:: 99 Herblore House Party :: - Over

99herbbannercq1.jpg

1504.jpeg

^^ Thanks to -Devoted12- for the countdown. Click it for more party details.

:: 99 Herblore House Party ::

-----: Time/date is subject to change, stay tuned for updates :-----

Well I'm currently 98 herblore and am hoping to obtain 99 in the next couple of days (most likely Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest). I will be hosting the party in my POH (99 construction), so please read the entire post for details! Right now I'm guessing (hoping) that I will get 99 by Tuesday. As stated above, the time and date is always subject to change. If it does change, I will say so in my title. Interested in tracking my progress? Check out my blog!

:: Date/Time ::

Date: Tuesday, June 19th

PST (California/GMT -8): 3:00 PM

EST (New York/GMT -5): 6:00 PM

GMT: 11:00 PM - CONFIRMED!

I'm no time zone expert, but I think that's correct. Daylight savings time is in effect for PST and EST, but is not in effect for GMT (?). Any help would be greatly appreciated, lol :oops:

:: Location ::

Server: 99

:: The Event ::

I will open my house to the public at precisely 3:00 PM California (PST) time (again, subject to change). I will actually get the level at about 3:15 PM. During that 15 minutes or so, feel free to wander around my house, play in my dungeon, change your outfit or hair colour/style in my bedroom or even make yourself a nice cup of tea!

After I get the level, you are all welcome to come with me to purchase my herblore cape! We will take one of my portals in my portal chamber to Falador. From there we will walk together to Taverly, where I will purchase my cape!

:: House Layout ::

So you all don't get lost 8-)

Ground Floor:

picture20av6.png

Dungeon:

picture19vg1.png

:: Closing Remarks ::

the99slo4.png

I look forward to adding the 99 herblore cape to my collection soon! I expect to see you all at my party!! :lol:

-----: Time/date is subject to change, stay tuned for updates :-----

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PST (California/GMT -8): 3:00 PM

EST (New York/GMT -5): 6:00 PM

I'm no time zone expert, but I think that's correct. Daylight savings time is in effect for PST and EST, but is not in effect for GMT (?).

If daylight savings time is in effect, why not use PDT and EDT timezones respectively? Correct me if I'm wrong :wall:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Boo :D so excited for you :]

I'm try to be there. Time to buy more green clothes to match the cape :D rooooofl see you then!

~ady

"Y2kadrian" a.k.a. "Baby Ady"

138 Combat, 99 Herblore, Farming, Crafting, Slayer, Summoning, etc

Playing since 2001.

I'll be there!

Wahoo!!!

100% I'll be there!

Oh goody! :D

might be able to come we shall see, if i can't make it congrats all the same

I hope you can~! :( You better plan your whole day around this! Rofl :oops: Thanks!

If daylight savings time is in effect, why not use PDT and EDT timezones respectively? Correct me if I'm wrong

Didn't want to get into all that :oops: Figured it'd only further confuse myself and others.

That's hot

I guess i'll try make it, if I remember

Boo so excited for you :]

I'm try to be there. Time to buy more green clothes to match the cape rooooofl see you then!

~ady

Boo!!!! :shock: You better be there Ady! :D I've been obsessing over herblore cape outfits since I decided to go for 99 :shock: Sheesh, I'm a little crazy.

Thanks for posting Ady :D

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

thats mid night for me... at 19th... :|

why does all the cool persons have their cool parties when i can't join? pfft... :D

Not that great for me either.. #-o At least having to wake up at 6am is better than midnight :P

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

This is the day before i leave. :shock:

As long as you dont change the time, ill be there!

Pre-gratz. :thumbsup:

P.S. The time is confusing me. It is 10 pm GMT right?

I tried converting the times to gmt but the one said 10 pm and the other said 11 pm.

:?

Yep it is 10pm GMT. Daylight savings time brought PST and EST time forward by 1hour so they become -7 and -4 respectively. If you are using time zone converter you may want use PDT and EDT timezones instead of those two.

Yep it is 10pm GMT. Daylight savings time brought PST and EST time forward by 1hour so they become -7 and -4 respectively. If you are using time zone converter you may want use PDT and EDT timezones instead of those two.

Europeans are green too 8-) - this year americans started with the daylight saving before us but we also changed the time - so its 11PM gmt - I'm pretty sure of that cause I got friends both in the west and the east and its 5 and 8 hours difference respectivley :thumbsup:

I'll be there <3:

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

3 PM West Coast time is in fact 6 PM Eastern time, but is 11 PM GMT...

They are on BST now if I'm not mistaken.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Europeans are green too 8-) - this year americans started with the daylight saving before us but we also changed the time - so its 11PM gmt - I'm pretty sure of that cause I got friends both in the west and the east and its 5 and 8 hours difference respectivley :thumbsup:

I'll be there <3:

3 PM West Coast time is in fact 6 PM Eastern time, but is 11 PM GMT...

They are on BST now if I'm not mistaken.

11pm GMT? I'm confused now lol. Guess it is safer to come for both times. :?