Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just played the best Classic Mode game I've ever played. :D I was using Fox, and did nothing but reflector hover and fox illusion over and over again. You just can't do those with Wolf! :P Of course I had to be serious for a time, those alone won't kill. Although I did get Giant Sonic up to about 200% with Fox Illusions back and forth, he couldn't recover in time for the next one. Attacked Master Hand with only reflectors and finished hoim with a FI that doubled as a suicide :P

Oh, got the Master Hand trophy, too. 20 down, however many more to go.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm almost done with my challenges. I have to do those boring "do x with 10/20/all characters!" challenges...

And the "play for 50/100 hours!" "challenges" too...

Im up to 900 hours I believe :lol:

900 hours!! I'm like at 500 something! That's insane. I have to do all those challenges too Caxis. They are really boring and time consuming. <.<

prospektssigza4.jpg

I'm almost done with my challenges. I have to do those boring "do x with 10/20/all characters!" challenges...

And the "play for 50/100 hours!" "challenges" too...

Im up to 900 hours I believe :lol:

Add a 0 and it's over 9000.

ANd how do you check?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Hm, i'm recently getting back into brawl. Was kind of bored for a while but i have an urge to play :twisted:. I main Ness(who really sucks online sadly), Pokemon Trainer, and Olimar. Just picked him up though. :-# I'll post my Friend Code soon.

Oh and two more things.

Kent, i'd really like to play you again. I've never seen anyone main Luigi. I'd love to play against a good one. :)

And is it just me or is everything Lenin says freaking awesome? :shock:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Nope, it's true. It's like the biggest unwritten rule we have.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

It's a law of life.

And I have like 11 hours...All solo though, except for like 30 minutes with my sister. I got Mewtwo (20 hours) in Melee by myself though, then I brought my Gamecube to a party and racked up another 20 hours that night. I plan on doing that again sometime, with Brawl though...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I didn;t do the 20 hours thing for Mewtwo, I just did 300 (?) vs matches, me as Ganondorf against level 1 Pichu, Super Sudden Death, 1 stock. Start of the match he ran straight for me, I warlock punched, he died, repeat however many more times I needed. Though sometimes he didn't run or me, sometimes he avoided it and I had to kill him with something else.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I considered doing that, but that would've been boring for me, and I wouldn't have gotten practice. Those 20 hours were good practice for me, I got a lot better.

doublesmileyface1.png

Hm, i'm recently getting back into brawl. Was kind of bored for a while but i have an urge to play :twisted:. I main Ness(who really sucks online sadly), Pokemon Trainer, and Olimar. Just picked him up though. :-# I'll post my Friend Code soon.

Oh and two more things.

Kent, i'd really like to play you again. I've never seen anyone main Luigi. I'd love to play against a good one. :)

We played before? :?:

I have a bad memory, lol. #-o

I dont main him, but I do second him.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Ok.. So.. I finished (all, i think) the maze thing, but weirdly, Fox and a few others arent in my team..

Also, wtf is with the bowser heads over the maze map?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

You know how you were going through sub space and you had to pick up trophies of characters? Well you didn't pick up fox, you have to go back to find the others.

If the Bowser heads just appeared you are not even half way done with the maze. You have to go to each Bowser head and fight a character/Boss. Then fight Tabuu at the end.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Ahh! Explains it. Thanks.

And just a couple more qs.

Do I get Jigglypuff and Wolf from Classic modes? Cause so-far I havent gotten them, and I'm up to the bowser heads in Maze

No you have to finish the SSE and then you have to go back to certain levels in the SSE and new doors will be opened. You go in them and fight Jiggilypuff or Wolf. Jiggilypuff is in The Swamp and Wolf is in The Ruins. You can get Toon Link the same way, by going through the SSE, or get him by play classic with Link after you beat the SSE.

Here are some Youtube links to how to get them:

[hide=Jiggilypuff-The Swamp] [/hide]

[hide=Wolf-The Ruins] [/hide]

The guy in these videos is not very smart, but what can ya do? :roll:

prospektssigza4.jpg

I just got them from the event matches.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

^ >.>

Done the bowser head things, now what? No new maps are up, but the glacial peak and the canyon are both flashing in a shape of a crown. :ohnoes:

My friend and I just beat the maze on hard in about an hour and a half. Not too shabby, if you ask me.

Tabuu, on the other hand, took us six tries. I couldn't figure out the red rings a few times, and others we just sucked.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

^ >.>

Done the bowser head things, now what? No new maps are up, but the glacial peak and the canyon are both flashing in a shape of a crown. :ohnoes:

Well then go there. Usually when something in a game flashes, it means it's important. Somewhere along the way, you should have come across a door that leads to a sub-space looking place and had all the trophies of the characters you defeated. Go back to that door, I guess it's in glacial peak or the canyon.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

No idea what you guys are talking about...

If you haven't yet, just go to the big blue door (I think) in the middle, enter it, and fight Tabuu.

doublesmileyface1.png