the new mithril dragon is coming!

swordb88

all rune items, and dragon wcer (maybe), and dlegs.

100%rate will be dragonbones, 5 mith bars

No monster drops all rune items and there is no reason for any monster to do so anyway.

A dragon wcer is a dragon that cuts trees. Anyway, there are plenty of Dragon Axes from nolifing DKers that they won't. Plus, Jagex tends to only let one type of monster drop a certain item. Its like a KBD dropping a Dragon Chainbody.

Given the drops from other metal dragons, I think that we can count on Dragon platelegs and Dragon Plateskirts.

Right on about the 100% drops though. Also, read the updates on the first page. They mentioned that Mithiril Dragons will drop Dragon Full Helmets. :wink:

i fink a full dragon helmet!!!!!

0mg th3y w1ll pr0b4b1y dr0p t3h dr4g0n pl8 2!!!!!

um. they actually are dropping a dragon full helm, so your fail at sarcasm doesn't make sense. =D>
Well, translating toasts travels into the wonderous world of leet language. He said "Omg they will probably drop dragon platebodies too."

So, your attempt at being smart failed

TifSig.jpg

jagex said they would never add another peice of drag armor....

they lied to themselves

but dragon full helm!!!

i don't care what anyone says dragon plate and kite seem possible for future updates..

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

y do people want a dragon pick axe so much?

Cause mining hier ores is slow as [bleep]

When in faldore do as the dwares do.Mine =).

Proud Owner of the Coal Cart Co.:High prices for the miner:Low prices for the buyer.(Temperarelly closed/Pls dont pm me untill i reopen.)

jagex said they would never add another peice of drag armor....

they lied to themselves

PMG, Jagex lied to us! Go to the court and claim money for whatever reason!

Stop being stupid and be happy with a new update. Everyone sensible person knows that after a while you sometimes see things better, and make other decisions. Therefore Jagex saw that a dragon full helm would be good, and decided to add it. Now what kind of nonsense is it to whine and moan about 'z0mg, Jagex lied to us!'?

Besides, I want to see that quote where Jagex says that. I'm not 100% sure if its true. (And thats a kinda understatement)

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Look long term, they have released iron, steel and mith...hmmmm now what could be down the road.... :idea: addy and rune dragons maybe?

And then dragon dragons!!! Dropping the very usefull dragon bars as a 100% drop. Smith any dragon item you want. Mmmm dragon nails....

kill_o_troll.png

kill_o_troll.png

I am hoping the Dragon Large will be a fairly common drop from the Mith Dragons, on account of how difficult they are to kill.

They really won't be too hard to kill, I presume they will take no more than double the time to kill of steel dragons, most probably less. Also if you are meleeing with prayer along/maging with anti-fire pots, the potential for them to damage you dissapears. However, Jagex could put another weaker monster in the area, like the Spinolyps at the dagannoth kings, using a different attack style in order to heighten the difficulty.

It will be interesting to see how close the put an anvil. Most people don't thnk about this, but if there is one close (close enough not to have to bank) this could be an amazing way to make mith bolts etc.

Getting another sig

[removed]

I am hoping the Dragon Large will be a fairly common drop from the Mith Dragons, on account of how difficult they are to kill.

How can you say they are hard to kill when they're not even in the game yet? I assume they've have the same low magic defence as other metal dragons, just with higher hitpoints.

As for drops, I hope they aren't given skirt/legs, they should be kept as unique drops to bronze/iron/steel dragons, while the dragon large stays with mith. I assume they'll drop the new one handed spears that are being released, too.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

With the dark bow and dragon full helm nothings off limits, Jagex denied both would be released (they said range wouldnt be updated or words to the effect and said no new dragon items would be released). I think Jagex wanted something to draw all the crowds in for some summer gaming and didnt want to release a new skill, so came up with the grand idea of releasing 3 pwnage items in 2 months :).

I think Mithril dragons will mirror steel dragon drops but obviously with the addition of a dragon full drop and mith bars.

With the dark bow and dragon full helm nothings off limits, Jagex denied both would be released (they said range wouldnt be updated or words to the effect and said no new dragon items would be released).

I'm all but certain Jagex said nothing of the sort, and what they actually did say has been totally misinterpreted.

With the dark bow and dragon full helm nothings off limits, Jagex denied both would be released (they said range wouldnt be updated or words to the effect and said no new dragon items would be released).

I'm all but certain Jagex said nothing of the sort, and what they actually did say has been totally misinterpreted.

Spot on, dude.

kill_o_troll.png

kill_o_troll.png