the new mithril dragon is coming!

swordb88

wut do u think the drops will be?

i think it will drop all rune items, and dragon wcer (maybe), and dlegs.

100%rate will be dragonbones, 5 mith bars

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

and do not say dragon full helm...they saud thats a "fable"

Fabled, not fable, They will drop dragon full helms. And Probably loads of rune cbow bolts 8-)

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Fabled, not fable, They will drop dragon full helms. And Probably loads of rune cbow bolts 8-)

agreed

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

which we will then tip and enchant..and procede to kill them with.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Guest Kickpointy

Dragon Pickaxe.

If you go to KB and look at pickaxes it says Dragon Pickaxe. That was just added yesterday also.

So D Full Helm and Dragon Pickaxe 8-)

y do people want a dragon pick axe so much?

theoretically it means you could half hit coal since you can curently half hit iron ore.coal ore prices drop and price of smithing drops if using steel plate method to 99.thats what im guessing.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Well let us think about this...should be obvious..100% drop 5 mith bars and bones, then most likely still the standard metal dragon rare drops of dragon legs, skirt, and visage and now the full helm for it's special high drop.

Outside of that, I doubt anything uber wonderful. Look long term, they have released iron, steel and mith...hmmmm now what could be down the road.... :idea: addy and rune dragons maybe?.......Now going along with RS thought process....Dragon boots will come from a high level slayer monster (most likely 95 slayer requirment) as all metal boots come from slayer.....Maybe the pick will come from the addy Dragon, and pl8 from rune Dragons...2010 RS release rofl.....

Now it takes me one minute to melee two irons to the ground, 2-3 mins for steel....I bet Mithril will be a real joy....about 5 mins?.....with the standard rare drop rate.....I used to get an average of 1-2 dragon drops a week when I trained everynight on irons.....but with the slow theoretical kill of a mithril....couple weeks at 3 hours a night? hmmmm time will tell.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Droplist:

100% drop: Dragon bones, Mithril bars ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]