Favorite Comedian - Vote - Steve Carell

Rahila

Ron White! I can't get enough of this hilarious man. He sits naked while eating cheetos, goes on vacations with his wife, goes to carnivals that serve Kupins, has the alias "Tater Salad" :lol:

ronwhite.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as comedic actors go, I would definitely say Steve Carell. The 40 Year Old Vrigin was hilarious, and I still laugh every single time I see it.

As far as stand-up goes, it's a toss up between Dane Cook and Daniel Tosh. I own a couple of Dane Cook albums, and he just cracks me up, and I saw Daniel Tosh on Comedy Central a couple of times, and his routine is great.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I saw Daniel Tosh on Comedy Central a couple of times, and his routine is great.

I saw him the first time about a week ago. I saw half of Comedy Central Presents and even in that time, I found him funny. :)

is this for comic actors or stand up comedians... Some people are really funny stand up but just fail at acting.

Anyway.. my fave comedians.

Lee Evans

Peter Kay

Jasper Carrot

I will endeavor to find some youtubes of their standups as anyone who hasnt seen them should.

Tk5SF.png

Will Ferrell anyone? I know hes childish and slapstick, but hes just a really, really good actor. Even though Tallageda nights was crap.

I laughed my [wagon] off watching Talladega Nights!

lol check out old school if you haven't seen it yet.

carlos1_1.jpg

kidding.. :P

I vote bill hicks...

Fixed.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Why Bill Cosby is better than Mencia

agreed, to many fake comedians out there stealing material, and throwing out the same crap over again in different ways.

Why Bill Cosby is better than Mencia

agreed, to many fake comedians out there stealing material, and throwing out the same crap over again in different ways.

]\

There is one beneficial thing to his evil joke-stealin'. When I did comedy routines I opened it up with Carlos Mencia impressions, so I basically just said racial stereotypes for five minutes, with poor execution, then when no one's laughing, I steal a joke. :P

(P.S. I know that may sound hypocritical saying that Dave Chappelle makes racism funny, while Mencia doesn't. BUT, Dave Chappelle actually puts these stereotypes into certain enviroments where it would trigger laughs, i.e. the family of white people who's last name just happened to be the N-word. When Mencia isn't using someone else's jokes, he's just saying steretypes, i.e "Black people steal, White people are rich, Mexican people hop the border!" and that's not funny)

Lol, agreed. I've always been a fan of the way Hamish and Andy do thier comedy.

I like 'em too, I've actually met them =] 'bout 2 years ago..

I dont need a siggy no moar.