I hate kids...

Poopingman

Maybe this is just a guy thing, maybe this is just because I work at a library, and have constant contact with these hellions, maybe I've lost my mind, nevertheless, I've had it with KIDS!

I suppose you can condense my grievance to the range containing kids aged 1 up until about 5. Once they start school they seem to come around......thank God. As I write this I am listening helplessly as an oblivious mother pushes her toddler around as he yells incessantly for no reason. What really irks me is that the adult just maintains the status quo, obviously hope of controlling or stopping the monstrosity has been given up long ago, they just let 'em scream for no reason until they run out of breath.

Furthermore, whats the point of bringing these infants out into the public? I understand they can't be left alone, but I know, with paramount certainty, that isn't the case all of the time, probably not even most of it. The kid has no idea whats going on, where its at, why its there, or who any of us are. I don't give a darn how cute, or adorable the kid is, or how much it looks like his dad blah blah blah.......It just wants to scream for no reason until they force the parent(s) to leave. Especially living here in yuppie suburbia, I see parents on BIKES with their infants on these little trailers, riding through heavy downtown traffic, making us take precaution because they want to drag their kids on some little sight-seeing trip, that actually turns out to be much more dangerous than its worth (nothing).

As I finish writing this rant, I hear a whole swarm of scamps entering the library upstairs, the deafening clamor is driving me psychotic! Excuse me while I hide under my desk.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you've never screamed when you were a baby? Or cried? Wow, you're so amazing.

I bet it's some totally awesome 20-stringed, dragon shaped instrument that doubles as a flamethrower/laser phaser. Or some really lame Chinese bamboo thing.

So, you've never screamed when you were a baby? Or cried? Wow, you're so amazing.

I think the topic poster's main infuriation came from the fact that the parents have given up on shutting their kids up (or controlling them, if that term is more socially acceptable ;P).

thesip2.jpg

It really has

I agree. It really is annoying and a huge disruption to have a infant screaming in a public place.

That being said, it is necessary to take the children out places and get them to experience and see as much as possible. If this is not done, they just become a dull husk, and all they ever will know up to the time they are 4 is their house. When they start going places or seeing other kids at school, they arent going to have the experience other kids have.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

as soon as a child is smart enough to talk back, is when i become enraged and want that thing dead... i'm never going to have kids of my own, Maybe adopted.. least they are thankful and need it, and don't [bleep] at you.

and people DO NOT bring your child to a restaurant... PLEASE for the love of god at least give them some sort of chill-pill even if you think they will behave.

I think the topic poster's main infuriation came from the fact that the parents have given up on shutting their kids up (or controlling them, if that term is more socially acceptable ;P).

That's what I was going to say.

I've noticed an increase of parents that are like that.

Anyways, kudos to you ..

IM IN GOD MODE FULZ.

I know some kids are like that, but not all of them. According to my mom, my twin brother and I were very well behaved when we were that young. But that was because our parents taught us what was right and wrong to do in public. I find that a lot of parents these days don't know how to teach their child such things, or just don't care.

It's sad to say the least.

3898000bYVcx.png

So you hate yourself?

Wait a minute, your an adult on these forums? :uhh:

Read

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Furthermore, whats the point of bringing these infants out into the public?

When I was a little child, 1-4 yrs old, my mother would never take me to do things outside, or anything at all. From age 1 to 4, I stayed indoors all the time, except big exceptions, with my grandmother, with nothing to do, and no social interaction at all. My mother was at work, and she was gone before I was awake in the morning, and I was nearly asleep for the night when she arrived back home. When at 4 yrs old I went to the kindergarden, I would cry as if someone had stabbed my heart every morning she brought me there because I wasn't used to strangers or being outside of familar grounds. And for 2 years at that kindergarden, I suffered, and stayed alone, and it was the beggining of my life of suffering. All that because my parents did not bring me "out in public" when I was a child.

2480+ total

Blame the parents, it's not really the child's consciouss decision to scream their head off, i'm sure in their mind there's a perfectly good, childlike reason.

I mean, comeon they've only been in this world for a few years and you expect them to behave like adults out of their own instinct? I think that's asking a little too much really. And if they can't behave all the time you expect the parents to shun them from society?

I would say that of all the countries i've visited the most well behaved children generally come from places like France, where children eat out at restaurants from a very young age, but are taught manners and how to behave and all that.

You can't just shun them from formal occasions when they're mind is developing then expect them to learn all about social niceties of their own accord, it just doesn't work like that.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Pretty much every kid does it, I'd say 99/100 TIfers did it as a child. However, that doesn't make it any less annoying, frustrating, make-you-wanna-get-a-guitar-and-smash-their-head-ish - but what can you do? Talk to the parents. If they can't control their children in a quiet environment (after all, as parents it's their responsiblity), kick their arse out.

Pretty much every kid does it, I'd say 99/100 TIfers did it as a child. However, that doesn't make it any less annoying, frustrating, make-you-wanna-get-a-guitar-and-smash-their-head-ish - but what can you do? Talk to the parents. If they can't control their children in a quiet environment (after all, as parents it's their responsiblity), kick their arse out.

Agreed. If I ever starting crying/throwing a fit as a child my parents would take me out of the store/restaurant/whatever until I got quiet. Just keeping your kid crying in the middle of of the store, or worse, a restaurant is just bad.

Blame the parents, it's not really the child's consciouss decision to scream their head off, i'm sure in their mind there's a perfectly good, childlike reason.

I mean, comeon they've only been in this world for a few years and you expect them to behave like adults out of their own instinct? I think that's asking a little too much really. And if they can't behave all the time you expect the parents to shun them from society?

I would say that of all the countries i've visited the most well behaved children generally come from places like France, where children eat out at restaurants from a very young age, but are taught manners and how to behave and all that.

You can't just shun them from formal occasions when they're mind is developing then expect them to learn all about social niceties of their own accord, it just doesn't work like that.

Summed it up perfectly.
iteme3721.jpg

I hate bad parenting, not children.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

we were all kids once. its natural. what do you want the parents to do? not have kids to end the next generation just because a librarian is getting ticked off? give them pills to shut them up? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I stuffed pilled down your throat just so you can shut up aout rants about kids. maybe leave them at home? that reflects on a poor job of the parents, not willing to even let their kids explore the library and store just to avoid their loud instinctive behavior.

If the kids cry for apparently no reason, then there's something wrong with the parent. there's always a reason. just that a lot of the time the parents don't know what to do or they do but decide to not make it their problem. "hey, let the kid cry, pretend he's not ours!"

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I really hate children but I hate mothers more. See my mom works at a school and I sometimes go round to help her carry things home or help out doing various bits and pieces. Well when I walk in, around "home time" for the kiddies there are all those [bleep] mothers giving me cautious looks like im going to crack out a 9mm and start killing their kids. But yeah, kids I don't understand why anybody ever wants to have them, they are a complete burden and really do nothing but scream and cry VERY selfishly.

Next time I go, I will walk in with my squirt gun (looks real) and see what happens.

I seriously hate the mother attitude females develop.

we were all kids once. its natural. what do you want the parents to do? not have kids to end the next generation just because a librarian is getting ticked off? give them pills to shut them up? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I stuffed pilled down your throat just so you can shut up aout rants about kids. maybe leave them at home? that reflects on a poor job of the parents, not willing to even let their kids explore the library and store just to avoid their loud instinctive behavior.

If the kids cry for apparently no reason, then there's something wrong with the parent. there's always a reason. just that a lot of the time the parents don't know what to do or they do but decide to not make it their problem. "hey, let the kid cry, pretend he's not ours!"

Haha, your misguided anger made you blind to the actual point of the post. As many have gathered, the parents are at fault. Whether or not I made that clear enough in my writing, varies from person to person...

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

What i hate are the adults who just give into their childrens manipulation. an example would be when the parent says that the child cant have something, so that spoilt little brat (Maybe a bit too harsh? :XD: ) screams and whinges and whines and won't shut the hell up until the thing gets what it wants.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Parents are spoiling their kids more than ever. I remember when I was little, my parents would make sure I knew how to behave while still being somewhat lenient. I know I was never like that.

So, yes, I agree with you. I hate little kids. And their parents that think their kids are uber-awesome and would never do anything wrong.

For example...

There are these two little kids I know. Whenever they see me, they attack me. Literally. The grab whatever they can and whack me with it. If they don't have anything, they use their bare hands. I complain to their mom, all she does is laugh and tell her kids not to. Like that's going to help.

Or that other time...I was at the supermarket, and there was this mom pushing a stroller around. She hits me with the stroller. Doesn't even bother to see if she did anything to me. All she cared about it her little kid was okay.

And then there's the hygienic problem. I understand it's natural for little kids to pick their nose and suck their thumbs and all that, but can't the parents, who know what can be spread through things like that, do something about it?

I can probably keep ranting on and on, but I'm not going to. My point is that new parents don't know how to treat their children, and are being way too lenient and spoil their children.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Its just i thought that fi you was an adult old enough to moan about kids, then i thought that you would have mroe important things to do.

Uh...I think you misunderstood "kids" I'm talking like kids up to 5-6 years old. I could be 14 and complain in a legit manner about it...I just happen to be 20, oh well.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....