Mod plz close

D3M0NX

my mom called 4 hours ago and said that she would be home soon,

4 hours went, and she still isnt home. me and my sister have been calling her forever and she never calls back....no one knows where she is.

i hope she is ok <3: :cry:

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom called 4 hours ago and said that she would be home soon,

4 hours went, and she still isnt home. me and my sister have been calling her forever and she never calls back....no one knows where she is.

i hope she is ok <3: :cry:

Happens to me alot. My mum usually goes to the pokies, has a couple of drinks (couple (In my meaning) means 7 glasses of wine) and comes home, falls asleep and wakes me up asking me how to turn on the tv.. <.<

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Wait a little while longer and still no sign of her, then call 999 if it makes you feel better.

Something like this happened to a girl from my school in a town an hour away from my town. She was driving down a highway surrounded by corn fields and her car broke down and she got out to head to a hospital a few blocks away. Some guy sees her and rapes her and then murders her. He then hid her in the corn field. She was missing for about a day and then they start searching for her.

R.I.P. Casey . :cry:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I'm sure she isn't missing.

she could have remember she needed to do some shopping or something, left the phone in the car.

everything will be alright.

and, your British right? you called your mum 'mom' -.-

your point is.....just because i say "mum" irl does NOT mean i have to type it. i just did it in the title cause i was typing fast

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

I'm sure she isn't missing.

she could have remember she needed to do some shopping or something, left the phone in the car.

everything will be alright.

and, your British right? you called your mum 'mom' -.-

your point is.....just because i say "mum" irl does NOT mean i have to type it. i just did it in the title cause i was typing fast

you didn't write it in the title..

and it's something that pisses me off, that's all.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Why does it piss you off? I say mom, I've never called my mom, 'mum', and so what, it's not like its even a real word, ok so its in the dictionary but its a regional variation, are you American? If so the way you pronounce tomato and potato pisses me off considerably but I don't moan about it...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Why does it piss you off? I say mom, I've never called my mom, 'mum', and so what, it's not like its even a real word, ok so its in the dictionary but its a regional variation, are you American? If so the way you pronounce tomato and potato pisses me off considerably but I don't moan about it...

I'm English.

and it pisses me off when English people say 'mom'.

do you realise, in a sense, you insulted yourself.. think about it.

hypocrite.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

My mum is always "popping out for 10 mins" and then not coming back for a couple of hours. don't worry about it.

My dad went missing last night too at my uncles party. Turns out he was sleeping in the bushes passed out drunk. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm English.

hypocrite.

if that pisses you off then you have serious problems.

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

I'm English.

hypocrite.

-.- Hmm..

I'm sure you know me well enough to make that presumption.

in fact, I don't actually think you can say that about anyone.

because something pisses me off, I need psychological analysis.

:roll:

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

I'm English.

hypocrite.

-.- Hmm..

I'm sure you know me well enough to make that presumption.

in fact, I don't actually think you can say that about anyone.

because something pisses me off, I need psychological analysis.

:roll:

English or American?

I'm American and I speak English but I always call my mother by her first name (and my father, ofcourse). How can saying a 3 letter word make you pissed off? "Mom" is actually the correct term. Not mum.

tifsbti6oi.gif

I'm English.

hypocrite.

How did he insult himself? :?

People always find a way to get off topic with something irrelevant. :roll:

Anyway, I hope your mom is ok. I think everyone's mom takes longer than she says she will all the time. Don't worry too much unless a few more hours pass with nothing, in that case, you may want to call the police.

I'm English.

hypocrite.

You are a beacon of hope and comfort in a potentially traumatic time period in someone's life. Your undying compassion for your fellow man is tear-jerking, and is only matched by your sympathizing attitude.

You get 1000 points.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

I swear most tip.iters could start an argument in an empty room.

Anyway, enough ana-lie-sing. I'm off to drive my jag-wahr to the libury.

I hope your mum comes back soon.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png