How much do npc's make a day

Capn_Undies

Everyday i do slayer and im always going to the brimhaven dungeon and paying 875 gp for entrance, or going to the desert and paying 10 gp per visit.

Who do you think is the richest npc?

How much do they make a day?

P.S you can include general store owners but list the city they are in. And don't say Party Pete is the richest because of his party hat.

Discuss.

QUACK!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be a good idea to exclude a few, wom and party pete for example, then this wouldnt be the same as hundreds of other threads like this.

Without them i'd say the mage guild rune shop owner, sells so many runes per day, must be a master runecrafter lol.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Sawmill Operator. He CONVERTS logs into planks (you supply to logs).

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I wonder how rich the guy near the agility pyramid is, the one you sellpyramid plunder relics too.

He seems to have an endless supply of money from somewere, never seen him run out of money for artifacts yet.

The great mystery, he may have 5k left, or he may have 5 bajillion left

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Aubury in Varrock. F2P and P2P. Must sell over 50000000K of runes a day to all those F2P and P2P'ers

Edit: He's a master Runecrafter isnt he? So he must make double nats :shock: More richer than any other NPC. No doubt.

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

Lets do the math.

Shantay pass:

First let's make an educated guess. I would say on one single server, a person passes through about every 3 minutes. Because the desert isn't that popular, and some people use teleports. 60/3= 20, so 20 people pass every hour. 20x24= 480, 480x365= 175,200x5= 876,000. This means that the Shantay pass makes 876k a year from the passes alone on a single server. I am excluding all the quest releases which draw at least a hundred thousand players in the first day.

There are 64 p2p worlds, 876kx64= 56,064,000. Shantay isn't that poor eh? :-k

If you disagree with the idea that a person passes through ever 3 minutes, change the value, heres the equasion for you:

Let Y be the number of minutes that pass every time a person goes through the pass.

Let X be the amount of money the Shantay pass makes every year, assuming there are no new servers added.

60/Yx24x365x5x65=X

If you want to find the money they make at different amount if times, just alter the equation. For example, if you just want to know the daily values, take out the 365, If you want to know the monthly values, take the same number and multiply it by 30. It's pretty much common sense I'm sure.

I would say the richest npc is either the stone mason, or better yet, the guy that repairs your barrow items.