A.D.D While Skilling?

Blueleader9

The only skill that I really can't concentrate on while I am doing it is mining. Despite what my level in the skill might say I really, really, really hate doing that. I mostly got where I am cause I refuse to buy ores to train smithing. But if I never had to mine again I would not miss it.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a goal to craft at least 200 chaos runes

Ive done only 52 :P

lol. i can make 200 of ne rune pretty quickly. u used what...3 mins to make them? :P

neway

skilling

*remembers training wc as a nonmbmber*

to much wcing...dear god no more wcing

*colapses in a suicidal heap*

no, i cant stand skilling in large quantities

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Don't have such a problem.. When it comes to mass rcing, then it is a different story. :oops:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I just end up going afk for ages browsing the forums or watching vids and either log out or lose an axe head, lol. But, I've gotten from 60-78 Woodcutting without any distractions, but that's probably because I needed a couple months break after going from 1-60. But it's easy to endure if you have some decent people to talk to.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

EDIT: I just can't, say woodcut 1k yews at once, i end up doing 3 different things in-game before i finish that task.

~Blue~

same for me except I end up doing like 10 things.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

I had the exact same problem when I played. If you look up my stats, those are from 3.5-4 years on that account, mixed in with a few pures and my original account. I have absolutely no resolve at all.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I had the exact same problem when I played. If you look up my stats, those are from 3.5-4 years on that account, mixed in with a few pures and my original account. I have absolutely no resolve at all.

Lol, nice...I can sometimes focus very well on a task but then horribly. Again, I am NOT saying I have A.D.D.

barrowsmvoidk,Blue%20Leader9.gif

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Wearing? Did you selotape the axe on your chest? :lol:

I once single handedly mined and runecrafted 14k rune ess without doing anything else on Runescape until I was finished.

I am currently 60 smithing, set on getting 70 smithing and will not do anything else on Runescape before I am done. (unless there is a clan event)

'nuff said.

sorry, lost my attention half way thru ur post...

:-X sorry for making the bad joke but someone had to.

Anyway i did 50k chins- everyday for a month.

120k rune ess coninuously.

180k nats continuously

180k Alchs continnously

180k yews *fletch cut continuosly

180k yewn longs stringing

180k flax spun.

Not in that order...about 3 hrs per day. So i woudlnt diagnose myself with ADD.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

i can focus sorta well when i am close to a goal but after a goal i usually swap skillz alot. and people are right if you have fun then thats the point of the game! i usually have fun doing agility

StarViv.png

Does anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: I just can't, say woodcut 1k yews at once, i end up doing 3 different things in-game before i finish that task.

You'll be happy to know that yes, I do have this problem too. lol

After like 10 trips to the bank I decide I'm bored and need to do something else. Even if only for a little bit.

KingJD36.png

not really..

i got 20mil cooking xp with only lobsters.

Wow, I really wish i has that kind of determination, I have a feeling if I did a goal with a friend, i could focus a little.

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Seeing how A.D.D. is a made up disorder, any failure to concentrate is your own fault. Plus, as repetetive as RS is, boredom is a problem so multi-tasking is good.

Are you serious? Try having ADD then say that again. I couldnt imagine a more ignorant thing to say, you dont know at all what its like so dont even talk that just pisses me off.

Dakine600.png

Seeing how A.D.D. is a made up disorder, any failure to concentrate is your own fault. Plus, as repetetive as RS is, boredom is a problem so multi-tasking is good.

Are you serious? Try having ADD then say that again. I couldnt imagine a more ignorant thing to say, you dont know at all what its like so dont even talk that just pisses me off.

Guys(and girls), please just post about the topic, not whether or not A.D.D is made up.

I'm wearing Rune Axe.