or stopping you for entry etc

AKA desert gaurds anyone by a gate you have to talk to to do something

and bankers and that dumb moran in the tree outside of draynor bank

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

Wise Old Man...Or atleast attempt...id probably be PWNT lol but high mage defense and pray pots should do me well to get his blue Phat

Devilblade4.png

Devilblade4.png

Ill Keep that in my mind, in the back of my mind where everything i forgot went.

First i would want to kill Varraak the level 147 combat instructor on noob island, just so i can weld a 2h in one hand.

Than i would kill the king of lumbridge, and tell the guards to kill all noobs that appear on the castle grounds.

Just because he can weild a 2h with 1h doesnt mean you can. His weapon is only a steel 2h.

to all the ppl saying Tz-Tok-Jad, he already is attackable and so cant be picked.

Id pick General Shopkeepers. They have so much money on them from all this time.

i used to see priscila a lot on my old homeworld in varrok smithing, and tryed to buy her green gnome top for a treasure trail :P she said no.... <.<

What does that have to do with anything??

On-Topic, I would also love to kill the Trolls in the pinball minigame since it always takes so long... >.<

Cowards can't block Warriors.

If i could kill any npc it would be Diango....im angry they came out with the holiday thing after 2003 christmas. I didn't do the event cause i didn't have enough bank space (lol lame excuse) and so i want to kill him over and over and they should make him drop the holidy items :twisted:

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

i would kill the grim reaper when he appears this haloween i am gonna kill a noob then set up my cannon ... and have all my friends cast bind and FLAMES OF ZAMMY disrupting the space time continium and destroying the universe mwahaha :ohnoes: mwahaha :ohnoes: mwahaha :ohnoes: or steal his robes and scythe and become the ultimate pker not sure yet

1 hit kills would be cool :D

150x150.png

i would kill the grim reaper when he appears this haloween i am gonna kill a noob then set up my cannon ... and have all my friends cast bind and FLAMES OF ZAMMY disrupting the space time continium and destroying the universe mwahaha :ohnoes: mwahaha :ohnoes: mwahaha :ohnoes: or steal his robes and scythe and become the ultimate pker not sure yet

1 hit kills would be cool :D

I wish that even began to make sense. =P :XD:

Cowards can't block Warriors.