Visage Hunters ~ [356+ KBD's killed][CONTEST WITH PRICE]

Knite

I've heard atleast 10 (Friends and others) Saying they got one from black dragons.. I'm probably changing there next just so i won't get bored to certain spot.

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent 5 days killing 1.1k iron dragons with no visages, not even a dragon drop -.- before I finally decided to get back on track with slayer.

Had a friend who got one in less then a half an hour of killing irons though, sold for 30m.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

Thats how it goes :\

I just changed to black dragons.. Well see how it goes here

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

I spent 5 days killing 1.1k iron dragons with no visages, not even a dragon drop -.- before I finally decided to get back on track with slayer.

same here only for me it took 2 wyvarns trips and 50 irons/steels to retreat back to my slayer routine. Still waiting for duradel to send me back there.....

I used about 8k fire bolts at irons with no drops above rune med and half keys. im currently ranging black dragons. i have like 700ish bronze bolts (not liket hey will help at all) 500ish addy, and about 1.4k mith, and 600 enchanted mith(emerald). just gonna have a friend craft the hides for me so i can alch.

currently at about 200 kills at black dragons. tbh, i can stay here for as long as i need to. I want the shield really bad and i dont want to have to sell my red mask to get it. cash from the hides can sustain my bolt needs, and i have a goal of 80 ranged anyway (just got 76, so 4 more levels to go). oh, and i have a lot of addy javs -.-

nothing really else to tell other than im pretty much just gonna camp here until i can get the visage.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

400 Wyverns, 200 Irons. 3 Clues, otherwise nothing much.

All Irons killed on Slayer tasks.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I have just passed around 100 Black dragons mark and my best drop/s so far Rune long/Half key :P

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

12k chaos used, 5k bloods and 4k deaths, plus some other stuff in my little "secret" passion for getting this drop...

2 legs (no pics) and 3 meds (which i may post the pics of later).

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

Sorry for sounding like a noob.....but wht is a visage??....( i quit rs for the last year..so you kno)

Today we release a new item: the dragonfire shield. By combining the anti-dragonbreath shield with a draconic visage, you can create a shield that grows in power as it absorbs dragonfire

from http://www.runescape.com

Well thats bad... I was never really lucky on monster drops

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

For those of you who are having trouble getting the Visage, try this...

Many people have been saying that you need to talk to Oziach to get the Visage. I think this is partially true, and to get him to talk to you about the Visage, talk to him while WIELDING an Anti-Dragonfire shield. Eventually, he'll bring up the Draconic Visage and you'll get the option to "go look for this visage."

EDIT: It has been confirmed by Mod Ash that you DO NOT need to talk to Oziach to get the Draconic Visage drop.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

can some one post a little video on how they are maging the iron drags and or melee them? i want to go down just wanna know what to do

You can find some videos about that on youtube.. I don't know if you can say the youtube in the forums, but sensor my post if not!

I was just killing KBD's with my friends and we got 2 dragon meds, but no visage :(

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

For those of you who are having trouble getting the Visage, try this...

Many people have been saying that you need to talk to Oziach to get the Visage. I think this is partially true, and to get him to talk to you about the Visage, talk to him while WIELDING an Anti-Dragonfire shield. Eventually, he'll bring up the Draconic Visage and you'll get the option to "go look for this visage."

don't spread false rumors.

I'm going to buy 900k worth of p pots, I probably will get 900k+ just from drops, but if I don't, so what, 900k isn't much

I bought a couple mil's worth of runes....and I didnt get a single drop over 50k.

lost over 3 mil...not even counting the anti fires and ahrims repair costs

I killed a few KBDs when I was bored, got nothing. I also drained a 5/10 Crystal bow on Black Dragons. I can't have killed over 30 monsters all together, I wasn't expecting even a D med so I'm not disappointed.

Actually... I just went there, having the anti-dragon shield with me and he notices it. He then notes something about the dragonbreath being stored but wasted, he then continues mentioning an aritfact that could release these stored dragonbreaths. After he tells you this, you can reply saying:

Me: I will look for this draconic visage!

Oziach: Good luck wi' that. They're mighty rare, so yer quest will take some time. If any monsters have them, it'll be the dragons.

So he can talk about the draconic visage and shield, but you have to carry it with you.

P2P :: 1836 ST :: 91 MAGE :: 90 RANGE :: 85 PRAY :: 245 QP :: 124 CMB

so how much are visages going for currently?

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Actually... I just went there, having the anti-dragon shield with me and he notices it. He then notes something about the dragonbreath being stored but wasted, he then continues mentioning an aritfact that could release these stored dragonbreaths. After he tells you this, you can reply saying:

Me: I will look for this draconic visage!

Oziach: Good luck wi' that. They're mighty rare, so yer quest will take some time. If any monsters have them, it'll be the dragons.

So he can talk about the draconic visage and shield, but you have to carry it with you.

Right, but you don't need to talk to Oziach in order to get the drop. That's a rumor, Tip.it crew should know better than to spread it.