info on void set effect.(new range max hit)

jessy87

im sure most have read what the set effect will do, but here i want to show you some interesting stuff.

well first of all, i got to tell every1 my ranged lvl is 91. not great, but suits me fine.

my max prior today with the weapons that follow were, pot and prayer 34 or 35 with a diamond adamant bolt. maybe 25 with a crystal bow, im not sure it has been some time since i had a full bow.

included below are pictures of my new max hits.

6bw5f1l.jpg

4qpp53d.jpg

4tjbtjs.jpg

4y8ifps.jpg

525ywhs.jpg

video link ive never used this place to host a video and never have so, use at your own risk.

okay, now with the melee void armor, i could hit a 40, my max is 41. with a whip. this included a fighter torso barrows gloves berserker ring fury whip rune defender berserker helm rune boots(no fire cape)

the void melee set, is nearly the same, it was as if you simply took off the torso, except... the accuracy bonus is questionable, it seemed i would hit(and max hit) more frequently with my OWN melee gear and not void.

the mages armor, i have used it, but i did not notice anything different about it vs. ahrim. but then again, at this time i was not focusing on it all that much, so perhaps some people who have it and have the time could try it out. i am now out of runes.

melee = 10% attack and strength increase to worn items, because your wearing this stuff your stats are down.

mage = 30% magical accuracy bonus, without ahrims, and the low magic attack this is questionable how good it is.

range = 10% accuracy and damage bonus, it seems it now makes a max hit higher then prior to the days without the armors but, less accurate. however with mith darts i am hitting 15s potted no prayer, and ive yet to notice a lowered range accuracy.

potted with rune arrow so far, 24 no spec.

i asked a few people with 99 ranged about seeing if they can test the new max hits have yet to hear back, also i took pics of me doing over my old max twice for confimation

How did you get the 10%, 30%, and 10% for str, magic, range?

only works 1 class at a time, gotta switch helms is all. also, if you meant where did i get that info, its linked on the update of PC under the pc armor.

I thought the specials only worked inside pc?

i was not sure my self, this proves it does work outside.

i am editing a video rite now, ill try to upload it in 20mins.

That's actually quite useful for Ranged... Not so much for the other classes.... So you sacrifice quite a bit of accuracy for a fairly large power boost with ranged damage. Shame you can't use that in CW.

its a shame CW is designed the way it is, with helms and capes a team game like that player VS player wise might be nice.(dont be like pits is the same, no its not.)

Well, I have a feeling that CW may be on the list for updates... We can only cross our fingers. I would've never guessed that they'd fix PC, so it's entirely possible that they will fix CW.

I hope for four things:

1) Flags go back to their base when dropped.

2) A level separation system similar to PC. A game with all 100+ against each other is far more fair and more fun than a game with two level 126s and a bunch of level 60s.

3) HELMS. I think they should make it where you have to purchase a special item for 1000 CW tickets, which when worn in your amulet spot enables you to use a helmet. This would make it balanced, as you would sacrifice quite a bit of offense and defense (with a fury) but be able to use Barrow effects.

4) Stat boost on CW armor. 'Nuff said.

Erm, sorry for getting off on that tangent. I just thought it was appropriate to mention the possibility of them updating CW, as they updated PC. It's been one of the most frequently ranted about issues, along with PC, so if Jagex's current streak of trying to appease the Customers proves true, CW should be fairly high on the list of priorities.

td2sig.jpg

Very nice i want to see the video.

So how'd u get 10,30,10 anyway?

----------------------------------------------------------------

That update would totaly ruin the game it's a TEAM game. So sometimes you might not get the best people in your team but you can work with it.

The helm thing would ruin the game also. Making all those high lvls with barrows hit 80's. The fury is NOT nearly as good as a helm so if they add the helm they take out the pl8 lol.

Sry for going off topic

Well, I have a feeling that CW may be on the list for updates... We can only cross our fingers. I would've never guessed that they'd fix PC, so it's entirely possible that they will fix CW.

I hope for four things:

2) A level separation system similar to PC. A game with all 100+ against each other is far more fair and more fun than a game with two level 126s and a bunch of level 60s.

3) HELMS. I think they should make it where you have to purchase a special item for 1000 CW tickets, which when worn in your amulet spot enables you to use a helmet. This would make it balanced, as you would sacrifice quite a bit of offense and defense (with a fury) but be able to use Barrow effects.

Erm, sorry for getting off on that tangent. I just thought it was appropriate to mention the possibility of them updating CW, as they updated PC. It's been one of the most frequently ranted about issues, along with PC, so if Jagex's current streak of trying to appease the Customers proves true, CW should be fairly high on the list of priorities.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

alrite guys keep it on topic this was about the void armor. and yes, i to love CW... but that will be kept my self after this post.

working on the video, i had to cut some things out of it. and it will take some time for me to upload it because i use lame dial up for this month

The mage effect looks really bad..

Offtopic:

Very nice i want to see the video.

So how'd u get 10,30,10 anyway?

----------------------------------------------------------------

That update would totaly ruin the game it's a TEAM game. So sometimes you might not get the best people in your team but you can work with it.

The helm thing would ruin the game also. Making all those high lvls with barrows hit 80's. The fury is NOT nearly as good as a helm so if they add the helm they take out the pl8 lol.

Dharokers in castlewars would easily get k0ed. I do it at house parties all the time

Yes, if you have ever used Dharoks, you'd know it's only truly effective in 1v1 combat. You rarely ever hit above 60 with it, and with the entire arena being multi-combat, you'd easily get KOed. And as far as it being a team game, having separate level portals wouldn't change that. It'd only level the playing field, so it's lower vs lower and higher vs higher... It'd still require just as much if not more team-work to win, seeing as you couldn't rely on one person who is far higher than the rest to carry the team on his or her back.

But BACK ON TOPIC!

I believe the VK armor will add a powerful element to PKing, as the VK armor has relatively the same melee defense as d hides, but gives a significant boost in damage. The "accuracy" boost may even make up for the lost ranged bonuses; the only downside is it's not easily replaceable and it doesn't give nearly as much magic defense as black hides/karils.

td2sig.jpg

downside is it's not easily replaceable and it doesn't give nearly as much magic defense as black hides/karils.

its +75 top and bottum vs 78 for dhide top and legs for magic def.

karils = +100 magic def.(top and skirt)

as a dhide replacement its good on the slash def, but the other defense values take a bit of a downgrading.

well, pc is dead. Thought I'd make this a barrows pure after i finished my zerker pure (purepk3r4lyf) but I doubt now that I can even do that.

I'll have one more stab at pc though... just to get the armour... and then thats it. Range set effect looks good though, it'd make sense to get it. Ill get hood too, but that's purely for aesthetic reasons.

Oh well eh :?

baharoth0.gif

baharoth0.png

Only gloves left and other helm and ill have full set.

Also thank you for sharing that it works outside of Pc! I never knew that and probably wouldn't of tried.(Although the defence is...bad) :-# :-w

Just one thing i hate is how void robes are so very common, just a few weeks before that update when I pc (rarely) i would get comments on my void bottom.

randomkcopyq.png

I hope for four things:

1 - Stupid idea, takes the fun out of the game and it would be impossible to score anyway when you take number 3 into consideration (read 3)

2 - Would make games smaller and therefore less fun. I know plenty of level 80s and 90s who are better that most the 120+ i know at cw. Also if you were at the bottom of the level boundary, ie lvl 100 in th lvl 100+ section, its gonna be a pain to score.

3 - Stupid idea. The only way they could allow this is if they were to remove barrows set effects ingame. If not defence would be impossible to get past, what with veracs hitting through prayer and dharokers able to drop explosive pots and then just hit mad 50's. Even torags set effect would come into effect making it impossible to score, especially if your suggestion for number one were included, after all that time taking the flag out of the castle, it simply goes back inside.

4 - This is sensible in a way, but deco armour wasn't made for training in or fighting, it was made to show off your CW experience.

lanthuscg3.png

I hope for four things:

If they touch castle wars I may have to quit.

fishing.gif