Runescape Joke Thread!

Toad

Ok lets come up with some good ones, no you know you've played rs too much when.. heres some examples thought up bored

Firemaking Jokes

Does Firemaking count as exercise? Cos i can sure feel the burn!

Hunter Jokes

What did the larupia say to the hunter, what Lar upin at?

The chinchompa said to the Hunter how do you like your traps? he said Shakin not stirred.

GET THINKING =;

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are pretty corny...

I don't think you can make a joke about RuneScape without it being really corny.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

get a rubber chicken and tell a noob to foloow u

go into the lumby swamp, hit with chicken and say "ure in the wildy...ure about to lose all ure things!"

they freak out and run away somewhere

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

Those are pretty corny...

I don't think you can make a joke about RuneScape without it being really corny.

rs is corny ;)

I know. ;)

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

This one definitely takes the cake.

Guthix decides that he wants entertaining one morning, having spent years asleep. Being all-powerful, he teleports a melee warrior, a wizard and a ranger into a music room on his dimensional plane. From the next room he booms: "I want you to choose an instrument, come in to see me and then play me the best tune you know. If you please me then I will let you live. First, I will hear the warrior play".

Afraid, the melee warrior looks down at the table and chooses one of three instruments: a harp. The other two wait for him in the music room until, five minutes later, he comes back. "Phew", he said, "I played some slap-harp with a tinge of jazz, and he really liked it".

"Now I will hear you, wizard, with your chosen instrument".

The wizard looks down, picks up some bongos and goes next door. Five minutes later, she too comes back, relief on her face. "I played a slowed-down version of the RuneScape theme with a few pyrotechnics. He couldn't get enough of it."

"Ranger. I will hear you now".

The ranger panics, grabs the remaining instrument and runs into the room. Three minutes later, a massive explosion shakes the door and smoke pours into the room. A pathetic scream rings out. A few seconds later Guthix himself wanders into the room.

"Sorry, guys, I had to kill him. He was really bad and blamed it all on the triangle."

Disclaimer: I don't want to hear any rants about that joke here, it's not the place.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Guthix decides that he wants entertaining one morning, having spent years asleep. Being all-powerful, he teleports a melee warrior, a wizard and a ranger into a music room on his dimensional plane. From the next room he booms: "I want you to choose an instrument, come in to see me and then play me the best tune you know. If you please me then I will let you live. First, I will hear the warrior play".

Afraid, the melee warrior looks down at the table and chooses one of three instruments: a harp. The other two wait for him in the music room until, five minutes later, he comes back. "Phew", he said, "I played some slap-harp with a tinge of jazz, and he really liked it".

The wizard looks down, picks up some bongos and goes next door. Five minutes later, she too comes back, relief on her face. "I played a slowed-down version of the RuneScape theme with a few pyrotechnics. He couldn't get enough of it."

The ranger panics, grabs the remaining instrument and runs into the room. Three minutes later, a massive explosion shakes the door and smoke pours into the room. A pathetic scream rings out. A few seconds later Guthix himself wanders into the room.

"Sorry, guys, I had to kill him. He was really bad and blamed it all on the triangle."

Yeh I think it does. But some people didn't find it funny - But let's not go there :wink:

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I saw this on someones signature before and thought it was really funny.

How many runescapers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

-5000, one to screw in the light bulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before the change.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Yeh I think it does. But some people didn't find it funny - But let's not go there :wink:

Yeah, I was hoping not to start that over again. :-$

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

[hide=Joke]

[/hide]

That one is very funny.

hatewn1.png

brotha thats cold

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

-5000, one to screw in the light buld, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before the change.

I like that one.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

-5000, one to screw in the light buld, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before the change.

I've heard that before. What makes that one so funny, is that it actually is the truth.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

[hide=Joke]

"Sorry, guys, I had to kill him. He was really bad and blamed it all on the triangle." [/hide]

Hahaha very funny.

-5000, one to screw in the light bulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before the change.

Heh funny, but oh so true.

Sorry, I can't think of any jokes atm. :?

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)