killing/death

Striker6

You know I am right and you decided to continue living in your little bubble. Suit yourself, no one can get you out of your bubble unless you want it to.

Right.

I take it you couldn't find a credible source, yes?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Why don't the two of you stop arguing and ask several dieticians? I'm sure they'd know what the balance is... Intelligent Discussion > Flaming

So do you know a dieticion I could ask about this, from the inside of my office, for free?

Thought so.

ps: He stated an outlandish claim, I asked for a credible source. Thats all there is to it.

^

Why don't the two of you stop arguing and ask several dieticians? I'm sure they'd know what the balance is... Intelligent Discussion > Flaming

So do you know a dieticion I could ask about this, from the inside of my office, for free?

Thought so.

There are several on the Internet, and failing that, I'm sure neither of you two are actually in a position to comment on an area of science which takes several years at degree level to fully understand. The Internet is great... it however doesn't replace a University degree, nor does it give you a position to comment on such matters.

^

Thought so.

There are several on the Internet, and failing that, I'm sure neither of you two are actually in a position to comment on an area of science which takes several years at degree level to fully understand. The Internet is great... it however doesn't replace a University degree, nor does it give you a position to comment on such matters.

And I'm fairly sure very few of us have degrees in several matters, should we just stop talking about them as well?

Only thing I am asking is he back up what he says, I'm not doing it for him.

^

Thought so.

And I'm fairly sure very few of us have degrees in several matters, should we just stop talking about them as well?

Only thing I am asking is he back up what he says, I'm not doing it for him.

lol, we're arguing two completely different things here. Fair enough, although with fairness he did try to.

^

Thought so.

ps: He stated an outlandish claim, I asked for a credible source. Thats all there is to it.

i could ask my mum....anyways, i have killed a billion insects but as far as i remember ive never killed an animal, not even a mouse. i think it's part of life to kill other animals for food, but hunting for the sake of shooting stuff is kinda wrong

I'm not talking about killing animals to eat, just killing for the sake of it. I think it makes you a stronger person tbh.

Ive killed quite a few animals, some on purpose some not on purpose lol, for example, i was out running, and accidently steped ona injured bird killing it instantly lol, shooting mice and rats with my air rifle lol

The worst is probally when i was at this field place with loads of sheep, next to the field was like a big dip i was chasing a sheep ( dont ask why ) lol, and it jumped down the ditch, braking all its legs, it had to be put down lol.

killing animals doesnt affect me, nor it should really

I lol'd, chasing sheep what a great past time.

You know I am right and you decided to continue living in your little bubble. Suit yourself, no one can get you out of your bubble unless you want it to.

Right.

The last article, had this in it:

healthy.jpg

A little googling on 'Dr Gary Tunsky' who wrote that last article, gave his bio as a hit. He's a Naturopathic Doctor (ND title). Oh and he wants to treat cancer through your diet He claimes there really is only one disease: not thousands of seperate diseases, just one disease.

Wikipedia on naturopathic medicine: 'With only a few exceptions, most naturopathic treatments have not been tested for safety and efficacy utilizing scientific studies or clinical trials. There is a concern in the scientific and medical communities that these treatments are used to replace well-studied and tested medical procedures thereby endangering the health of the patient.'

I'll stick to living in my bubble as well. Atleast I can eat chicken in it, even though it's deemed an acidic food.

Anyways, I never felt the need to kill an animal on purpose, except for annoying flies, spiders and mosquitos. I don't think killing an animal creates character: hardship in life will take care of that.

DutchDreams.png

One article being incorrect or biaised doesn't change that fact that it is true. Simply search on internet, countless pages on the subject. All you are interested in is flaming, not learning. But that's no surprise, this is OT, all that you guys here are interested is flaming, and thats it. I'm not learning you anything new by telling you that, am I? God you people are so frustrated.

2480+ total

I'm not a vegetarian nor an animal rights fanatic. But I still disagree with killing animals when not 100% necessary. Striker, if killing a defenceless, innocent animal builds you up a strong character, I think you should re-organize your morals. It's not hard to dominate a hog or even harmless mouse by torturing or savaging it. Shooting a deer with a shotgun isn't what I call skill or power, and it's definitely not something I respect and admire.

Raz, I think killing animals certainly should affect you. Animals feel pain too, they go through stress and harm just as we do. If it makes you get a warped sense of pleasure out of killing animals for the sake of it.. I hope one day you the realisation hits you like the bullets hit those poor rodents.

To be perfectly honest, I have better things to do in my spare time than kill defenceless animals, hunting nature for our own benefit (food) is fine by me, but going out to shoot deer to hack it's head off and stuff it on your wall doesn't qualify as a trophy to me.

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

Are you a killer (animals) just in general, what have you killed and why did you do it? Also what are you feelings about killing, taking a life in general?

I've killed some animals before because I think it builds character, I also kill fish with my RC boat lol

I don't count fishing as "taking lives". I believe fish were put on the world to eat anyway.

Right.

The last article, had this in it:

healthy.jpg

A little googling on 'Dr Gary Tunsky' who wrote that last article, gave his bio as a hit. He's a Naturopathic Doctor (ND title). Oh and he wants to treat cancer through your diet He claimes there really is only one disease: not thousands of seperate diseases, just one disease.

Wikipedia on naturopathic medicine: 'With only a few exceptions, most naturopathic treatments have not been tested for safety and efficacy utilizing scientific studies or clinical trials. There is a concern in the scientific and medical communities that these treatments are used to replace well-studied and tested medical procedures thereby endangering the health of the patient.'

I'll stick to living in my bubble as well. Atleast I can eat chicken in it, even though it's deemed an acidic food.

Anyways, I never felt the need to kill an animal on purpose, except for annoying flies, spiders and mosquitos. I don't think killing an animal creates character: hardship in life will take care of that.

Hah thanks for finding that for me. I knew it sounded fishy.

One article being incorrect or biaised doesn't change that fact that it is true. Simply search on internet, countless pages on the subject. All you are interested in is flaming, not learning. But that's no surprise, this is OT, all that you guys here are interested is flaming, and thats it. I'm not learning you anything new by telling you that, am I? God you people are so frustrated.

Actually I'm interested in learning and upholding the truth as well. What you said as well is not true so please stop trying to put it up like such.

Really though, give me a link from a credible medical site, no bias, that explains this. Perhaps I will believe you.

Are you a killer (animals) just in general, what have you killed and why did you do it? Also what are you feelings about killing, taking a life in general?

I've killed some animals before because I think it builds character, I also kill fish with my RC boat lol

Killing random animals is fine but sex before marriage is wrong!

My oh my how do you have such a warped view on life striker. Why in the world would randomly killing an animal build any sort of character to a person? I mean, I could care less about a animal and I could care less about eating one, but just random killings?

I eat meat, from supermarkets that is, but not a lot.

Humans are supposed to eat a diet made of 80% of alkaline foods, and 20% of acid foods, right now that is inverted! People eat 80% acid, and 20% alkaline.

Meat, fish, honey, chiken, eggs, wheat, barley, sugar, oats, flour, cheese, and many more are all ACID foods, so I cut in those and eat what humans are supposed to eat. Those acid foods I eat them as little as possible, that's why I don't eat much meat, because it's unhealthy to eat a lot of it.

And what's the consequences of an acid based diet? Your brain will develop slower. You will never be as lucid as you could be if you ate an alkaline diet.

I think you eat way too much meat :-s

Well, I myself do not kill animals, etc. The largest thing I've killed was probably a wolf spider. I kills insects like mosquitos and ants so they don't bite me and such.

Killing another human being is wrong because its done out of malicousness and it ok to kill animals if we are going to eat their flesh and wear them as clothing because its for survival. Even death penalty is wrong because that person might have killed someone illegally but your only doing the same thing to them but being protected by law, even if the methods of death are quick.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

I've never killed animals before but I've always wanted to go hunting. Killing humans though, thats different. I don't know if I'd be able to kill a human because of all the consequences that follow. Guilt, Law, The knowledge that the familey is mourning..

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I don't count fishing as "taking lives". I believe fish were put on the world to eat anyway.

^^^ Idiot.

And Raz, you are the official Tip.it [wagon]!

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

shooting mice and rats with my air rifle lol

..Why?? :| I understand if you eat them, but..

I don't get it.. The same people who oppose stealing, having premarital sex, abortion, same sex marriage.. Kill random innocent animals like mice, sheep... For fun, which they aren't even going to eat?

If somebody seriously tortures animals/shoots them for entertainment, fine, but they should shut the hell up about opposing gay rights/abortion/whatever... Your opinion has no value if you murder for fun.

..Why?? I understand if you eat them, but..

I don't get it.. The same people who oppose stealing, having premarital sex, abortion, same sex marriage.. Kill random innocent animals like mice, sheep... For fun, which they aren't even going to eat?

If somebody seriously tortures animals/shoots them for entertainment, fine, but they should shut the hell up about opposing gay rights/abortion/whatever... Your opinion has no value if you murder for fun.

Ya shooting poor defenceless animals and injurying/killing them for fun sounds... barbaric but still they have a right to voice on other issues because if people with flaws were unable to say there opinions, none of us would ever be able to speak.

But still why the hell would you ever kill something poor and defenseless if your not going to use it for survival needs, does it make you "cool"?

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

I'm against killing animals, well not against insects etc, but it just makes me mad, i barely eat meat and i really get mad if i see someone killing an animal, i'll probably kill a human before i kill a cat or something.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

i'll probably kill a human before i kill a cat or something.

o_O.

*slowly steps away*

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm against killing animals, well not against insects etc, but it just makes me mad, i barely eat meat and i really get mad if i see someone killing an animal, i'll probably kill a human before i kill a cat or something.
Basically summed up what I think.
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Ive killed quite a few animals, some on purpose some not on purpose lol, for example, i was out running, and accidently steped ona injured bird killing it instantly lol, shooting mice and rats with my air rifle lol

The worst is probally when i was at this field place with loads of sheep, next to the field was like a big dip i was chasing a sheep ( dont ask why ) lol, and it jumped down the ditch, braking all its legs, it had to be put down lol.

killing animals doesnt affect me, nor it should really

And why exactly is it funny shooting animals with an air rifle?

Oh yeh, because they are helpless, and you are just a wimp.

Come back when you kill an alligator with your bare hands <.<