26 June 2007 - Game Engine Update

Uula

I don't know if someone said this already, but the "Remove friend" has changed to delete?

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one to notice that the there are 2 icons left of the logout option, but only 3 to the right? The left side refers to chatting so, like previous people have said, it can belong to multi-chatting or clan chat.

Empty, Friends, Ignore, Logout, Options, Emotes, Music

f7ws7.png

EDIT: Picture messed up

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)

We lost a few seperator pixels in the Chat/Ignore lists (between top name and the top border.)

Also, any variables to be entered (Private Msg, value for f(x)), has the variable space moved down.

Text box has had the text moved up a bit too >.<

I really am not fond of what they would consider "updates", at least if you lost connection, it would be in your face, now we have to bloody look up into the corner to see it.

Clicking on the minimap to close the bank window will not incur the 1 second delay, thank god, but terrible if i'm in a rush, or anyone for that matter.

They ruined fletching. You ussually had to click every string and bow, wich means speed. Now you have to use the string with the bow, and like cooking and stuff you have to click "Make all". Thanks for ruining my main moneymaker jagex.... -.-

They ruined fletching. You ussually had to click every string and bow, wich means speed. Now you have to use the string with the bow, and like cooking and stuff you have to click "Make all". Thanks for ruining my main moneymaker jagex.... -.-

Wasnt that done last week?

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I was just thinking they needed to add some sort of macro/hot keys. I like the direction they are moving in but it would be a lot better if we were able to configure the hot keys to are own style and comfort.

Now the next step they need to do is to be able to set hot keys for specific spells, prayer, specials, last targets, etc. Would be sweet if I could pre-cast ice barrage using the '2' key then use the '7' key to target the last person/monster that I targeted instead of having to click on the objects each time.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

6bcv4p2.png <------ I like it.

Heh funny I sent a message to customer support about the fact that the chat box scroll bar was different to the new style one in the quest log. They said they hadn't noticed but they would put it on their list of things to do. Hooray.

No!!

Now I can't open skill menu to stop stats from lowering at KBD or KQ.... FFS..

I guess it's overall a good update though.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

paskaupdateonpaskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

They [bleep] ruined mining... and otherstuff that reguires dropping. Also it's pain to sell huge ammounts of items to shops now...

It's actually easier for me. Small resolution ftw!! :thumbsup:

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

YA, I thought it was generally a good update. It's always nice when they update the game to make room for more stuff. I have noticed that the loading box pops up way more often now, but other than that, no problems. You guys should see some of the rants about this, its rediculous!

99% of the rants about a new update are ridiculous. It's stupid fools trying to get a bit of "fame" in the RuneScape community by putting down a good update for stupid things. Like "OMGzorz tht t3xt is lyk3 teh 4 pixzels to f4r to de left!!!11" or like when slight drop shadows were added to the PM text and people complained it was giving them headaches and stuff haha.

UMetal you were right. F7 doesn't work anymore. They don't want anyone to know about their secret tab that everyone actually knew about all a long! :o

No!!

Um I don't know anything about big monster hunting, but why would you want low stats? :-k

I'm pretty sure everyone wants stats to restore while looking at shops or skill windows.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

No!!

Um I don't know anything about big monster hunting, but why would you want low stats? :-k

I'm pretty sure everyone wants stats to restore while looking at shops or skill windows.

I wouldn't... It used to let me pot up, finish the beast, open stats window, and I'd keep my potted stats when the new one spawned.

Also, what did that guy mean about it ruining dropping stuff/selling to shop.... Seems no harder to me.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

No!!

I wouldn't... It used to let me pot up, finish the beast, open stats window, and I'd keep my potted stats when the new one spawned.

Oh I get it. I must of miss-read. :wall:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Also, what did that guy mean about it ruining dropping stuff/selling to shop.... Seems no harder to me.

ya i dont see how its harder

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

:XD: man i diddnt get a chance to see the blank inventory! :wall:

i dont really care about the pot/stat restore thing but did they fix the thing when you have unlitimed prayre by clicking on an emote u cant do? i use it alot to show off \' :thumbsup:

What did that guy mean about the droping/store selling?Im a 59 :^o ok 53 miner if they mess with drop mining then ill be MAD!!! :ohnoes: :evil: :shame: :uhh:

It wouldnt be runescape without Jagex screwing up!

i1004938_jmodkilled3.JPG

f_protectfromm_1957f51.jpg