If you could kill any NPC...

The Real ET

My friend was getting quite angry at the roving elves quest because the elves kept moving. He went on in an angry rant on how he wanted to kill them. I went on to think on what NPC I would love to kill...

I remember the good old days in Classic where you could tell Hans in Lumbridge you were going to kill him and actually do it. I want to be able to again...

What about everyone else? Which NPC (which doesn't have an attack option) and why?

Cowards can't block Warriors.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's weird. when i played runescape 5 months after rs2 came out, hans wasn't in lumbridge at all. i thought he was added with the tutors.

Nope, he just likes to walk around the castle. He may not have been out right about RS2 either though. I didn't start RS2 until it had been out for awhile.

Hmm....

MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY!!!

I hate that stupid random event.

But, if that doesn't count, then, WOM, cuz he's a bank robber.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

that's weird. when i played runescape 5 months after rs2 came out, hans wasn't in lumbridge at all. i thought he was added with the tutors.

Nope, he just likes to walk around the castle. He may not have been out right about RS2 either though. I didn't start RS2 until it had been out for awhile.

he definately wasn't out when i played back then. but i guess i'll answer your question. if i could kill any NPC... hmmm.... i'd have to be the mysterious old man. he gave me a mysterious box before and i didn't know it, bam, 2 hours later had 100 boxes in one slot. took me forever to finish it... :wall: :wall: :wall:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Lord British... Wait, this isn't Ultima...

Thurgod the armour-changing blacksmith on classic for leaving the game permanently. We need him!

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Lord British... Wait, this isn't Ultima...

Thurgod the armour-changing blacksmith on classic for leaving the game permanently. We need him!

I know... I miss him... I didn't even realize he was really gone until a few days ago... I remember using his useful services for run crossdressing...

The Tutorial island npc(s), would stop all autoers. :)

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

sandwich lady :twisted: we all know why, unfortuneatly

amen!!!!! B-----!!!!

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Hans was around back since rsc.. :roll:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Hmm....

MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY!!!

I hate that stupid random event.

Pretty much my post.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

he wasn't the first time i played this game. i spent a good amount of time in lumbridge and i never saw him. then when i started this account, about 3 years later, i saw hans and thought "why the hell is he here? he doesn't do anything."

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

he definately wasn't out when i played back then. but i guess i'll answer your question. if i could kill any NPC... hmmm.... i'd have to be the mysterious old man. he gave me a mysterious box before and i didn't know it, bam, 2 hours later had 100 boxes in one slot. took me forever to finish it... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Go to the wild with all of em =) you die and one strange box appears on the ground which it doesnt let you pick up, its weird...

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

he wasn't the first time i played this game. i spent a good amount of time in lumbridge and i never saw him. then when i started this account, about 3 years later, i saw hans and thought "why the hell is he here? he doesn't do anything."

Oh he did do things... he showed you that this game was truely open-ended to do whatever. He was an NPC that actually seemed to have a personality and you could kill him. I guess that concept was too much when the younger kids started pouring in and they made good ole' Hans unkillable... :(