~The Big List of Bugs!~

Agunimon979

Something i saw recently was this. if you are standing on a trapdoor in a player owned house you could use a skillcape emote and you wouldn't fall through the floor if someone pulled the lever. No idea if this bug still exists. Man i wish i had reported it! :wall:

Don't you think we should have riding races and sailing in Runescape? if so then post a whole bunch in the arterisk sticky. i'm getting tons of people to help me with this. maybe if we get enough jagex will make em!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this bug ever existed.

A while ago, if you mixed two full potions together, you would get an 8 dose potion. It would say (4) but have 8 doses. It also worked for other combinations such as 3 and 2. People abused this bug to save more inventory space for food during combat.

I'm not sure if this bug ever existed.

A while ago, if you mixed two full potions together, you would get an 8 dose potion. It would say (4) but have 8 doses. It also worked for other combinations such as 3 and 2. People abused this bug to save more inventory space for food during combat.

It couldn't have ever happened. That 8-dose potion would've had to be a separate item in the game, which I doubt it would've been. Each potion dosage (1, 2, 3 and 4) is its own separate item, so making a 3 and 2 dose could not possibly create a 5 dose because it didn't exist.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

When I was playing trawler, as we were about to crash, I put on my ring of egg. The following screenshot shows what happened. Yes, it's actually runescape and not a private server.

[hide=You know you wanna see the picture]standingonwater_.jpg[/hide]

Bdavis12.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

When I was playing trawler, as we were about to crash, I put on my ring of egg. The following screenshot shows what happened. Yes, it's actually runescape and not a private server.

[hide=You know you wanna see the picture]standingonwater_.jpg[/hide]

awesome...you are god :o

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

This graphical glitch I've seen a few times. I think it has been fixed.

If many, MANY (50+) players) were standing in one single spot, and something (NPC or player) also in the spot died, it would trigger another NPC or player to look like it was about to die, and stay in the same spot.

It would point toward where it was going.

It would, however, be able to move, and even attack. To everybody (besides itself) it would look like a guy was just rotating whilst on the ground.

So you see this guy laying on the ground in the wild, and he starts to point towards you. You then get attacked, and you can't find out what's attacking you!

Doing anything besides moving, attacking, or any interaction between a player or npc would set the player/NPC back to normal.

My freind recently found a glitch that he calls "game over", it happens in a POH and if it happens to you you are stuck in that house, forever. Teleports DO NOT WORK house portals DO NOT WORK, you can never leave, even if you log.(one of his freinds made a lvl3 acc to test it, R.I.P unknown acc)

Ps: I almost got stuck in it but I got out of the house in time.(there is a 20 minute time limit)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

bug:

sometimes when someone teleports to same place u find him soo small and u cant see his words because its walking above him and u when u finally find him and folow u cant see him (ghost) some of it fixed because now i see my freind head floating only lol i will try to get screen shot when it happens

i heard theres a bug with Chimpchompa's which can make skull ppl, is it true?

atleast someone got that and lost stuff as lure

That would be me. #-o Lost a whip and guthan helm.

It's not a bug really, just a smart lure. 2 people(X and Y) tell you to come and be bait for a guy pking in expensive stuff. X and Y tell you to bring a couple expensive items to lure the guy. X also gives you a chinchompa to hold. So you go out to lvl 25 wildy, and X tells you to put autoretaliate on. I didn't put it on, because I suspected something. X stands next to Y. Y attacks you. I didn't have auto on so I didn't attack him back. Y said "oops sry". He then tells me again to put auto on. So I do, not thinking that I was in any danger. Y attacks again, and I attack him back with the chinchompa. Since X is standing next to Y, he gets hit by it too, making me skull. I then proceed to get killed, losing my whip and helm. :cry:

wartortlelove.jpg

i heard theres a bug with Chimpchompa's which can make skull ppl, is it true?

atleast someone got that and lost stuff as lure

That would be me. #-o Lost a whip and guthan helm.

It's not a bug really, just a smart lure. 2 people(X and Y) tell you to come and be bait for a guy pking in expensive stuff. X and Y tell you to bring a couple expensive items to lure the guy. X also gives you a chinchompa to hold. So you go out to lvl 25 wildy, and X tells you to put autoretaliate on. I didn't put it on, because I suspected something. X stands next to Y. Y attacks you. I didn't have auto on so I didn't attack him back. Y said "oops sry". He then tells me again to put auto on. So I do, not thinking that I was in any danger. Y attacks again, and I attack him back with the chinchompa. Since X is standing next to Y, he gets hit by it too, making me skull. I then proceed to get killed, losing my whip and helm. :cry:

Can u get ban for it ?
Sabor2th.png

i dont know if someone already posted it, but sometimes when ppl teleport, their character stays in the same spot but as a small hovering player.

I've seen that too, A woman in frog blouse and so on got teleed by bob and the spot where she was before there was a small "puppet" of her.You could still see her name, and her cb lvl too.

22031_s.gif