kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

C'mon, at least get 93 agility today, you can do it! ! !

Besides that, school is going to eat a lot of us eventually.. It's going to eat me in three days! :| :?

youre wright about that.if i was at this point at the beggining of the holidays i would have got it ages ago but now it could be late november early december when i get it.i dont plan on training agility or playing rs at all during my last year of compulsary school.

thanks for the support guys

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay my donation helped :P

Well done kris you almost there, honestly with all that hard work and effort you have put in so far it would be silly to give up now :thumbsup:

Cmon Kris you can do it! ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

0000nb0.png

small implings trip.nothing really great.

94agilityko1.png

im re-evaluating my decision to go for 99 agility :-k im flat out broke and im out of super energies.Without super energies im gonna be training this till january after calculating it out and i just dont want to be doing that i ahve better things to be doing.

ill dwell on it but ill need about 1k super energy potions if im to finish this at the rate i am.ill see but im not in the mood or have the mindset to grind through the levels that i would without super energy potions :|

tifsdac6mc.gif

Without super energy potions this 99 is over.Getting from 92-93 nearly killed me with frustration not using super energys and using sips of leftover ones i had in my bank so i suppose that i give up.

some small reasons why:

1)im flatout broke.ive only just regained my armour after selling my pumpkin and my easter egg is the only thing with mega value left.i have a few hundred k left which i rely on for day to day expenses

2)no-one even sells super energy potions so if i did have any money i would waist too many hours waiting for sellers to come forward

3)interest in my blog has bombed making it seem on the inside that no-on cares so neither do i.

most of all ive become isolated from my freinds within runescape.While ive been running around ape attoll my freinds have been having a blast in the god wars dungeon,playing minigames,questing and just generally having tonnes of fun.I want to hang around with my freinds a lot more and this goal just prevents me from doing that.

i dont know i may come back to complete this goal but i dont see it happening ever.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Iscolated? :(

We've been PMing each other all the time! I know you may be jelous of all the questing I've been doing :P but I've been doing it to achieve a goal.

We're doing Lunar tommorow together. :) I think, if you take a long break, do a lot of skilling, mini games, questing, and money making, maybe you will change your mind.

Well, I respect your decision. However, its kinda bleh. See ya soon

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

It's a lie saying they're hard to get as I got 3k sold to me within 5 minutes.

Too bad you gave up but setting a 99, as I too have realised, is no longer fun. It's more fun, to have fun! Getting no 99 will make up for the loss of fun, as it's only actually 5 minutes of exitment then the 99 thrill is over.

Yay i so gud i gts 23 farming

aww oh noes kris! I respect your descision as it is a very well made one. =D> Well you got to 93 and maybe it could be a long term goal. I hope you enjoy it back in w99 edge because i misses you! <3:

Well done on getting so far mate, i respect you for that. Cya and have fun! :thumbsup: ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

im kinda wanting to go back and train agility :o

i know what i said was the be all and end all of going for 99 agility but i kinda miss that course :?

if i can get 1k super energies then ill continue.could someone help me in determining how much one super energy potion costs?soi can get a realisation on how much i will need for one thousand super energy potions.

thanks

::'

tifsdac6mc.gif

sad to see that another person is quiting agility, it is a very hard 99... but I think its worth it (ill know pretty soon :D) what I do to get super energies is that I buy avantoe seeds and collect my own fungi and make the pots, or when I get bored of collecting fungi I get a friend to make the pots if I give them the avantoe and waters vials. Therefore i suggest you get to lvl 50 farming if u want to get 99 the cheap way.

99thievingsiggq3gz9.png

Hi Kris! Glad to see you are re-thinking your decision!!!!

Me, and many of your other friends are here for you!

I have a few bad jokes to entertain you aswell! :D

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

And te goal for 99 agility is back on.thanks to gremmys and flamer foes donations im practically ready for the second 10k lap sprint

555tk5.png

thanks so much.the tipit community has really uplifted my spirits <3:

btw tommorow morning 10:30 i get my initial yr10 gcse results :ohnoes:

tifsdac6mc.gif

got my gcse results today :ohnoes:

maths:B

science:B

english:A

Religous eduvcation:A*

im especially happy with english since i waspredicted a c and got an A in probably the hardest gcse i took.i start the rest of them tommorow.should get 55 slayer tonight ::'

tifsdac6mc.gif

im especially happy with english since i waspredicted a c and got an A in probably the hardest gcse i took.i start the rest of them tommorow.should get 55 slayer tonight ::'

Holy Lemons! Your grades rock!!! Congratz Kris and very well done! Gld to hear 99 agility is back on track! :D

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Holy Lemons! Your grades rock!!! Congratz Kris and very well done! Gld to hear 99 agility is back on track! :D

thanks zaid.to say i got an A in english i spelt education wrong although thats a mistype and its not my fault ive never had a typing lesson ever :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

wow nice well done kris =D> on your results and good luck with agility mate you can dooooooo itttttt! ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif