Visage Hunters ~ [356+ KBD's killed][CONTEST WITH PRICE]

Knite

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 Steels Killed. No good drops. Also killed around 50 black dragons with no good drops.

Here's the log:

#1 Steel: Rune Javelins

#2 Steel: Rune Dart (P)

#3 Iron: Rune Javelins

#4 Steel: Coins

#5 Iron: Adamant Battleaxe

#6 Steel: Runite Limbs

#7 Steel: Blood Runes

#8 Steel: Super Attack (3)

#9 Steel: Soul Runes

#10 Steel: Rune Javelins

#11 Steel: Rune Javelins

#12 Steel: Rune Knives

#13 Steel: Coins

#14 Steel: Rune Darts (P)

#15 Steel: Super Attack (3)

#16 Steel: Super Attack (3)

#17 Steel: Rune Javelins

#18 Steel: Blood Runes

#19 Steel: Rune Javelins

#20 Steel: Coins

#21 Steel: Rune Knives

#22 Steel: Runite Bar

#23 Steel: Nothing (Or else I didn't notice)

#24 Steel: Runite Limbs

#25 Steel: Runite Bolts

#26 Steel: Rune Javelins

#27 Steel: Rune Javelins

#28 Steel: Runite Bar

#29 Steel: Runite Limbs

#30 Steel: Coins

#31 Steel: Coins

#32 Steel: Runite Bolts

#33 Steel: Super Attack (3)

#34 Steel: Coins

#35 Steel: Rune Javelins

#36 Steel: Coins

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

i got it on my 1st iron dragon. I really dont see how rare this is. no, that was a joke. Ive killed many dragons and I cant get anything good it seems

I smell bull****. :-w

It's not that uncommon for some people to get really lucky and others to not because thats all it is, luck. Sometimes people will get drops on there first, others will get it on there 10,000th, and others might never get it. People don't seem to understand the concept of LUCK. It's random chance, its not determined by some divine force like some people of RS might have you think.

Yes, I know someone that got a visage on there 3rd kill at wyverns.

i got it on my 1st iron dragon. I really dont see how rare this is. no, that was a joke. Ive killed many dragons and I cant get anything good it seems

I smell bull****. :-w

Read the small sized font. :x

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

don't spread false rumors.

Actually... I just went there, having the anti-dragon shield with me and he notices it. He then notes something about the dragonbreath being stored but wasted, he then continues mentioning an aritfact that could release these stored dragonbreaths. After he tells you this, you can reply saying:

Me: I will look for this draconic visage!

Oziach: Good luck wi' that. They're mighty rare, so yer quest will take some time. If any monsters have them, it'll be the dragons.

So he can talk about the draconic visage and shield, but you have to carry it with you.

um, that's truely wonderful.

doesnt defeat the fact that you don't have to talk to him to get a drop -.-

I'm quite happy staying at Black drags till I get one, onto my 700+ kills at the moment and no luck as of yet, only gotten the few odd drops of rune longs, half keys etc.

But I should get lvl in about 400 more so I'm still rather happy

A servant to your dreams, this blood will spill

sigku3.jpg

I'll let you know this (the person claiming I'm spreading false rumors), I've posted this on my own free will completely separate of advice or recommendations of the rest of the Tip.It Crew. If you feel that I'm spreading false rumors, that's fine, but it's not Tip.It that's spreading them.

Also note that I said that this was at least partially true. This doesn't mean that it's confirmed that you need to talk to Oziach about the Visage, but for those people who said that they talked to Oziach and he told you about the Visage, this was explaining how to get him to talk about it.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I'll let you know this (the person claiming I'm spreading false rumors), I've posted this on my own free will completely separate of advice or recommendations of the rest of the Tip.It Crew. If you feel that I'm spreading false rumors, that's fine, but it's not Tip.It that's spreading them.

Also note that I said that this was at least partially true. This doesn't mean that it's confirmed that you need to talk to Oziach about the Visage, but for those people who said that they talked to Oziach and he told you about the Visage, this was explaining how to get him to talk about it.

Mod Ash said it to be false.

therefore, it's a false rumor, and you're encouraging it.

Do you not understand what he said, if not, I suggest you re read it a couple of times. IF you still don't understand, just don't say anything...untill people do actually say that the only way to get the visage is to speak to him, in which case if you have talked to Mod Ash, and he has confirmed it is a false rumor, you may correct then, politely.

On topic: Dragons scare me, so im gonna watch a video before I go down to check them out. I would probably stay for the first 200 kills then I would go due to me being a very impatient person.

stop actin like a kid because in my opinion your just acting like a spoilt child trying to get the tip.it mods in trouble

ON TOPIC: I personally am just going to wait till the price of the visage drops because i feel that sooner or later the price will gradually decrease and that most of the people who were killing steels/irons to get the drop will eventually give up and therefore be wasting all of this cash when if they had just waited then they could have saved some money

hmm bit of a confusin post i no but o well :ohnoes:

junioradam.png

Alright folks, I'm going to end this argument right now, and my apologies if this comes out in a slightly nasty tone.

I made a statement about how to get Oziach to tell you about the Draconic Visage, making note that I (not necessarily Tip.It) was under the impression that it might be required to activate the drop. Apparently people have found this to be contrary, and I will gladly retract my statement about this.

Now enough with the arguments about my statement or I will not hesitate to ask a Moderator to intervene due to this starting to turn into an argument.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

51 King Black Dragon killed and no sign of visage (yet).

dragmed2xz1.png

Heres the other drop from earlier today when i was at KBD with few friends.. I got the other medium helmet and my friend got the other med drop.

Thanks to every for sharing their experience and just keep hunting ;) You will get the drop.

For that oziach thing.. I didn't talk to him at the beginning, but after my 800 wyverns i went to edge (just incase), because i wanted to be sure.. :) If it makes you feel better.. Just go to edgeville and talk to him and you can be overwith it. :)

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

dragmed2xz1.png

Heres the other drop from earlier today when i was at KBD with few friends.. I got the other medium helmet and my friend got the other med drop.

Thanks to every for sharing their experience and just keep hunting ;) You will get the drop.

For that oziach thing.. I didn't talk to him at the beginning, but after my 800 wyverns i went to edge (just incase), because i wanted to be sure.. :) If it makes you feel better.. Just go to edgeville and talk to him and you can be overwith it. :)

Why black over his name when his name is in the chat window? :P

Do you not understand what he said, if not, I suggest you re read it a couple of times. IF you still don't understand, just don't say anything...untill people do actually say that the only way to get the visage is to speak to him, in which case if you have talked to Mod Ash, and he has confirmed it is a false rumor, you may correct then, politely.

On topic: Dragons scare me, so im gonna watch a video before I go down to check them out. I would probably stay for the first 200 kills then I would go due to me being a very impatient person.

it was posted multiple times in multiple threads here and on the RSOF that that was a rumor and is not true.

It's common sense. Why would jagex put an item in, say it's dropped by dragons, have a mod say exactly which dragons drop it, and then NOT mention that you have to talk to an NPC to get the drop. It's never been done before with drops, and it never will. People would rant and Jagex would have millions of complaint letters if that were to be true.

Plus, people have gotten the visage without talking to oziach, there's the end of your rumor -.-

Itsjustagame... Enough. You've made your point several times, and I have conceded to it.

As for an actual on-topic response, I've killed about 50 Blacks and the best I've gotten was an Adamant Platebody, so I'm not exactly the luckiest guy...

f475e02ecc.png

dragmed2xz1.png

Why black over his name when his name is in the chat window? :P

Yeah, Busted :( Well i didn't have time to ask him yesterday if it was ok to put it there,but he is active user on tip.it, so i'm sure he doesn't mind :)

Ontopic: 105 King black dragons killed - 3 Dragon meds - 2 KBDS Head and still no visage!

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Yeah, Busted :( Well i didn't have time to ask him yesterday if it was ok to put it there,but he is active user on tip.it, so i'm sure he doesn't mind :)

Ontopic: 105 King black dragons killed - 3 Dragon meds - 2 KBDS Head and still no visage!

Thats some luck you got there, even without an visage. are you using a ring of wealth?

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Thats some luck you got there, even without an visage. are you using a ring of wealth?

Yes.

I have killed now 125 King black dragons and no sign of visage still.. I'm gonna keep going untill theres a visage on the loot :\

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Very nice mazu! Keep posting! That will keep me going ;)

OFFTOPIC: If you want to buy Dragon meds, Legs or skirts.. Feel free to message me ingame (runiteknite).

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

it was posted multiple times in multiple threads here and on the RSOF that that was a rumor and is not true.

It's common sense. Why would jagex put an item in, say it's dropped by dragons, have a mod say exactly which dragons drop it, and then NOT mention that you have to talk to an NPC to get the drop. It's never been done before with drops, and it never will. People would rant and Jagex would have millions of complaint letters if that were to be true.

Plus, people have gotten the visage without talking to oziach, there's the end of your rumor -.-

gtfo

OT: good luck although it doesn't look like you need it with those drops.