Mod plz close

D3M0NX

My god everyone's taking the forum name "off-topic" too literally. every thread winds up in a discussion far from the main point.

Does it really matter, the difference between mom and mum? Its a differnt vowel between two letter m's. They both mean motherly figures. As the people above me stated in a few different ways (i like the empty room one lol), tipiters can make huge discussion out of nothing.

I hope your mom returns. Don't panic. my mom always says she's gone to the store for a few mins, then comes back 3 hours later. Just wait a lil while. worse that can happen is she forgot to pick up the laundry or something trivial like that.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom called 4 hours ago and said that she would be home soon,

4 hours went, and she still isnt home. me and my sister have been calling her forever and she never calls back....no one knows where she is.

i hope she is ok <3: :cry:

She's fine, she's your mum she has a life, she's a big girl and she'll come home when she's ready. However, I hope I'm wrong but that is the classical sign of a gambling problem. With any luck she probably just caught up with an old friend and got talking. I hope I'm wrong.

My dad went missing last night too at my uncles party. Turns out he was sleeping in the bushes passed out drunk. lol

:XD: !! Thank you for my first laugh this morning.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Why does it piss you off? I say mom, I've never called my mom, 'mum', and so what, it's not like its even a real word, ok so its in the dictionary but its a regional variation, are you American? If so the way you pronounce tomato and potato pisses me off considerably but I don't moan about it...

I'm English.

and it pisses me off when English people say 'mom'.

do you realise, in a sense, you insulted yourself.. think about it.

hypocrite.

if that pisses you off then you have serious problems.

-.- Hmm..

I'm sure you know me well enough to make that presumption.

in fact, I don't actually think you can say that about anyone.

because something pisses me off, I need psychological analysis.

:roll:

English or American?

I'm American and I speak English but I always call my mother by her first name (and my father, ofcourse). How can saying a 3 letter word make you pissed off? "Mom" is actually the correct term. Not mum.

I love how someones Mom/Mum missing leads to this.

On topic: I'm sure she's back now? It's been like 7 hours now :-s

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Car accident in the middle of nowhere? :-k

stfu!

my mom got back.... she was gone for 7 hours....we found out that she couldnt figure out which color panties she wanted ::'

pink or white

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

stfu!

my mom got back.... she was gone for 7 hours....we found out that she couldnt figure out which color panties she wanted ::'

pink or white

:shock: Too...Much...Information... :-X

Ps: I was just thinking out loud.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

2 things wrong with this

1: i dont think thats the full story no one stands in a store for 7 hours wondering whether or not to buy white or pink panties but thats family business so i'll leave it alone

2: :-X why does it matter? is she trying to ehhh "present"? any talk of getting a baby brother or sister lately because if she wasnt trying to... uhh yeah then she would have just grabbed one and went

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

stfu!

pink or white

I thought I made it clear last night I liked pink!

OT: Good to hear your mum is back! :anxious:

A friend to all is a friend to none.

7 hours to pick which pair of undies to buy? :^o I doubt it.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'm sure she isn't missing.

she could have remember she needed to do some shopping or something, left the phone in the car.

everything will be alright.

and, your British right? you called your mum 'mom' -.-

Shut up you idiot, we invented the language you just cowardly insulted us in, therefore what we speak is correct. Get it!

stfu!

pink or white

:lol: :lol:

You didn't tell me that when I pmed you!

Omgzz, you made my day too :lol:

Did she choose pink or white? :o

2480+ total

She probably went out to get you a new pacifier and some diapies.

real mature...

highlanders: She chose white, and yes i did.

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"