The Simpsons Movie

tomdavies90

I'm glad I didn't have too high hopes for the whole thing. The only time I really laughed out loud was when Homer pretended to have a chainsaw.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16+ years, it has to be worth it, my friends from vermont, i hang out with when im there, say matt is comming back to there.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

I really loved the movie :D

I couldn't fully enjoy the first half of the movie due to... stuff :anxious:

But it stayed funny!

Even the end:

Burns: Smithers, I don't believe in suicide, but... :lol:

I've been yelling 'Eepa' for 2 days now :XD:

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I didn't like it, i hoped it would keep the simpsons feel to it, but it didn't really.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I'm looking forward to it. If its as funny as the promotional stunts they have been pulling it will be great.

Yeah, they're hilarious. Like the "Kwik-E-Marts" that sell "3 slurpies [don't know the exact name of the drinks] for the price of 3." I cracked when I read that. :P

its a squishee...
tifsbti6oi.gif

was everything i expected and more, my personal favorite 2 parts are when homer is nailing in the tiles in his roof and somehow gets the hammer in his eye and when that general dude throws the binoculars at the car ah thinking about that makes me laugh out loud :XD:

kirby-sig.gif

I saw it a few days ago, and I was happy with it. ;P Very good. The only thing I kinda missed was more of the secondary character's stuff.

I think it would've been interesting if they kinda showed the town going downhill a bit more, but overall, really good.

Homer flippin'-da-bird to everyone in the town was pretty damn funny. XD

thesip2.jpg

It really has

I saw it a few days ago, and I was happy with it. ;P Very good. The only thing I kinda missed was more of the secondary character's stuff.

I think it would've been interesting if they kinda showed the town going downhill a bit more, but overall, really good.

Homer flippin'-da-bird to everyone in the town was pretty damn funny. XD

Quick! The top of his head is still showing! Scratch at it!!

Saw it yesterday. Loved it very much. As I'm a big Simpsons fan I knew I'd love it anyway. Lots of different gags, both visual and subtle. I honestly don't think many people cared about what the plot was about as long as there were lots of jokes. Plot was fine if you ask me.

My one complain about the film would be the small children in the cinema who would laugh so loud at the visual gags. :XD:

Spider-pig was very good. Harry Plopper was funny too ::'

[hide=Did anyone stay till near the very end of the credits? ] Me and my friends stayed till close to the end, we saw the Simpsons all sitting looking towards the screen with Homer wanting to leave, and when they do leave. Maggie says her first word: Sequel. Although its not technically its not her first word as in another episode (cant remember which) Homer puts Maggie to bed and once she is alone, Maggie says something along the lines of "Daddy" [/hide]

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Jokes were kind of predictable, but it was a good movie nonetheless, even if the plot was 'random'. I reckon you really can laugh out loud at this one, I give it 8/10.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Jokes were kind of predictable, but it was a good movie nonetheless, even if the plot was 'random'. I reckon you really can laugh out loud at this one, I give it 8/10.

Wow that was pretty much the exact thing that I was gonna say!

I was surprised that there was more to the spider-pig song...spider-pig spider-pig....bah it's stuck in my head again! #-o

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

2nd best animated move I've ever seen, but still waaaayyyy far behind the South Park Movie, which is about 1000X funnier, AND has a moral

Still good though

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I really enjoyed the movie even though I've never seen a single episode of the Simpson's! I recommend going to see it if you like comedy even if you aren't a Simpson's fan

WHA!?!?!?! Have you been living in like some kind of magical house with no tv reception for like the last 16 years or something. How can you have never seen an episode of the Simpsons :shock:

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

For all those saying 'It was only Par' and the like, it was intended to be like that. They make the entire movie out of Par jokes, that are still funny, but not laugh for hours on end funny. Also, as it is created for everyone, they make jokes which are intended for everyone. So some people will laugh whereas some won't. This will happen at most jokes or puns.

Good movie, could have been better in areas, but as it was created to be like that, 10/10. The outcome was exactly what they wanted to do in the first place.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!