Visage Hunters ~ [356+ KBD's killed][CONTEST WITH PRICE]

Knite

if you still need anyone for kbd trips, pm me- my goal is rather different- to get any better throphy for my 99 construction party than crawling hand :x (88-94 slayer with duradel and all i've got is 3 crawling hands).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you still need anyone for kbd trips, pm me- my goal is rather different- to get any better throphy for my 99 construction party than crawling hand :x (88-94 slayer with duradel and all i've got is 3 crawling hands).

haha :) you can add me if you like, but i can't promise anything... There is so many people asking for trips and if bring more then your self and a partner.. The share of visage will get too low.

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

- BRINGING UP MY POST -

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

cant wait till you get memebers so we can rip up some kbd ::'

Yeah, Unfortunately P2P haven't arrived to me yet.. Will keep updating this topic right after it does!

Feel free to bump this topic!

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Guest Kickpointy
i got it on my 1st iron dragon. I really dont see how rare this is. no, that was a joke. Ive killed many dragons and I cant get anything good it seems
*sneezes* Sorry I'm allergect to bullcrap

i hope you get perm banned you worthless piece of human

runeitescamsmyspearry7.png

Shot at 2007-07-04

nice backstab "Friend"

Would that be the spear in the set that you took from Ugafan?

Also, the fact that you got scammed out of that would of been ok,but then you went and took his ring of stone.

In other words, please shaddap you hypocrite.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I have killed Irons, Steels and Wyverns.

-800+ Wyverns

-640+ Irons

-110+ Steels

-100+ Black

-356+ KBD

:XD:

852 Wyverns

699 Irons

132 Steels

116 Black

399 KBD

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

Shot at 2007-07-04

nice backstab "Friend"

I trusted onyou untill you died at Daggannoths.. I was gonna pick your stuff up and return.. Noticed dragon axe drop what you NEVER Told me about.. Then started giving me the [cabbage] of "It was a surpise" .. Lmao

Everyone can believe what they want.. Atleast i am honest with my friends. Who knows how many axes you got on the trips.. never told me OF ANY.

Please, Stop spamming lies on my thread and be honest for a change.

SPEAKING OF BACKSTABBING: You got an axe on a drop and never told me. Althogh you told me that it was a surprise you would of show'd me at bank, Well i don't believe you.

Every guy i have been DKing with has told me instantly. Next time when you get a new partner.. Heres a little tip for you: BE HONEST

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Shot at 2007-07-04

nice backstab "Friend"

I trusted onyou untill you died at Daggannoths.. I was gonna pick your stuff up and return.. Noticed dragon axe drop what you NEVER Told me about.. Then started giving me the [cabbage] of "It was a surpise" .. Lmao

Everyone can believe what they want.. Atleast i am honest with my friends. Who knows how many axes you got on the trips.. never told me OF ANY.

SPEAKING OF BACKSTABBING: You got an axe on a drop and never told me. Althogh you told me that it was a surprise you would of show'd me at bank, Well i don't believe you.

Every guy i have been DKing with has told me instantly. Next time when you get a new partner.. Heres a little tip for you: BE HONEST

I am honest moron, im not gonna shoot my rep on these forums for a 2.6m item. Quit acting like your [bleep]ing a good person, you took my [bleep]ING SPEAR WHEN I DIED "FRIEND". thats not even a legit thing to do to a complete stranger take there items and run.

and for your information because of your selfishness i quit runescape, realise its pointless to play this [bleep]ing game with nerds like you.

Clean_Staker.png

Shot at 2007-07-04

nice backstab "Friend"

I am honest moron, im not gonna shoot my rep on these forums for a 2.6m item. Quit acting like your [bleep] a good person, you took my [bleep] SPEAR WHEN I DIED "FRIEND". thats not even a legit thing to do to a complete stranger take there items and run.

and for your information because of your selfishness i quit runescape, realise its pointless to play this [bleep] game with nerds like you.

Ok.. Read this and think about it before you spam my thread again.

You died into my feets on DK and i was ready to pick up your stuff and return them. Suddently i saw a Dragon axe which you never told me about. You wanted it to be a surprise! (Everyone can think of what they wan't, but for me i saw an dishonest person trying to pull off more cash. althought 800k is less then 2.6mill.) So.. I saw the axe and was doomed.. You went TOTALLY Quiet on private chat and didn't say a word untill i told you whats going on? (You were probably smacking your head against the wall). I still was going to think about giving your stuff back untill i realised you can't be trusted. I will never know if you really wanted to suprise me or were you banking axes and ring every trip we made with deadman and me, but the fact is that you died on my feets and dropped your stuff + Drop you never told me about. That doesn't look too good does it? So please stop spamming my thread, because i don't want it to get locked for this. Next time you with your new partners.. i have a little advice that has taken me through my life: Always be honest. I will never know if you just would of banked it or like showed me at bank, but think about it in my eyes to catch a drop you never told me about then you went quiet for 5minutes untill i talked and asked whats going on.. you told me "suprise".

Back to topic!

60 Black dragons

50 Iron Dragons

More killed.

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

1. Rune javelins

2. Prayer mix (2)

3. Rune bolts (17)

4. Shark

5. Blood runes (27)

6. Rune darts (P)

7. Rune bolts (15)

8. Chewed Bones

9. Rune battleaxe

10. Coins

11. Rune mace

12. Coins

13. Rune battleaxe

14. Coins

15. Coins

16. Rune darts

17. Rune Spear

18. Rune Javelins

19. Rune arrows (8)

20. Shark + Clue scroll

21. 10 Soul runes

22. Coins

23. Rune javelins

24. Coins

25. Bloods (27)

26. Coins

27. Coins

28. Coins

29. Coins

30. Rune bolts (19)

31. Rune mace

32. Rune battleaxe

(I'll take your KBD guesses as Mithrill Dragon ones continuing from now on) :P

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Shot at 2007-07-04

nice backstab "Friend"

I am honest moron, im not gonna shoot my rep on these forums for a 2.6m item. Quit acting like your [bleep] a good person, you took my [bleep] SPEAR WHEN I DIED "FRIEND". thats not even a legit thing to do to a complete stranger take there items and run.

and for your information because of your selfishness i quit runescape, realise its pointless to play this [bleep] game with nerds like you.

Ok.. Read this and think about it before you spam my thread again.

You died into my feets on DK and i was ready to pick up your stuff and return them. Suddently i saw a Dragon axe which you never told me about. You wanted it to be a surprise! (Everyone can think of what they wan't, but for me i saw an dishonest person trying to pull off more cash. althought 800k is less then 2.6mill.) So.. I saw the axe and was doomed.. You went TOTALLY Quiet on private chat and didn't say a word untill i told you whats going on? (You were probably smacking your head against the wall). I still was going to think about giving your stuff back untill i realised you can't be trusted. I will never know if you really wanted to suprise me or were you banking axes and ring every trip we made with deadman and me, but the fact is that you died on my feets and dropped your stuff + Drop you never told me about. That doesn't look too good does it? So please stop spamming my thread, because i don't want it to get locked for this. Next time you with your new partners.. i have a little advice that has taken me through my life: Always be honest. I will never know if you just would of banked it or like showed me at bank, but think about it in my eyes to catch a drop you never told me about then you went quiet for 5minutes untill i talked and asked whats going on.. you told me "suprise".

Back to topic!

60 Black dragons

50 Iron Dragons

More killed.

shut your [bleep]ing mouth, quit avoiding the fact that you stole my spear, you picked it up and STOLE IT.

plus my dragon axe drop stolen too, a legit person would of sold it gave the share and not gone with that person anymore, but your a worthless piece of trash, full of lies, ill reply to this [bleep]ing topic until it deserves a lock, you dont deserve to be on this fourms nerd.

Clean_Staker.png