killing/death

Striker6

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only animal in this world we should be afraid of is man, man is the most violent animal and one of the few (I only know of like 2 others) that will attack another for a reason other than self defence or food.

Just thought I'd say that :)

I've got fishing plenty of times but I've never killed any major land animals that I can think of.

ive killed deer,rabbits, and squeirls(sp?) and raise cows for 4h/market

i think its ok to kill those things becasue its life... without meat we will become weak.

it doesnt really affect me anymore.. it did when i was 10 but irealized its a cycle of life.

and if we didnt kill animals we would be overrunned and still kill them on thehighways

Allright, i'll kill you tomorrow, just because it's life and without meat i'll become weak.

shut up you lady boy, your comparing him to a little animal that is worth nothing, has no real impact on life, whereas his as human does, so stfu you [kitty] hole

your arguement is completely flawed. You kill him you go to prision. Plus i dont know many humans who eat others humans?? maybe its just your family? :-k

Do you think i acutally care about people who have nothing better to do then flame over the internet? Get a life, your tribute to this thread is absolutely useless and childish.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Raz, tell me. What'll you do with your life?

You'll grow up, go to school, get a job as a little cubicle worker or something, and die. That's it, that's all. What real impact on life will you have done?

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

im a hipocrit (sp?) ill go out eat a hot dog but i yell at my friends fo wearing fur

yes i killed bugs nasty pieces of (bad word)

Fur is different, you kill 20 of the same animal for one lousy coat when they could wear something else. Inhuman like raz really.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Ive killed quite a few animals, some on purpose some not on purpose lol, for example, i was out running, and accidently steped ona injured bird killing it instantly lol, shooting mice and rats with my air rifle lol

The worst is probally when i was at this field place with loads of sheep, next to the field was like a big dip i was chasing a sheep ( dont ask why ) lol, and it jumped down the ditch, braking all its legs, it had to be put down lol.

killing animals doesnt affect me, nor it should really

And why exactly is it funny shooting animals with an air rifle?

Oh yeh, because they are helpless, and you are just a wimp.

Come back when you kill an alligator with your bare hands <.<

obviously mine ands yours opinions of fun are different, though i never said killing rats and mouse where fun lol

who cares anyway ffs? not like his parents or children are going to be mourning him and going to its funeral lmao? its only a mouse or a rat, it has no real meaning. and if it will ease your suffering, its done quickly :P

Thats because its mom and dad dont care for their siblings the same way as humans do. If I trod on you, your mom and dad would mourn over your, but just because animals dont do the same doesnt mean that they deserve to be killed.

You could say that animals have better ways of reacting to things that you raz, because if they see you, they will just walk on. If you see them, I get the impression you will just laugh and kill them <.<

I've killed possums (in the hundreds) as they're a huge introduced pest species that ravage our native forrests. So everytime I go up to my uncles farm we go out possum shooting. And we kill rabbits too and they're also a pest.

And I have killed sheep on his farm too, mostly due to broken legs from damn rabbit holes. :x

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

I eat meat, hunt and fish, but the only animal I killed for the hell of it was a northern snakehead, those fish are a pest and can destroy the ecosystem of rivers. I caught one and imediately made short work of it with my pocketknife. :-w

You had a pet kangaroo!?

Ive never really killed any animals, only a lot of bugs/insects

I would definately not kill an animal though, unless it was like some sort of bear that was trying to kill me!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.