"God hates fags"

bbalking

Well on Thursday night on the british tv channel Channel 4 a documentary created by Keith something-or-other (sorry can't rack my brain to remember his name) which explored the completely disturbed and extreme discrimination which a highly sadistic Catholic church group practiced in Kansas, USA. The narrator (that Keith guy) began by just seeing what views they had and tried to find out exactly what these extremists had to say, and what they came up with was actually inhumane.

The number of signs and theories they had about how god hates all homosexuals, all gays that were brave enough to fight the war in iraq are shameful and should be burnt, that 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina were "blessings" from god and that god hates every "rulebreaker" according to the ridiculous Bible.

These people secluded themselves to a town and had around 40ish supporters in that town. They protested their views, but they mainly had an obsession with homosexuals which was pretty extensive. None-the-less their arguments were utter crap and should be lined up and shot for the things they came up with.

One woman who claimed that 9/11 and Katrina were blessings from god claimed that anyone who broke god's commandments was bound to an eternity spent in hell, yet the hypocrite has an illegitamate son... hmmm -.- some people.

Another fellow idiot claimed that we should not believe everything that we read... yet he follows the bible, a 2000 year old piece of trash, like his life depends on it.

Anyways I just wanted to read your thought's about their being people who would devote their lives to such cowardly and sadistic beliefs mainly caused by The Bible.

Bbalking <.<

Oh yeah and Pro Atheism

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it as well, although that Keith guy wasn't the greatest theologian or debater, or credible atheist to stand up against them it was still interesting to watch the arguments they had. It would have been better if it was someone like Dawkins who went there though, the debates would have been a lot better.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Ye that could happen. But I don't think there are actually many people who do believe in The Bible these days. Not saying that there aren't people who don't believe in a God or have an Idol. Just to anyone who was thinking of flaming me about what i said, i said it about the Bible and unless you have actually read it and some of it completely inappropriate claims then save us both time and don't spam.

Cheers

Well on Thursday night on the british tv channel Channel 4 a documentary created by Keith something-or-other (sorry can't rack my brain to remember his name) which explored the completely disturbed and extreme discrimination which a highly sadistic Catholic church group practiced in Kansas, USA. The narrator (that Keith guy) began by just seeing what views they had and tried to find out exactly what these extremists had to say, and what they came up with was actually inhumane.

The number of signs and theories they had about how god hates all homosexuals, all gays that were brave enough to fight the war in iraq are shameful and should be burnt, that 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina were "blessings" from god and that god hates every "rulebreaker" according to the ridiculous Bible.

These people secluded themselves to a town and had around 40ish supporters in that town. They protested their views, but they mainly had an obsession with homosexuals which was pretty extensive. None-the-less their arguments were utter crap and should be lined up and shot for the things they came up with.

One woman who claimed that 9/11 and Katrina were blessings from god claimed that anyone who broke god's commandments was bound to an eternity spent in hell, yet the hypocrite has an illegitamate son... hmmm -.- some people.

Another fellow idiot claimed that we should not believe everything that we read... yet he follows the bible, a 2000 year old piece of trash, like his life depends on it.

Anyways I just wanted to read your thought's about their being people who would devote their lives to such cowardly and sadistic beliefs mainly caused by The Bible.

Bbalking <.<

Oh yeah and Pro Atheism

Was it called, Most Hated Family In America?

I've seen worse. There's another group that believes they're the chosen few God will accept into heaven, and that the death of everyone else is a blessing from God to cleanse the Earth. I'd like to see their evidence, but I think it's a bit stupid really.

I've seen worse. There's another group that believes they're the chosen few God will accept into heaven, and that the death of everyone else is a blessing from God to cleanse the Earth. I'd like to see their evidence, but I think it's a bit stupid really.

Yep that was another thing that this group claimed, that they were chosen 1's by God. Oooh the mental issues.

First of all, the Bible teaches that God hates no one, and that you shouldn't hate anyone.

Second of all, the Bible does teach against homosexuality, and it is shamed by it, but it nowhere says God hates anyone who is, he just is shamed by it, but God loves everyone, from Mother Teresa to Osama Bin Laden, even George Bush.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

First of all, the Bible teaches that God hates no one, and that you shouldn't hate anyone.

Second of all, the Bible does teach against homosexuality, and it is shamed by it, but it nowhere says God hates anyone who is, he just is shamed by it, but God loves everyone, from Mother Teresa to Osama Bin Laden, even George Bush.

<.< I have no views on what the Bible says cos to me its just a bunch of old bored men's writings which were scrambled together and edited over time. What u quoted is their views... not mine.

Living your life according to the Bible (at least the Old Testament) in my opinion is useless. Considering that the stories themselves were passed down orally for at least 500 years, most of the stories probably have errors. To prove this, play a game that kids play. Whisper something in your friend's ear and have him pass it to the next person. Do this all around the room and have the last person stand up and tell everyone what he/she heard. It's amazing to hear the random, off-topic things that they say! :lol: If this happens in a couple of minutes, just think off all the errors that could be in the Bible.

I'm a Catholic, but I don't live my whole life according to the teachings of the Bible. I find it too hard to believe that it's REALLY what God said.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

They would all have serious mental illnesses.

I find all religions pathetic. <.< I don't hate anyone though, unless they've done something to me personally.

Life sucks, then you die.

i saw the same report on an american news network. im christian, but i dont base my life on a book. those people protesting are the radical catholics that dont even deserve to be known as catholics at all.

Living your life according to the Bible (at least the Old Testament) in my opinion is useless. Considering that the stories themselves were passed down orally for at least 500 years, most of the stories probably have errors. To prove this, play a game that kids play. Whisper something in your friend's ear and have him pass it to the next person. Do this all around the room and have the last person stand up and tell everyone what he/she heard. It's amazing to hear the random, off-topic things that they say! :lol: If this happens in a couple of minutes, just think off all the errors that could be in the Bible.

I'm a Catholic, but I don't live my whole life according to the teachings of the Bible. I find it too hard to believe that it's REALLY what God said.

Except in that game you only hear the word fleetingly, but the people who passed it down orally likely heard teh stories hundreds if not thousands of times throughout their lives before going on to tell the stories themselves.

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

19 page on this but about another documentary s]http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=637 ... hates+[bleep]s

Btw I saw a bit of that documentary thought it was badly presented, he could not think of arguments towards them on the spot so he just narrated over the video.

I also hated the gay scene he made with a guy there was no need for that at all.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

God doesn't hate anybody. His word (the bible) teaches that homosexuality is wrong, and that he is shamed by it..but he loves every single person on this world, from me..to you..to andrew gower..to george bush...to anybody. He is just shamed by actions that go against the bible.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I know you say he loves everyone, but doesn't sending people who go against his word to a fiery eternity in hell equal to hate?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

YAY bbalking is back! :)

i enjoyed our discussion about this over that yummy curry last night (can you guess what im having tonight? haha.. im guna end up soo fat its untrue :shock: )

what about the guy who repeatedly continued to call him an idiot after proving him wrong lmao :lol:

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

I saw some of that thing.

It was Keith something will burn in hell.

Those guys themselves are "[bleep]s", they go to funerals with signs saying "God hates [bleep]s", and a manner of other things, they believe you should only be with one person all your life. However they themselves in preaching their ways, (to the extreme way they do it) are sinners in god's eye, heck well all are.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198