I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know..

...that you used to be able to alch members items in free worlds? This glitch was used to get more money off of the magic stones (I think it was them), because they alched for a higher price in a F2P world.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

bet you didnt know...

on June.6/06 (666) there was a glitch where people could attack people outside wild i know because i died in cammy

Did you know thats my birthday :twisted:

Fally Massacre, right?

only 2 more devestationg things to the economy: The Great Partyhat Dupe and the fall of bots+goldfarmers

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Did you know . . .

•  
    [*:wr24hf8o]that the fireballs thrown out by volcanos in the wilderness aren't just graphical effects? They hit you for 1 damage if they land on you.

[*:wr24hf8o]that if a monster is standing where a crop circle appears when it does, the monster will instantly vanish?

[*:wr24hf8o]that if you use a cannon to attack something on a higher level than you, your cannonballs will fly through the floor to hit it?

I bet you never knew...

...that if you have youre chat on hide, you can still see what Player Mods and Jagex mods say, in the chat box. And, in case you didn't know, you can also see the trade icon, and any examine or info messages.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Did you know...

...there's enough submissions here to supply the Tip.It Times with six years worth of "Did you know" facts?

Did you know...

...that I am going to relay people to this topic?

~Rcty

Rcty

Did you know that took me over 30 minutes to read and I managed to actually read it to the end with interest :)

Thanks for the kc barrow hint though, it will be exceptionally helpful for me in the long run :)

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png

Did you know...

...there's enough submissions here to supply the Tip.It Times with six years worth of "Did you know" facts?

pmg lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

did you know...

each tear you collect from the tears of guthix is worth 60 exp points each?

i just figured it out, exp form after tears - exp before / how many tears...

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

did you know...

Gd stuff I should check that on Wednesday (Tears day for me). I've always wanted to know! \'

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Lol how long did that take to bunch them all together!?

About 1.5 hours lol. Tooo long =/ :D

Did you know...

Did you know...

...that I am going to relay people to this topic?

~Rcty

Wow, if they don't use these facts, then their going to be hard pressed to find many more lol =]

And thanks for relaying people to this topic :thumbsup:

Did you know that took me over 30 minutes to read and I managed to actually read it to the end with interest.

Thanks for the kc barrow hint though, it will be exceptionally helpful for me in the long run .

I'm glad you found it so imformative :D

Thanks for all they posts everyone! (We now have 312 facts :shock: ) Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Go on RS noob I'm bored of smithing! :( 444th post 8-)

Did you know that Goldsmith Gaunts aren't actually gold at all, they are actually very beige!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

did you know...

no, its only 60 exp if your lowest skill is 30 or above, if its below that, its level*2 exp per tear.

Also, did you know that in real life, toadflax and snapdragon are the same herb?

No offence tintin but I counted how many times you posted on this topic (and yes I am that sad) and the total came to 51 posts. It's just I don't like spam thats all, so you know.

On topic: Did you know that there is a man in varrock chruch called Jeremy Clerksen, a take on top gear's Jeremy Clarkson.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

When you go to turn logs into planks at the sawmill, depending on were you click the log it may or may-not display the "Buy-X" or "Buy-All" option.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Did you know...

... that you cannot get shade, zombie, gravedigger random event when you bury bone while fighting?

(great way to avoid shade, zombie, and 500gp)

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png