kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

I was on fire this weekend!gained god knows how much agility and had lot of fun doing so.Went to the kq with blogscapers and freinds and did the slayer tower event which was awesome.

Whilst the forums were down :cry: i reached 3 big milestones.

98 agility

98agilitybv4.png

90+% of the way to 99

and i reached the 12mill agility exp marker.

i have a party date and time for the 99 in a couple of days,ive gotta go to work now and have a few hings to do before i go.

:thumbsup: \' tif is back wooootttt!!!!!!11!!!1 \' :thumbsup:

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, kris, just wow.

People doubted you, you doubted you, and yet your still flying higher.

You've jumped so many hurdles, you've had so much fun, you've seen so many achievements and not been downhearted, and that's why I know you can achieve your full potential. Fly higher, and the ppl who doubt them, its their loss, because I know you can prove them wrong.

If anyone deserves that cape, its you kris.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Whey! Well done mate almost there :D Good luck with it and have fun ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Deliberating a date for my party.

Friday 10pm gmt or Friday 9pm gmt 26th october.

its the only day i think is suitable for the party(the halloween event is the day after so i cant get it then)

If i cant decide ill just get the level by myself.

tifsdac6mc.gif

hey blogscapers.scratch that idea of getting 1500 total with 99 agility because im most likely getting 1500 total with 50 thieve.i want 53 thieve for ghostly robes so i can be all spookyish when the halloween festivities kick off.

btw a pidgeons just flown into my window :shock:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Kris c6's 99 agility party details

For a few months ive been chisseling away at this agility goal gaining a minescule 100k exp a day.Finally im now going to achieve 99 in agility and recieve the cape.Id like fellow runescapers to join me for this achievement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:saturday 27th october

UK Time: 3:00 PM

Other Time Zones:

10:00 AM EST

9:00 AM CST

8:00 AM MST

7:00 AM PST

12:00 PM ACT (saturday)

Server:99

Attire:Youre favourite party attire

Inventory Essentials:30gp(for boat trip)Beer,emote modifiers,you name it you can bring it!

Reason:To celebrate me achieving 99 agility

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting location

agilitypartyimagehe0.png

I will obtain the level where i started this long and winding journey and at the imitiate course which nearly every player has access to.

Once ive gained the level we will freak train our way to brimhaven agility arena where i will recieve the cape.

FREAK train path below(30gp needed for the boat)

agilitypartyimage2ko2.png

Once ive recieved the cape youre welcome to roam my roam my house,pester my demon butler and fight over the guilded alters which i will have moved to the brimhaven house portal.

tifsdac6mc.gif

:) If all goes smoothly i should be able to come :D Good luck. Will be fun!

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

OMG congradulations! your almost there, you are actually gonna do it.

I hope you realize how big an accomplishment this is, because sometimes people forget after a while. Im VERY impressed

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009