Most attractive male celebrity?

Bones_Zero

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't keep up with acting celebrities...90% of them are a holes who want more attention. (mostly women :? )

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Brad Pitt is a role model for all men, a man who can get into Angelina's pants is the man!!

Um.. I really don't like Jimmy Car

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Brad Pitt. He should be slapped.

Funny story about that. My dad flies, just kind of for fun, and he has an office in the hanger, and he rents out the hanger, just for extra cash. Brad Pitt's airplane was in there for a short while well they were buying a new hanger. (it was just a little plane, if anything coming out of a celebrity can be 'little') My dad never got to meet him, and when he went to take the plane out, this bodygaurd came and sat with my dad well he took the plane out, just the thought of my dad trying to work (he's a PI), with some huge buff bodyguard sitting with him is laughable.

ANyway, I don't follow that kind of stuff, is there any point to it?

All these men :

Johnny Depp, johnny_depp.jpg

Brad Pitt,

5727.jpg

Joshua Harnett,

Josh-Hartnett---Pearl-Harbor--C10102359.jpeg

Orlando Bloom,

orlando_bloom_02.jpg

Leonardo Decaprio,

leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

David Beckham.

Why change the topic title?

P.S. I'm not gay, just like the way these guys look after themselves metro ftw!

EDIT: Arh forgot Bono!!

A friend to all is a friend to none.

lmao you've all been had. Serves you all right for repling to such mindless topics.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

here he is i dont love him D=

i am straight, ladies!

281x211eu1.jpg

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

cxhano2.gif

<(--=\\ CHAMILITARY MAYNE //=--)>

lmao you've all been had. Serves you all right for repling to such mindless topics.

You mean like you just did?

I was talking aboutt he original topic as I'm sure you knew.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

EDIT: Arh forgot Bono!!

Ew. Bono.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I've always had a fettish for men with dark hair and glasses <3: Although some don't fit the description they're still in the top list. I think Garette hedlund is the most gorgeous man to walk the Earth :P

Cillian Murphy

000ddsgwl8.jpg

Tom welling

0tomwellingnw6.jpg

Garette Hedlund

1374006873lkm2.jpg

and Matt Damon

mattdamon98kd9.jpg

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

i just noticed i think (not positive) but i think almost all the people who posted on this topic were guys.. but anyways.. as for my picks

Johnny Depp

Orlando Bloom

Gackt Camui:mrgreen:

David Tennant (lol jk not attractive but funny)

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Hehe, since I'm a girl, I can admit to liking guys without any troubles, so I will share my favourites :D

Johnny Depp.

Alan Rickman in his slightly younger days. That voice makes me forget every feminist inclination. Sigh.