why does everyone hate the way d meds look?

lwilson100

It's all personal preference. I for one am in a middle ground, I don't love them, yet I don't hate them. I could really care less.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

The look of it as in the design is fine, it's just to big...it almost looks like a bucket. Needs to be more fitted to my head so I don't need a chin strap.

I like them.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

You mean full helmets?

Anyways I was sort of hoping they would be something like the designs of the other full helmets, but in the red dragon color and a huge horn on top. :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

If you are talking about the full helmets, I actually think they look stupid.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

D meds are quite ugly, and only noobs wear them now (d med + rune + d long seems to be quite common among that breed) :-k

D full helms are even worse...they look like some deformed fish/lizard thing :anxious:

It all boils down to the stats that are associated with the equipment. Better stats mean better gear, not the pretty looks.

Back in the good ol' days, dungeon crawlers was a party of 4 to 6 characters with a portrait and a stats page with text. The only way a player was able to distinguish the unique qualities of the weapon -- such as a short sword -- was the stats or a the item with a modifier prefix or suffix. So you'd have Holy Short Sword of the Hero or Unholy Short Sword of the Scourge or some such non-sense name that distinguish one item from another.

A set of trimmed wizard robes is no better than a regular set of wizard robes, it just looks different. Same idea with adding speed stripes to your car; does it really go faster after you add the speed stripes without modifying what's under the hood? Nope, it doesn't. :-k

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

D Meds look barbaric and has no style. It looks like something a drunk dwarf could wear, and the only plus on the helmet is the colour.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

looks like the head of a retarted mexican sasquatch cleaned out and worn. (whatever a mexican sasquach looks like :-s )

OT: i dont like them much because of their design and frankly, the dragon full helms price is so unbelivebly stupid. i guess its because the d med just doesnt look good ith any armor i know of except dragon, and quite frankly unless your going to give me 20m to buy a full set, that wont be happening anytime soon.

Popoto.~<3

i prefer this med look over rs2 med.

classicmed.png

That looks like a motorcycle crash helmet with a couple of twinkies stuck to it.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

classicmed.png

Ahhhh the memories.....I remember when D Med came out in RSC everyone wanted one lol now they hate it.

I think they need to shrink the size; indeed it's like a bucket.

@ Dark_Aura like flamming hispanics?

classicmed.png

Ahhhh the memories.....I remember when D Med came out in RSC everyone wanted one lol now they hate it.

I think they need to shrink the size; indeed it's like a bucket.

@ Dark_Aura like flamming hispanics?

i still have mine on classic lol thats where i got the pic...

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

classicmed.png

Are you sure you're not just saying: "Look at me, I played RSC - I'm old skool"?

nope i like how it looks

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

classicmed.png

Are you sure you're not just saying: "Look at me, I played RSC - I'm old skool"?

nope i like how it looks

LoL agreed, it looks nice.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago