*!* Post your best Specials *!*

Tijger2099

Special attacks seem to play a major part in pk'ing, since it can come out handy to ko someone. But also in dueling, Castle Wars and just monster training alot of people seem to be curious for every single special if they can beat their max hit again. At least I'm one of these people that hopes to hit a nice 60+ with my dds.

Please take your time to find a screenshot on your computer where you hit pretty high with any special attack (special attack pictures only!). Whether it's a with a magic short bow or a dds, we don't care :). Please also post whether you were super setted and whether you were using (att/str) prayer or not.

My highest hit ever was 40-41 with a d hally special, but my highest hit I recorded was this hit in Castle Wars, yesterday.

07jun20-19.png

Examine info: Pray nubs in CW should be punished

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a picture somewhere of my old character hitting a 42-45 on a

Great Demon for Slayer, but hell if I know where it is.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

^ the personal best dh hit ive ever seen lol

personally, haven't screened any spec hits, but i did hit a 22-21 on an elve during a slayer task. not anything special compared to all these 71's :shock: , but to me it was pretty nice seeing two 20s in a spec

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

^ the personal best dh hit ive ever seen lol

personally, haven't screened any spec hits, but i did hit a 22-21 on an elve during a slayer task. not anything special compared to all these 71's :shock: , but to me it was pretty nice seeing two 20s in a spec

Not bad ;)

The best dh hit I've seen is 85 omg >.<

And the best dds special so far 38-37 (in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqjv7RObU70)

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

Special attacks seem to play a major part in pk'ing, since it can come out handy to ko someone. But also in dueling, Castle Wars and just monster training alot of people seem to be curious for every single special if they can beat their max hit again. At least I'm one of these people that hopes to hit a nice 60+ with my dds.

Please take your time to find a screenshot on your computer where you hit pretty high with any special attack (special attack pictures only!). Whether it's a with a magic short bow or a dds, we don't care :). Please also post whether you were super setted and whether you were using (att/str) prayer or not.

My highest hit ever was 40-41 with a d hally special, but my highest hit I recorded was this hit in Castle Wars, yesterday.

Examine info: Pray nubs in CW should be punished

hm, a bit low but i like the double #'s simply because hitting double of the same # is hard, yet if the player only has 30 HP left and you hit a special you can actually hit their hp double over, like if you WERE going to hit 31/30 and they only had 30 hp, you hit 30/30 its just a weird glitch.

but yea, i dont keep pics of my best specials anymore, it seems so... um, insignificant i guess.

btw, you cannot double max hit with DDS, i believe mine is 36's with a d dagger, but the max i can hit is 35/36 its just something that cannot happen.

I remember one Tip.It'er set out to prove that 100+ was possible. He actually did, too. Hit

101 on one of those shades, umm, Fiyr Shade I think. The max hit calculator will tell you

it's impossible, but he actually did it, so the calculator must not be 100% accurate. :-k

EDIT: If anyone has a link to this post, I forget who it was but I know it was a man (as opposed

to a woman), and it was umm .. at least one year ago I believe. Before Dharok's was nerfed,

(was it nerfed? I think it was ...) and I'm fairly sure he no longer plays.

It was after the Fight Caves, because he had a Fire Cape. Some very famous Tip.It'er, I always

got the impression that he was middle aged probably. He actually had to get 99 max HP, so

he could get the maximum 98 Str bonus from 98 HP lost.

Hope all those clues help somebody find him.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I remember one Tip.It'er set out to prove that 100+ was possible. He actually did, too. Hit

101 on one of those shades, umm, Fiyr Shade I think. The max hit calculator will tell you

it's impossible, but he actually did it, so the calculator must not be 100% accurate. :-k

EDIT: If anyone has a link to this post, I forget who it was but I know it was a man (as opposed

to a woman), and it was umm .. at least one year ago I believe. Before Dharok's was nerfed,

It was after the Fight Caves, because he had a Fire Cape. Some very famous Tip.It'er, I always

got the impression that he was middle aged probably. He actually had to get 99 max HP, so

I remember the post and it was a 101 on a shade... full dharoks, fire cape, salve amulet 1hp from 99 and super potted. I cant remember the name though. Sozzle.

Sig.jpg

I remember the post and it was a 101 on a shade... full dharoks, fire cape, salve amulet 1hp from 99 and super potted. I cant remember the name though. Sozzle.

I'm pretty sure his TIF name is trembake and his rsn is Golvellius07, my spelling and that may be a little out though. He posts fairly frequently, I remember seeing that hit, it was insane.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Lol, this is what I like to consider my best spec(forgot to screeny <.< ):

Looting sharks in this gear: Dds, climbing boots, addy gloves, str ammy, mith defender.

Some guy in lunar and dscimmy attacks me, I spec some number, then a 20-20, and he dies in the bank... I like it because I hit that without prayer, pots, or decent gear :wink:

Best hit with good stuff outside of wildy is something like 32 in c-wars, with a dmace(spec) :D

Btw, 75 str and 95 cb lol...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

That was Golvellius07 I think thats the numbers on his name

He quit a few months ago, and was 100% positive you can only hit 100 with DH

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool