Rate my bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10 for sure. i will never have that much <.< oh well. free addy bolts please :pray: :pray: :pray: j/k but if you want to i won't say no ::'

Wesleyao.png

Drops- GWD: Bandos - Solo Tassets, Solo Shard 1, Solo D spear, Chest on CS

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Metal Drags - 5x Legs 3x Skirts

Barrows -Lost count

DK's - 1 Axe 1 Berserker Ring

Ya know I could just make a new tipit account and say this is the first page of my bank. But I won't cause theres no proof.

Mybank.jpg

I don't really believe you unless you told your in-game username..... :|

btw that bank pic belongs to raven(insert some numbers here) a famous staker who is now banned :P

10/10

Thats insane!!!

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

phr33 st00f pl0x!!!

nah... very nice 10/10!

And why didn't the black masks stack? do i win a prize for a typo?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, lol. The Black masks did not stack because the have different charges on them. One is a Black mask(10), one a Black mask(9) and the other is worn out.

Guest Armagedon46disabled
Ya know I could just make a new tipit account and say this is the first page of my bank. But I won't cause theres no proof.

Mybank.jpg

btw that bank pic belongs to raven(insert some numbers here) a famous staker who is now banned :P

yep, nuff said

yep, nuff said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted my bank pic mainly because a friend in game was curious. I cant really see how its provable one way or another. Posting my username does not prove my bank. And really I dont want to show loads of pps in game my items one by one. I kind of thought it might be interesting for players to see the bank contents of a top 2000 player. Its kind of up to you what you make of it :wink:

yep, nuff said

I posted my bank pic mainly because a friend in game was curious. I cant really see how its provable one way or another. Posting my username does not prove my bank. And really I dont want to show loads of pps in game my items one by one. I kind of thought it might be interesting for players to see the bank contents of a top 2000 player. Its kind of up to you what you make of it :wink:

Yes its nice but posting just a stat Picture cannot give away who you are???

I mean There are people with bank 10 X the value of yours, who post their rsn

I saw a smithing cape? I saw it was trimmed so you must have 1 or more 99's

This is tip.it...People will respect you...and not spam you....

Beautiful. Can we get married then divorced so that I can have half of it? :wink:

I especially like the smithing cape. 10/10

Im already married to him . . . . . .

no wai i am :) .

nice bank

its called pre-nup people :shame:

98% of the Tip.it Community has a signature. If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap.....

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If