 mage

Well, I'm not just doing DK's for magic. I'm doing a lot of alching as well. But yeah, if I got the time to do a DK trip I'll sure do it now :)

Some fairies told me you have a habit for running out of prayer @ Dagannoth Kings. :o
Rofl, but just to clear it up. I did NOT die because I ran out of prayer... I had range prayer on when it ran out. And I got ko'ed with a 40 by prime (mage) :P But while you start about it, I might as well post the dk trip here now. Though it was kinda embarrassing :oops:

DK trip 59

Kinda embarrassing trip. 3 man trip, Hartlar maging and Draco Draco and I hybridding. The first time ever I hybridded together with a experienced hybrid, and yeah, of course it goes wrong this time. The trip had only just started when Rex got on us. And, as much as he loves me, he didn't want to get off me. So I got hit a few times, quickly put on piety for extra defence (which drains your prayer quickly!). I got hit a few times by rex including a 27 hit just before I got him off me. So, when I finally got him off me I ran back to supreme which we were killing. As I came back I saw my prayer run out and at the same time Prime spawned. Who hit me a 40 for the KO.

Luckilly Draco saved all my stuff. And later on the trip Hartlar got an axe drop. Which they gave me a 600k share off to pay for the items lost (barrow gloves) and the repair costs of my barrow armour. Thank you so much guys.

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Time for an update again ::' Thanks everyone who posted <3:

Grats :D

Who's feet are they behind you? Did kohe get shy and decided to hide in that house again? :-s

Yeah, he got shy when he found out I would take a pic, that little house was the only place he could get away to quick enough to avoid being fully on it :-w

-----

Well, not much special happened during the past days. Did a bit of mage training again but it's not going extremely quick (doing about 100k xp per day). But I'm slowly crawling towards level 96 ::'

And I also got this nice level while soloing the zammy boss. 83 Attack

83%20Attack.PNG

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg