"God hates fags"

bbalking

I will always question your belief

That's exactly why I hate atheists who shove their religion down up my [wagon].

I don't have anything against you. I just hate when atheist try to convert me into not beleiving what I was taught when I was younger.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A, it's not a religion. B, I'm not shoving it down anyone's. Like I said, if you're not prepared to question what you believe in then don't come here whining when I debate with people who question theirs.

Sheesh.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

uh, what?

Also replaced the said underlined word with 'Christians'. Cute how I can do that too huh?

Edited my post.

And isn't a religion just a belief of one thing, or another? :anxious:

And Nadril, I don't try to convert people. "Live and let live" meaning I have my own belief, and let others have theirs.

Edited my post.

And Nadril, I don't try to convert people. "Live and let live"

And likewise I don't. It's a general statement.

Edited my post.

It's true that there's a group of people in religions that try to convert people, but 100% of the Christians/Catholics don't try to convince other people to their religion.

If you check the definition religion is belief based on faith is a part of it. Atheists don't have that, that's the difference. Also, saying you're an atheist tells you pretty much nothing about what you're like as a person, it's not a set of beliefs, it's just a lack of belief in a god.

Also, live and let live is all very well except for the bits of the Bible which some Christians follow which say you must convert everyone whatever the cost to Christianity. I'm not saying that's how you live, it's just how some Chrisitans live.

If you don't want to question your beliefs then that's fine, but i'm entitled to question yours, and if you don't like it then don't read it, it's as simple as that. It's only words.

Edited my post.

It's true that there's a group of people in religions that try to convert people, but 100% of the Christians/Catholics don't try to convince other people to their religion.

And, again, 100% of atheists don't try and convert Christians.

Where exactly are you going with this?

It's not that i'm trying to convert you anyway, I just want people to question what they believe in. I don't really care what conclusions they come to, as long as they question it.

Well, not 24/7, but if they spent a good two third's of their day everyday questioning their beliefs until they became a glorious atheist I think i'd be alright with that :P

Hehe... nice response. It had me laughing out loud *grins*

One miscalculation though in it...

A glorious atheist eh?

glorious

adj

Definition: adored, idolized; divine

Divine is a supernatural term so that means you believe in a deity which means you can't be an atheist. :twisted:

I win I win! muhahhaaha *evil laugh* :wink:

Ambassadar.png

Nadril, I was just saying I don't like people who try to convert other people. I don't care if it's a Jew trying to convert a Catholic, or a Christian converting a Muslim.

chrisandeddy-1.jpg

hellbellz is currently gone due to a glitch.

// CTET member //

One last post before I don't look at this thread again.

Person1: This book says you should ditch an eye for an eye and it says you should treat people the way you would like to be treated! Amazing!

Person2: Thats the Bible

Person1: O, never mind then, on a second thought its crazy, I mean really, insane.

Why must we insult each other? Even if you don't believe in it, have respect, like don't just point and say "the atheists are evil" or "Christians are crazy", etc. And all people are at fault do not just say certain races or religions are because although we might believe different things, we are all human which means we all err.

And feel free to argue with it and insult me but it will be like arguing with a wall cause I'm not returning to this thread.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Are these are those same yahoos who stand outside of soldier's funerals with signs that say "Iraq is God's Way Of Getting Back At Us" and crap like that? I think going to church is enough.... no need to upset the dead.

souryw6.png

Wait a minute, the Bible says treat others as you would like to be treated!?!?!

Man, i never would have thought of the common sense behind that one!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

This is what happens if you let a book control your life too much. I remember meeting a guy back when I mined essence for money, that gays were dirty sinners. Very hypocritic. Aren't you a dirty sinner when you discriminate people? Then, we had argued about it, when he came to ask me my name. He was stunned by the fact that I "didn't have hair on my balls" (sorry if I break the rules). It was just infuriating me.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It's only a matter of time until those Westburrow lamers get shot anyways. They're going to come protest the wrong soldiers funeral, the soldier's dad will bring a gun and kill every single one of them. He'll then plead temporary insanity and he'll get like 3 years in prison.

I'd do it myself and consider those 3 years a bargain, but I'd rather not risk getting more. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Nadril, I was just saying I don't like people who try to convert other people. I don't care if it's a Jew trying to convert a Catholic, or a Christian converting a Muslim.

If a Christian believes what the Bible says then if they are trying to convert someone it's only because they care about that person. I mean yeah some people probably do it for a personal ego boost but for someone that is doing it because they genuinely care for the person they are talking with then why is that such a bad thing?

They just know it was good for their life and they want to spread the love around...

Ambassadar.png

Why do Atheists care what other religions think they should just shut up and mind there own buisness and do not tell me that Christians attack other religions because it's not, it's the people attacking your beliefs so making threads like these is just pointless. :|

If you don't like the fact that people are going to question your beliefs then don't read these kinda threads. Otherwise, the freedom to hold opinion and criticise is crucial, and I will always question your belief just as I would expect others to question mine (or lack of).

So don't you dare tell me to mind my own business and shut up, because I know damn well that most Christians don't do it with me when i'm open with them.

Stop burying your head in the sand, wake up and smell the debate.

uh, lol ok...wtf? he said People attack your religion...not Christians as a whole...

and he is right..making a thread like this was pointless...all it did was flame stupid [cabbage]...and assasin you must like attacking us and coming in here to raie more hell? because you would have seen my request to lock this damn thread...

so i ask you why in the hell are you an athiest?

Debate....wow...couldnt have said it better...why dont you move this [bleep]ing topic there? im sure there will be alot more post..

Carlos Mencia- De De De..

No shiz?

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

uh, lol ok...wtf? he said People attack your religion...not Christians as a whole...

and he is right..making a thread like this was pointless...all it did was flame stupid [cabbage]...and assasin you must like attacking us and coming in here to raie more hell? because you would have seen my request to lock this damn thread...

Debate....wow...couldnt have said it better...why dont you move this [bleep] topic there? im sure there will be alot more post..

No shiz?

First off, the debate forum is for debates related to Runescape. This ain't.

Secondly, seriously, stop with the whining about 'attacking' your religion. I'm not attacking it, i'm questioning it (which i'm perfectly entitled to do so). No, i'm not going to lock it because some Christians are offended, but nor would I lock a thread where some atheists, or liberals were offended. Like I said, freedom to criticise, freedom of speech and freedom to hold an opinion are fundamental.

I don't 'like' attacking you, because I don't attack you in the first place. What I do like doing is debating with reasonable open-minded Christians about their faith. If you don't want to do it then that's fine, i'm not saying you have to do, just stop making such a fuss when I try and have a debate with some that do.

Yeah, the threads got a little off track now (okay, a lot), but it's still fine by my book. If you want to let it die then just let it die.

The number of signs and theories they had about how god s all homosexuals, all gays that were brave enough to fight the war in iraq are shameful and should be burnt, that 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina were "blessings" from god and that god hates every "rulebreaker" according to the ridiculous Bible.

First of all, the Bible teaches that God s no one, and that you shouldn't anyone.

Second of all, the Bible does teach against homosexuality, and it is shamed by it, but it nowhere says God s anyone who is, he just is shamed by it, but God loves everyone, from Mother Teresa to Osama Bin Laden, even George Bush.

=D> , but anyway, anyone who actually knows anything about the Bible knows God s no one. And yes, I do believe in the bible. :mrgreen:

And another thing to you athiest kids -.- , evolution makes no freaking sense at all, okay if humans did come from monkeys (lol?) why were some monkey's left behind? Not very fair you ask me. Just makes no sense at all to me, so that alone just proves God is real.

Why do Atheists care what other religions think they should just shut up and mind there own buisness and do not tell me that Christians attack other religions because it's not, it's the people attacking your beliefs so making threads like these is just pointless. :|

You don't believe in evolution? Clear hard evidence? You choose to believe in a bunch of 2000 year old badly translated scriptures? If i were to write a book now claiming that a man unknown and unseen called Rod had created mankind, 2000 years later you would believe me over blatent facts?

Other monkeys didn't evolve because evolution is just mutation over long periods of time. For example, if a family had 3 perfectly normal children, but 1 child with webbed toes and this child gave birth to 3 children all with webbed toes, but his 3 siblings gave birth to children with normal toes, then 1 species survives while another is created. Etc...

So we're crippled hairless monkeys? :shock:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Debate....wow...couldnt have said it better...why dont you move this [bleep] topic there? im sure there will be alot more post..

No shiz?

First off, the debate forum is for debates related to Runescape. This ain't.

Secondly, seriously, stop with the whining about 'attacking' your religion. I'm not attacking it, i'm questioning it (which i'm perfectly entitled to do so). No, i'm not going to lock it because some Christians are offended, but nor would I lock a thread where some atheists, or liberals were offended. Like I said, freedom to criticise, freedom of speech and freedom to hold an opinion are fundamental.

I don't 'like' attacking you, because I don't attack you in the first place. What I do like doing is debating with reasonable open-minded Christians about their faith. If you don't want to do it then that's fine, i'm not saying you have to do, just stop making such a fuss when I try and have a debate with some that do.

Yeah, the threads got a little off track now (okay, a lot), but it's still fine by my book. If you want to let it die then just let it die.

There is no such thing as freedom of speech on the internet. If athiests were loosing this debate, it would have been locked long ago.

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me