Ripped pants

mixand

Has anyone ever ripped their pants in public? i can remember 2 times, i think a few years ago, at a carrols by candle light (outside), i had some candles and i went into the church (empty, except my brother and 2 other kids) and me being my nerdy self asked for a candle saber fight. After doing some star wars kid moves i done the splits (ouch) and made a big rip in my crotch area, and not some little one you can hide it was like the hugest one you can imagine, i quickly ran home and didn't come back, lol.

the other time was recent, i had cross country (i hate) and i was tying my shoes and ripped in the same place, i had to have my legs straight the rest of the day. :oops:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never ripped my pants. But that makes me think; how do emo guys who wear the super-tight pants NOT rip them? This one emo guy at my school wears them so tight, he's got this huge noticable wedgie all the time. Its really nasty, and he's always trying to pick it out. :-X He's kinda overweight too...

souryw6.png

I wear my pants somewhat baggy, one of the reasons being those. But I do remember when my friend's older bro was a freshman playing football at the park, some one tackled him, and somehow his pants ripped in the back, and we could see his tighty-whities. Then, he took his shirt off to cover it up, then everybody (this is like 40 people, seriously) was like "ewww!!", since at the time he was overweight. One girl was even like "ewww, put it back on!!".

As humiliating as it was for him, it really helped changed his life. Now he's ripped, seriously. So he's actually pretty happy it happened. :)

...But to remind him, me and my friend still go up to him every one in a while and go "eww, put it back on!" :lol:

..Then he beats us up. :(

Well one time in this hotel restaurant i was sitting at the table wearing long pants..well no one could see that my button flew off lol.. then i ran up to the hotel room changed pants :anxious:

Leonn

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Twice. I was at a friends house messing around on a trampoline, and tried to do a back flip. :oops: Ripped straight down the crotch area, and I ran home. The other time was last week, and I have now idea why they ripped. Maybe cuz they were old.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

No; never ripped my pants, but I did take a button off in elementry. Lucky the zipper was able to hold the pants up the rest of the day so it was all good.

I had an old pair of jeans that I was wearing, and a friend grabbed my back pocket and tore the entire thing out. I had pretty much no rear-end protection from those pants anymore.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I ripped the crotch of my trousers in work a while back. I was reaching down to pick something up, and was rewarded with a what everyone thought was me breaking wind rather loudly.

Thankfully, I work in a city centre and was able to nip out and buy a new pair :)

Harrington.gif

I dont wear any pants so no. :)

First time in ages a forumpost made me laugh :D.

Anyway no, i prefer to wear baggy jeans instead of tight ones.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Yep.

I was wearing these really tight KR3Ws, like emo tight. So I go down the street to play some basketball. I have a small hole right where mah crotch is. When I'm done playing basketball I notice it's cooler outside than when I came. I had probably a 14 inch gash down the left leg. #-o

No... I go commando :P

That really wouldn't matter..... except people would be able to see your junk when you ripped your pants

:-s Clearly the term means something different to where you live form where I live lol... and I don't really BTW!

That really wouldn't matter..... except people would be able to see your junk when you ripped your pants

:-s Clearly the term means something different to where you live form where I live lol... and I don't really BTW!

"The terms "going commando" or simply "commando" are often used in the United States, Canada, Australia and Great Britain to refer to wearing no underwear under the trousers."

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

"The terms "going commando" or simply "commando" are often used in the United States, Canada, Australia and Great Britain to refer to wearing no underwear under the trousers."

There's different contexts even within a country... for example something I say may mean something completely different to someone in Greater London.

There's different contexts even within a country... for example something I say may mean something completely different to someone in Greater London.

So what does "going commando" mean where you live?

lope6jw0.jpg

So what does "going commando" mean where you live?

I also am curious as to what it means to you. On the rare occassions I've ventured into Preston, it's meant the same. (Rugby banter...you know how it goes)

once several years ago when i was rollerskating ( i know not many people do that anymore) i fell and ripped a huge hole on my butt.. good thing i was close to home.

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.