*!* Post your best Specials *!*

Tijger2099

The best dh hit I've seen is 85 omg >.<

I remember one Tip.It'er set out to prove that 100+ was possible. He actually did, too. Hit

101 on one of those shades, umm, Fiyr Shade I think. The max hit calculator will tell you

it's impossible, but he actually did it, so the calculator must not be 100% accurate. :-k

EDIT: If anyone has a link to this post, I forget who it was but I know it was a man (as opposed

to a woman), and it was umm .. at least one year ago I believe. Before Dharok's was nerfed,

(was it nerfed? I think it was ...) and I'm fairly sure he no longer plays.

It was after the Fight Caves, because he had a Fire Cape. Some very famous Tip.It'er, I always

got the impression that he was middle aged probably. He actually had to get 99 max HP, so

he could get the maximum 98 Str bonus from 98 HP lost.

Hope all those clues help somebody find him.

there's a pic in the sticky for screenies of a guy hitting 91 on black demons. at least, i think it's in there, i know i've seen it on tif.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bleh i'm not that good... I hit a 29 recently with my dmace no pots but ultimate strength with 75 str... here's a pic though of me with dds level 74 str:

Edit.... uggghhh... how do you put pics that come directly from your computer on TIF[/img]

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

bleh i'm not that good... I hit a 29 recently with my dmace no pots but ultimate strength with 75 str... here's a pic though of me with dds level 74 str:

Edit.... uggghhh... how do you put pics that come directly from your computer on TIF[/img]

Upload them on http://www.imageshack.us

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

I'm not exactly sure what mine was, but all the people asking for pics of the person hitting a 101; I think that Laikrob (tip.it mod) might know where to find it as they were gf/bf to the best of my knowlege.

Getting another sig

[removed]

The best I've personally hit was a 44 (at 72 str with Dharoks in Duel Arena). Don't have any screenies though. :x

I think I hold the record for the best 4 straight specs with a Dds though. I hit 8 20+'s in 4 specs while superpotted and praying against an attempted lurer. :anxious:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I'm not exactly sure what mine was, but all the people asking for pics of the person hitting a 101; I think that Laikrob (tip.it mod) might know where to find it as they were gf/bf to the best of my knowlege.

There were 2 - 1 of Golf hitting 102 on a shade, one day after the release of Tarn's lair, and an other with a guy hitting 102 on a kalphite guardian with Keris. I'm sure I've got the picture somewhere.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

ok... here it goes... ddsspecialxk3.th.jpg

so... 29 i guess isnt that good but oh well... I also have some old dh pc pictures... 72-73 str using nitro... so I ended up with 20 hitpoints or so... :?

dharokcz4.th.jpg

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

My personal highest spec was on a pker, and is a 36 37 with a dds, followed by a 34 27 for a whip :D

That was with max str bonus at the time (defender) but with a fury

Anyway, the highest hit with a dds anyone can see is twenty fourr's signature on runescapecommunity, of him hitting a 39 38.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Found the pic everyone's talking about.

my100noobs.jpg

Craziness :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: i'm scared... :XD: but seriously, that's just ridiculous, could you hit that on a player too? can you get that much life without def over 40?

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

the keris can probably actually hit higher than 102... divide that by three(increased damage to kalphites) and you get 34... so you could probably hit more than 102

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

the keris can probably actually hit higher than 102... divide that by three(increased damage to kalphites) and you get 34... so you could probably hit more than 102

Someone calculated it out and it is possible to hit like 124 or something with Keris.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

What is this keris everybody is talking about?

And for the person that asked whether you could hit that high on a player with dharok, guess not, this guy hit 100 with salve amy on undead monsters ;)

it's still possible without salve ammy, and keris is a reward for contact!, has a chance of doing 3x damage against kalphites.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I hit a 36 on a slayer task at bloodvelds, didnt get pic tho :oops:

But I found on forums that the max hit of keris dagger is 144 100% serious

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage