:: 99 Herblore House Party :: - Over

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I will have members by then, if I do I will come on my pure named Relucta :D

Btw, Grats on 99 if I dont make it! 8-)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Awesome, not only would i love to see your house, I'd love to see someone get 99 herblore, one of the hardest most expensive skills in the game, except for construction, which you have 99 in too! you own, lol plus i can try out my dark bow on you all mwahaha he he

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

the herblore cape under it says june 19th 06... i believe it's 07 now <3: :uhh: :XD: <.< ::' :thumbsup: -.- :-X :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: oh, and I'll try and be there...

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

the herblore cape under it says june 19th 06... i believe it's 07 now oh, and I'll try and be there...

Wow I guess that shows how smart I am :uhh: I'll fix it later :oops:

To everyone who's concerned about the GMT mix up:

I really have no idea. It's either 10:00 or 11:00 PM GMT time. If you're really concerned, check this thread at 10:00 PM GMT time on Tuesday. If it says "1 hour to go" that means it's at 11pm. If it says "party now" that means the party has started.

Alternatively, just check if I'm online. I will be leaving my PM "off" until I open my house at 3pm NST. I will turn it to "on" when I open my house. So if I'm offline, the party hasn't started. If I'm online, it's begun.

Or, to settle this properly.. someone who lives in that timezone reply to this thread stating what time it is there currently and I'll figure out the time difference :wall:

This is far more complicated than it has to be :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'll try to come..and btw..in your picture of your 99 capes..it says 99 herb....but june 19 06? Might wanna change that to 07' ;)

Rofl saw that :oops: :-$ I'll change it when I add my *real* 99 herblore picture :D

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

You rich gardening tool! :lol:

Since I am still snailing my way towards my capes, I guess I'll have to take a peek at yours tomorrow. Could you poke me on MSN, so there is a chance of me not sleeping in? (Missed SaidinWot's 91 RC... :oops: )

Great job! :thumbsup:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

ill try to make it. It sounds like a lot of fun. Congrats

Thanks so much! :D Hope you'll be there!!

You rich gardening tool!

Since I am still snailing my way towards my capes, I guess I'll have to take a peek at yours tomorrow. Could you poke me on MSN, so there is a chance of me not sleeping in? (Missed SaidinWot's 91 RC...)

Great job!

-blush- Hey took me a while to make that gp :oops: You planning on having a 99 party as well? If so, I'm there ::'

And sure, I'll give you a poke on MSN :D Glad you can make it!!!

I will try to be there early congrats and can't wait to see your house.

Great!!! :D So glad you can make it!!! And thanks :D

Posted Image

I would like to be there miss, but i'm afraid the times are a little off for me. Afterall they are just about midnight in central and eastern europe, which usually isn't a problem, I just have this little incident every midnight. But i'll be there for as long as I can.

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

I'll try to come, but i dont think i can make it :( first i have to figure out the time, if it is at 10pm for me i can't make it, sorry well have fun at your party.

Edit: I just looked it up, its 9 pm my time (i live in the netherlands) If anyone can confirm this ill might be there

Spy Marvel

So its at 10PM GMT? If it is, I might be able to be there.

Either ten or eleven :wall: I'm getting a lot of mixed messages from people. To clarify this, someone post a message saying like, "As I'm posting this it's 6pm GMT" and I'll just count the time difference from that to my own :wall:

Posted Image