Portals

chedderman1

Ok, So The other day I bought a plastic tube of flints for my lighter, I lost them a day or two later in my room somewhere, Keep in mind that my room is on the second floor above the living room. So I look and look for them finally I give up, I went downstairs to the living room a few weeks later, I was the only one in the house, and I had no pets. Im watching TV and then suddenly...BOOM (no there was no actual sound), The pack of flints fall from the ceiling of the living room. There are no holes in the celing or anything.

So I guess my question is, do you believe in portals to other places and if not what is the logical explaination for what happened to me?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what I was really asking was wether or not there could be a portal of some sort from my floor upstairs to the ceiling downstairs....This sounds really strange and you guys probably think I am young as hell, But I'm just trying to figure out what happened.

Sometimes, it is possible for a vortex to appear in your house.

It's made by a supernatural force and it links to the Netherealm! :ohnoes:

Actually I'm just screwin' wit' ya.

Are you sure you didn't get slipped any crack into your Frosted Flakes that morning?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Was the pack ice cold when it fell? Anything that travels through a portal becomes incredibly cold since heat cannot exist between dimensions.

*slaps*

how on earth do you, or anyone else for that matter, know that?

It's pretty common knowledge.

Pixeloaded.jpg

If I were to try to explain this logically, I'd say they ended up somehow (A parent, maybe) on a top shelf in the living room, near to the ceiling; something fell on that shelf, hence the BOOM, and then knocked the flint pak down. It appeared as though it had fallen from the ceiling.

If it had been a portal, there would probably been a flash of light. Or some other twilight-zone-ey effect. Of course, you could always try losing a shoe or a pack of gum in your room on purpose, then waiting to see if it, too, falls through the same "portal".

sig2.jpg

This story reminded me of something that happened to me once. Me and a friend were shooting rubber bands around the house, he shot one into the wall and it disappeared. To this day we still don't know where it went. :?

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

actually i remember reading an article in my local newspaper where a guy who was in an airplane dropped a wallet and he never found it ,but 12 years later it appeared in the town he flew over as he dropped it.

complete bs to me but i believe in paranormal activities

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

This story reminded me of something that happened to me once. Me and a friend were shooting rubber bands around the house, he shot one into the wall and it disappeared. To this day we still don't know where it went. :?

You actually saw it go "into" the wall?

Pixeloaded.jpg

ok, everybody keeps saying it was on a shelf, but nobody has bothered to ask this: was it even anywhere near a shelf? was it right in the middle of the room, far from any shelves?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

This is a real story my mother told me, and she's really not the kind to lie.

My mother was driving with her first husband on a small highway towards the city where they lived. They were ~20 mins away from home. Then something weird happened. Nothing particular caracterised this event. In a blink of an eye, they were an hour away from their city in the other direction, without having any memory of driving there. The clocks marked 80 mins later, 80 mins which they had totally no memory of. This leads me to conclude that:

- They passed through a portal

- Or, they were abducted by aliens and have "missing time"

The first option is more likely, since they did not have any bruises, cuts or traces of any kind like most people after an alien abduction have. Or, they were abducted by gentle aliens who did not do experiments on them.

Example:

[car after weird event]----------------60 mins--------------[city]-----20 mins-------[car before weird event]

2480+ total

Split the off topic discussions.

As far as portals, no good evidence seems to appear.

Heh, I knew this discussion started somewhere else. Could tell from the people's posts on the first page.

All I can say is, "now you are thinking with portals."

/Shouldn't be obscure

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Split the off topic discussions.

As far as portals, no good evidence seems to appear.

Heh, I knew this discussion started somewhere else. Could tell from the people's posts on the first page.

All I can say is, "now you are thinking with portals."

/Shouldn't be obscure

Thats the first thing I thought about while looking at this thread. :uhh: :ohnoes: