What is your number one pet peeve in Runescape?

slickmovedud

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backward smilies ------> (=

SAME!!!!!

Also, when people say: "wut u say? i dont no how to do dis can joo help me? " Or "lol u so dumb saru cuz u dont pray on torag lmfaolololol"

Sorry, I don't speak noob.

And then they get angry 'Cause I don't know what they are saying.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Backward smilies ------> (=

SAME!!!!!

Also, when people say: "wut u say? i dont no how to do dis can joo help me? " Or "lol u so dumb saru cuz u dont pray on torag lmfaolololol"

That's bastardizing the English language.

td2sig.jpg

people who do this, on purpose:

!!!!11one!1!one

or worse,

!!!!111eleven!!

the epitome of bad:

!!!!111one!1!elevenityone!111111

i swear to god, the saddest and most unoriginal people use it, and it kills me

that, and the walking system in rs

wen ur selling/buying something, and some noob comes and puts up 3 feathers, 2 water runes and 1749 gold.

it just pisses me off so much. i always call them out for it. i say, for ex, "did i say i was buy (crap he offered)?!!?!" "no i didnt idiot, i said (watever)"

my number one pet peeve is when i have a rare weapon or some item equipped that is not often seen, i get a plethera of noobs running up to me asking what (insert item) is. Then with ridiculously low offer to buy. For example, i jsut got a rune hasta and i love it desperately, but when i walk into a crowded area i get bombarded. Plus higher levels even call me a noob if i wont sell it to them. Im level 91 which really isnt that low. I just wish i could wield some cool weapon and not get verbally assaulted.

Tip.it's official Ninja

my number one pet peeve is when i have a rare weapon or some item equipped that is not often seen, i get a plethera of noobs running up to me asking what (insert item) is. Then with ridiculously low offer to buy. For example, i jsut got a rune hasta and i love it desperately, but when i walk into a crowded area i get bombarded. Plus higher levels even call me a noob if i wont sell it to them. Im level 91 which really isnt that low. I just wish i could wield some cool weapon and not get verbally assaulted.

give them a plunger and say find your brain. *sorry just random*

i hate the walking also, makes us look like we're phyiscaly retarted. I mean I clicked foward and he rune backwards into the wilderness and died (before ditch) O_o thankfully i only had a rune axe.

Popoto.~<3

I have a couple.

1) when people

talk like this

with 2-3 words in

each line it's

really annoying so

please just stop

it

2)when random noobs trade you and show you all the crap they've accuired off the ground like burnt meat and ashed not to mention buckets :wall:

3)when I'm selling stuff in w2 and someone either 1)offers the item I'm trading when I clearly said "selling" 2)when someone offers less then I said I wanted for ex. they offer 1.35m for a v brassy when I clearly stated I looking for 1.45m

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

This isnt really game related but I hate when people dont know who the Beatles are... THEY ARE THE SUPREME GODS OF ROCK FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Anyone who knows anything about culture knows who the Beatles are, so tell those people who don't know to come out of their cave

I agree, I hate it when people say beetles are arachnids... they're insects dangit!

My pet peeve... people who flame when they don't understand jokes.

And how Jagex refuses to leave extremely fast training methods. First charge went... then selling nats for XP in the mage training arena went... that sleep spell didn't last too long either. Magic actually has a purpose besides just training it. So they make it harder. For me the fun in Cooking has been in the skill itself, the variety, etc. And then they add cook-x.

Everyone hates the word n00b and thinks it's over used and ever worse everyone hates 1337 speak as it's [developmentally delayed]ed but Jagex Promotes it in their parents guide.

I hate the fact that I can't get costume randoms while hunting because if I did I'd loose my traps #-o So now I can't finish any of my costumes on my way to 99. Just collect potions, lamps, beers, kebabs, coins, and gems <.< The gems are nice but I got tons already xD

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

when i have a rare weapon or some item equipped that is not often seen, i get a plethera of noobs running up to me asking what (insert item) is. Then with ridiculously low offer to buy.

That is highly irritating, I must agree. It happens frequently with my Dragonfire Shield.... First, they ask what the hell it is.... I tell them... Then they offer me some lowball price like 1m for it... And finally, they ask me "do spec plz" No, I am not sacrificing my defense just for your entertainment, so PISS OFF!

td2sig.jpg

When somone asks where i got my rubber chicken from :-k

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

The lack of ability it takes to be rich. People shouldn't be making money off what Jagex intended to be a fun holiday drop. The game should be based on usable items. A close second is the lack of community.

In rs people who don't add "ing" when they're buying, "buy dba", that extra ing is hardly going to kill you :x

On a forum it gets so tiring when people constantly go on about how long they've played as if its meant to make them supreme rulers of the universe, the RSC section is the most nostalgic self important forum i've ever seen with people flaming anyone who doesn't think a 2d game that hasn't been updated for 5 years is better than rs2 :roll:

The lack of ability it takes to be rich. People shouldn't be making money off what Jagex intended to be a fun holiday drop. The game should be based on usable items. A close second is the lack of community.

Gotta agree, it would be so much better if the holiday drops didnt mean someone could just buy a load of 99's, it would be so much more of a sense of achievement at full dragon if you couldn't "merchant" your way there with items jagex never intended to be taken so seriously.

In rs people who don't add "ing" when they're buying, "buy dba", that extra ing is hardly going to kill you :x

On a forum it gets so tiring when people constantly go on about how long they've played as if its meant to make them supreme rulers of the universe, the RSC section is the most nostalgic self important forum i've ever seen with people flaming anyone who doesn't think a 2d game that hasn't been updated for 5 years is better than rs2 :roll:

Gotta agree, it would be so much better if the holiday drops didnt mean someone could just buy a load of 99's, it would be so much more of a sense of achievement at full dragon if you couldn't "merchant" your way there with items jagex never intended to be taken so seriously.

Sorry for being an [wagon], but you couldn't merchant your way from rares to full dragon.

That's losing money :P(unless pumkins/eggs)

But my pet peeve is the words plz, pls, and thx.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

People who use u/ur as an abrivation of you/your. It's such a small thing, but I find it so flippin' annoying.

As a Teacher of mine once said: "If you hand in an essay in which "U" is used as a word, that's the Grade you're gunna get."

Jewboi0.png

--==7,452nd to 99 Woodcutting - 22/08/07 ** as a free player.**==--