Favorite Comedian - Vote - Steve Carell

Rahila

Lol, agreed. I've always been a fan of the way Hamish and Andy do thier comedy.

I like 'em too, I've actually met them =] 'bout 2 years ago..

Does anyone know if there's a new series of 'Real Stories' coming out any time soon?

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dave chapelle baby! funny show, funny stand up, everything he does is funny. He is a genious.

_Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince.jpg

Steve Carell is funny, love office and 40 YOV, but he isn't a comedian funny. He is an actor funny, somewhat like, but not funnier, than Will Farrel. Dane Cook is pretty good comedian, but his stuff gets old, still love him though. The rest I have only slightly heard of, so I am off to youtube to find more!

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

Yup, I vote Steve Carrell! I love the office, I have both seasons and will be buying the third when it comes out.

However if you want to watch the Office i suggest renting both seasons so you understand the new ones :D

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Lol, agreed. I've always been a fan of the way Hamish and Andy do thier comedy.

I like 'em too, I've actually met them =] 'bout 2 years ago..

Awesome mate. :P

Yeah I hope we see a new series of Real Stories soon. Still, the repeats still crack me up. :lol:

The British do the best stand-up. Bill Bailey is probably my favourite, I saw him live last week :D I was also pretty impressed by Marcus Brigstocke too, hes much better irl than what ive seen of him on TV.

I did see a Canadian guy the other day too who reminded me very much of Bill Hicks, was really funny in his own right though he didnt just copy him.

All you Brits with Sky/Virgin watch the Paramount Comedy stand-up show. Its really good sometimes, you get to see sets by very little known people but some of them are much better than the big names.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

after seeing his 1 hour special about a week ago....Daniel Tosh is now my favorite. hes freakin hilarious. he doesnt make bizzare stuff up, he tells jokes about everyone and what they do.

Quote from him, "Ever hear that quote, "Money dont buy happyness?" Thats not true. Money buys waverunners. Try to frown on a waverunner."

lmfao t'was the most glorious 1 hour comedian special i've ever seen.

diabl0_915.png

Will Ferrell anyone? I know hes childish and slapstick, but hes just a really, really good actor. Even though Tallageda nights was crap.

I laughed my [wagon] off watching Talladega Nights!

LOL They didn't censor "[wagon]" as "wagon?" :?: That's new... yeah Talladega Nights was hilarious, goes up there with Napolean Dynomite on my list of hilarious bad, stupid movies. :thumbsup:

souryw6.png

With me it's probably a close tie between Carlos Mencia and Dave Chapelle

I'm somewhat a fan of the two of them, but I definatey think Mencia repeats alot of his content constantly...ive barely heard anything of his that isn't about races.

My favorite comedic actor/comedian is still Steve Carell :wink:

Ricky Gervais, Phil Jupitus or Bill Bailey

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Steve Carrell is hilarious. I've loved him since I saw Anchorman.

Dane Cook is a very close second, but only his standup. He is a funny actor but I much prefer his standup.

And Sascha Baron Cohen...comic genius. He takes all of his comedy to the highest level.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif