The Simpsons Movie

tomdavies90

Already seen it.

How? It's released WORLDWIDE on Thursday I think

The decided to move it back a Day to the 25th in the UK, I'll be seeing it on Sunday should be good

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just back from seeing it...Not bad, could have been funnier but had me in stitches at a couple of bits with random, witty humor. Not bad. :-k

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Apparently the plot isn't that great

What plot? :P

Hilarious movie, the beginning especially. "Why the hell do we have to pay to see something we already get at home, for free? these guys are all suckers..."

Eh not the greatest, you said the funniest part of the whole film.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Going to see it tomorrow.

We actually have a dupped version... No way I'm going to watch that!

I really don't know why they suddenly made a dubbed version of the movie? Since the serie has always been in english :(

But I'll watch the english version :thumbsup:

My expectations are quite high actually, I hope it'll be good.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Going to see it tomorrow.

We actually have a dupped version... No way I'm going to watch that!

I really don't know why they suddenly made a dubbed version of the movie? Since the serie has always been in english :(

Actually the series is in a tonne of different languages across the world, we just see the English version.

Saw it the other day, I was very skeptical because the new writers er, suck, but most of the jokes were very typical and used simpsons jokes done over in different situations, so I was pleased, and managed to avoid a lot of clicḫ̩̉̉s...just about.

Pleased in all, and thought I wasnt gonna be. So that's good :)

logo.jpg

to all the people asking, i saw the world premier in springield vt, which was like a week before in public theatres

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Awesome movie, i just got back from seeing it.

all the people saying it wasnt that good.... well, dont be so negative. It was awesome, everything a Simpson's movie should be. The only thing they should of put in thats in every episode (although people dont usually catch on to it) is more of a life lesson. All i got was "Think before you act".

This movie is full of win!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Did anyone else stay around to watch the credits? Maggie hints at a sequel.

I didn't watch the credits, what did she say? [Or mutter for that matter]

She said "sequel?" but its not her first word as she already spoke in the TV series once.

I thought it was great, It was hyped up so I was prepared for a disappointment but I wasn't. Great stuff :D

Spider-pig :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I reckon it'll be good, even if the plot isn't.

Who needs a plot for the Simpsons anyway? I'm going to see it tomorrow, cheap tickets on a Tuesday :XD:

Spider-Pig has become infamous in my house. If I say "Spider-Pig", my dad and sister fall about laughing, and my mum turns around and goes "Oh shut up!"

Fun to do at meal times :-w

lemmerman91.png

I hadnt seen spider pig before the movie so I was totally not expecting it lol. I was crying it was so funny. Loved the orchestal version of the song at the end too lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

too "movie-ish." :-s
I find that a lot these days when I go to see a movie. what are you talking about lol?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

He is NOT Spider Pig, he's Harry Plopper now.

I really enjoyed the first scene at the house with the pig.

Homer: Marge look, the pig even does an impression of you. *pulls tail*

Pig: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKKK

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I've got the Spiderpig theme by Hanz Zimmer as my ringtone :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi