killing/death

Striker6

Ive killed quite a few animals, some on purpose some not on purpose lol, for example, i was out running, and accidently steped ona injured bird killing it instantly lol, shooting mice and rats with my air rifle lol

The worst is probally when i was at this field place with loads of sheep, next to the field was like a big dip i was chasing a sheep ( dont ask why ) lol, and it jumped down the ditch, braking all its legs, it had to be put down lol.

killing animals doesnt affect me, nor it should really

And why exactly is it funny shooting animals with an air rifle?

Oh yeh, because they are helpless, and you are just a wimp.

Come back when you kill an alligator with your bare hands <.<

One of the few things that legitimatly made me laugh from you lag. :P

..Why?? I understand if you eat them, but..

I don't get it.. The same people who oppose stealing, having premarital sex, abortion, same sex marriage.. Kill random innocent animals like mice, sheep... For fun, which they aren't even going to eat?

If somebody seriously tortures animals/shoots them for entertainment, fine, but they should shut the hell up about opposing gay rights/abortion/whatever... Your opinion has no value if you murder for fun.

In complete agreement with you, it really blows my mind. :shock:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I avoid killing anything if I can help it. I've killed insects and the like before, but I don't remember doing it deliberately. I've fished before but I don't do that any more.

I eat meat. I'd stop if it would make any difference, but it's just too complicated and big an issue for me to make a difference on my own by becoming vegetarian.

shooting mice and rats with my air rifle lol

..Why?? :| I understand if you eat them, but..

I don't get it.. The same people who oppose stealing, having premarital sex, abortion, same sex marriage.. Kill random innocent animals like mice, sheep... For fun, which they aren't even going to eat?

If somebody seriously tortures animals/shoots them for entertainment, fine, but they should shut the hell up about opposing gay rights/abortion/whatever... Your opinion has no value if you murder for fun.

Killing an animal isn't murder. Sure, it's stupid to shoot animals for fun, but it's not against the law if I'm not mistaking. Sounds a bit harsh to say that their opinions have no value.

untitledyw7.png

Killing an animal isn't murder. Sure, it's stupid to shoot animals for fun, but it's not against the law if I'm not mistaking. Sounds a bit harsh to say that their opinions have no value.

That depends on where you live. In the US I believe it's illegal to kill animals such as deer unless they are in season. There are also hunting limits, and I'm pretty sure if you shoot your neighbor's dog for no reason, they could have a legitimate lawsuit (Destruction of their property, plus emotional distress, both come to mind).

I hate the "animals don't matter" mindset. Sure, they may be lesser than humans, in several ways, but they still matter. They feel pain, you know.

sig2.jpg

That depends on where you live. In the US I believe it's illegal to kill animals such as deer unless they are in season. There are also hunting limits, and I'm pretty sure if you shoot your neighbor's dog for no reason, they could have a legitimate lawsuit (Destruction of their property, plus emotional distress, both come to mind).

I hate the "animals don't matter" mindset. Sure, they may be lesser than humans, in several ways, but they still matter. They feel pain, you know.

I don't want to sound like a stupid activist but technically we're animals, just more evolved and intelligent though I kind of question the intelligence thing at this point.
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Snared several squirrels and rabbits, caught some fish, slaughtered some chickens. All for food.

One article being incorrect or biaised doesn't change that fact that it is true. Simply search on internet, countless pages on the subject. All you are interested in is flaming, not learning. But that's no surprise, this is OT, all that you guys here are interested is flaming, and thats it. I'm not learning you anything new by telling you that, am I? God you people are so frustrated.

I find that incredibly hypocritical of you considering you were the one that provoked him with a condescending remark.

You made a claim, he asked you to back it up and you did so, but while doing so you provoked him with a flame of your own.

One article being incorrect or biaised doesn't change that fact that it is true. Simply search on internet, countless pages on the subject. All you are interested in is flaming, not learning. But that's no surprise, this is OT, all that you guys here are interested is flaming, and thats it. I'm not learning you anything new by telling you that, am I? God you people are so frustrated.

I find that incredibly hypocritical of you considering you were the one that provoked him with a condescending remark.

You made a claim, he asked you to back it up and you did so, but while doing so you provoked him with a flame of your own.

At least it's flaming over something intelligent as opposed to flaming over something stupid in General or Rants.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Killed insects, Deer, birds, and other animals..

and its life...cant really stop human nature from killing one another or anything..so..w.e

EDIT: and on the aspect of killing humans...only in self defence of myself or some loved ones..would i ever kill another person..

Going to war...I believe i could kill my enemy and not feel bad..i know that doesnt sound human or good..but i would want to be a sniper. i would be prepared to face the consequence of killing my enemy and know why i did it, would make it easier on me.

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

You've just now placed a whole stereotypical view on people who oppose gay rights/abortion/sex before marriage etc. Well done.

I for one don't go out and kill animals besides the mosquitoes etc. So I'll continue to oppose those things which I don't believe is right. Because my views matter just as much as yours. :wink:

You've just now placed a whole stereotypical view on people who oppose gay rights/abortion/sex before marriage etc. Well done.

I for one don't go out and kill animals besides the mosquitoes etc. So I'll continue to oppose those things which I don't believe is right. Because my views matter just as much as yours. :wink:

You just misunderstood what he said.

What he said is he can't see how someone can advocate random killing but be against abortion, pre-marital sex, ect.

You just misunderstood what he said.

What he said is he can't see how someone can advocate random killing but be against abortion, pre-marital sex, ect.

Oh ok. Understandable then. But he still made a stereotype highlighted in Bold. Not all are like that, infact I would put money on the fact its quite the opposite.

i liek to trap squirells and skin them alive. It soothes me. I use an ingenious contraption with bait and a stick attached to a cardboard box...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

i liek to trap squirells and skin them alive. It soothes me. I use an ingenious contraption with bait and a stick attached to a cardboard box...

Skin them alive? WHAT THE [bleep] IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

This has to be a troll.

I've killed insects. I also accidentally killed a bird once when I was driving. :( I personally don't like hunting for sport. Hunting to thin the pest population and for food is alright. I don't like knowing I've killed something though.

3898000bYVcx.png

This has to be a troll.

I doubt he's serious but WHAT THE HELL? (If I knew were you lived I'd call the cops).
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Ive killed quite a few animals, some on purpose some not on purpose lol, for example, i was out running, and accidently steped ona injured bird killing it instantly lol, shooting mice and rats with my air rifle lol

The worst is probally when i was at this field place with loads of sheep, next to the field was like a big dip i was chasing a sheep ( dont ask why ) lol, and it jumped down the ditch, braking all its legs, it had to be put down lol.

killing animals doesnt affect me, nor it should really

And why exactly is it funny shooting animals with an air rifle?

Oh yeh, because they are helpless, and you are just a wimp.

Come back when you kill an alligator with your bare hands <.<

obviously mine ands yours opinions of fun are different, though i never said killing rats and mouse where fun lol

who cares anyway ffs? not like his parents or children are going to be mourning him and going to its funeral lmao? its only a mouse or a rat, it has no real meaning. and if it will ease your suffering, its done quickly :P

ive killed deer,rabbits, and squeirls(sp?) and raise cows for 4h/market

i think its ok to kill those things becasue its life... without meat we will become weak.

it doesnt really affect me anymore.. it did when i was 10 but irealized its a cycle of life.

and if we didnt kill animals we would be overrunned and still kill them on thehighways

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I'm not an expert on animal killing laws, but I'm pretty sure shooting rats and mice is not illegal. It's a different story if you shoot your neighbour's dog since it's someone else's property. The law is not about dog/animal killing, it's about destroying other people's property.

I'm not saying that animals don't matter, but I think if you're an animal rights activist you have your priorities wrong. It should always be humans before animals. We're not equals.

untitledyw7.png

Kil|ing rats and mice is ok. They are pests, who will chew through stuff, and eat food that could be used for humans. It's not too much different than ki|ling a bug. Don't get me wrong I'm not for just kil|ing stuff for the heck or it, but if an animal interfereres with the well-being of a human it should be removed.

"Nobody cheers for Goliath"

~Wilt Chamberlain~

ive killed deer,rabbits, and squeirls(sp?) and raise cows for 4h/market

i think its ok to kill those things becasue its life... without meat we will become weak.

it doesnt really affect me anymore.. it did when i was 10 but irealized its a cycle of life.

and if we didnt kill animals we would be overrunned and still kill them on thehighways

Allright, i'll kill you tomorrow, just because it's life and without meat i'll become weak.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.