Medication

mixand

I was just wondering, what medication do you have to take? (if you do at all) i have to take sleeping/relaxation tablets every night 3 hours before i go to bed, otherwise i stay up until 9-12 am the next day.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophomore football season I shattered my shin and snapped my achilles tendon on the same play of the State Finals. I was prescribed OxyContins/Morphine for close to a year afterward. But now, every once in a while the pain will get extremely bad again and they've prescribed me some Percocets to take as needed. Don't really need them anymore though.

Some Tyonol (SP?) for some headaces...I'm not really that much of a anti-biotics person. (Don't need to use any now though)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Insulin-type 1 diabetes :-# . Doesn't effect me too much though :P
z0mg you got the betus!

(cookie to everyone who knows what this is from)

Lol no idea #-o explain?

well have you ever seen the liberty medical commercials with Wilford Brimley (the dude with the big white mustache)? Well in the commercials he always mispronounces it and says "Diabetus" and they left it in the commercial. It really stands out and he has done multiple commercials with them.

Well someone made a parody out of it:

they also made fun of one of hte commercials on family guy

Nothin, never had the need to, just tend to deal with headaches and stuff by ignoring them.

Toast and a nice big drink beats any medication for me so far!

logo.jpg

z0mg you got the betus!

Lol no idea #-o explain?

well have you ever seen the liberty medical commercials with Wilford Brimley (the dude with the big white mustache)? Well in the commercials he always mispronounces it and says "Diabetus" and they left it in the commercial. It really stands out and he has done multiple commercials with them.

Haha, another good one:

AND

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2BXQUVFybk& ... ed&search=

sig5235ro7.jpg

z0mg you got the betus!

Lol no idea #-o explain?

Haha never seen that before lmao :lol: